Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Have you ever ratted on a co-worker?
Yes 33 34.74%
No 62 65.26%
Voters: 95. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-28-2012, 04:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

1661: Rats and Weasels

"Oops. It was really a gonorrhea nodule."

Ray Devito

Wick is a Good Boy

Last edited by Keith; 09-29-2012 at 10:03 AM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 07:21 PM   #2 (permalink)

Ray Devito - Mafia comic
Old 09-28-2012, 11:18 PM   #3 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Actually the first time I heard the "jolly rancher" story was on KATG back years ago when Patrice was a regular on one of the episode with Patrice around the time they were talking about the fat person who had a family of rats living in the persons folds.
Old 09-29-2012, 05:33 AM   #4 (permalink)

I think of myself as more pro-gun rights than anti-guns but for some reason I enjoy when Keith goes on an anti-gun rant.

Maybe it's because with big debates like gun rights the arguments (no matter how true or false) are pretty stale because we've all already heard them. But Keith's rants feel new, like he's not just rehashing old statements.
Old 09-29-2012, 10:08 AM   #5 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Artisty types have iPhones. Most of our programmers have Androids. In fact, most people I know have Androids.

Last edited by DWarrior; 09-29-2012 at 11:58 AM.
Old 09-29-2012, 11:31 AM   #6 (permalink)

Hey Chemda, Lauren, check out this Dragoncon 2012 outfit for Jessica Rabbit:

DragonCon 2012 - Epic Cosplay - YouTube
Old 09-29-2012, 01:32 PM   #7 (permalink)

Drop Dead Fred and now Roger Rabbit? If Clue is next.....I may have to have a nerdgasm. That or Ninja Turtles and Ghost Busters.
Old 09-29-2012, 09:18 PM   #8 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Space Jam is the best.
Old 10-01-2012, 11:33 AM   #9 (permalink)

It's great to hear Keith talk about Chemda's participation on panels and the knowledge that she has and the value of that information and better still is Chemda's belief in herself. As someone who has listened since the 40's (show # terms) it's great to see how far they've come.
Old 10-02-2012, 08:41 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by New here View Post
I think of myself as more pro-gun rights than anti-guns but for some reason I enjoy when Keith goes on an anti-gun rant.

Maybe it's because with big debates like gun rights the arguments (no matter how true or false) are pretty stale because we've all already heard them. But Keith's rants feel new, like he's not just rehashing old statements.
I as well. I love hearing different reasons to justify a point. His points feel new because he pairs them with news stories.

However, I want to know who bought pieces of a AK47 on eBay?? This seems sketchy to me for a number of reasons.
The first, the person is correct eBay does not allow the sale of firearms, but they do not allow the sale of upper and lower receivers as well. Matter of fact according to the law the receivers hold the same penalty as a complete firearm, and you cannot get these shipped to your door unless the firearm was prior to 1898 pending you have a Federal Firearm License.
The second, eBay/PayPay take down and watch like hawks for firearm sales, and they work in conjunction with the respected law enforcement agencies who also looks at online sales.
The third, it is HIGHLY unlikely that a legitimate gun seller would ship a complete gun/upper receiver/lower receiver across borders without going FFL to FFL. This is not same as going to a gun show and simply trading a gun. Shipping a gun carries a heftier fine of a minimum of $10k, 5 years in prison, and is a felony.
The fourth, It is rare that you would see a straw seller on the internet. The exposure level is too high, and you would literally be caught in under a hour.

Last edited by incognegro13x; 10-02-2012 at 08:47 AM.