Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Do you know what they mean?
Yes 37 45.68%
No 44 54.32%
Voters: 81. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-07-2012, 01:13 PM   #11 (permalink)

Believe or not I DO know what they mean. I thought Chris and Jacqueline were great guests. I found their stories very funny and oddly relatable. Hope to hear them on the show again.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 05:31 AM   #12 (permalink)
38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Definitely not cringeworthy like Rich and Bonnie were (although they were still entertaining, it just hurt). Seemed like it took these two a little bit to get settled, but then they were hit a rhythm and were hilarious. Excellent show!
Old 10-11-2012, 06:16 AM   #13 (permalink)

I had an interesting KATG moment at work today which I thought I'd share.

Recently I had updated my iPhone to the new IOS 6 operating system, and have noticed a bug in the new Podcast app. What happens is when you've been listening to a podcast which is paused, if someone calls you the phone decides to un-pause the podcast when you finish your call. This has happened to me a few times now and though it is unexpected, it certainly doesn't make me want to throw my phone or anything crazy.

What happened today though was I left my phone on my desk in the office. I leave it on silent and don't need to carry it around with me during the day as I have a work issued Blackberry to stay in touch. When I was away from my desk for a while though, someone must have called my iPhone because it was playing Keith and The Girl on loudspeaker when I walked back into the office.

My colleagues just gave me funny looks but didn't say anything. Problem is though, my iPhone was playing back the part of the show where you guys were talking about vinegar douching.

Hopefully my colleagues don't think I listen to vinegar douche-based talk radio shows regularly on my phone. Maybe you guys even made a few new listeners today. Well I thought I'd share what gave me a laugh. Peace.
Old 10-11-2012, 07:01 AM   #14 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Yeah. That bug sucks.
Old 01-03-2013, 11:35 PM   #15 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

This is un-related but possibly necessary: anyone like The Kinks? Well there is a band called The Howlies. They are from Atlanta. Google that shit as they are fantastic. I recommend "Smoke" and "Angeline'