Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Is Jesus gay?
Yes 51 56.67%
No 39 43.33%
Voters: 90. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree4Likes

Old 10-12-2012, 09:26 AM   #11 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

"God is Gay" Everyone knows this. I believe it may have even been in a song. God has to be gay because he is ALL powerful and therefore: ALL sexual. Now, just because God is a flaming homosexual, does NOT mean that his son, Jesus the Christ, took it in the ass. He could have just as easily been a bi-sexual. I'm with Greg. KatG needs to quit slandering religion.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 10:27 AM   #12 (permalink)

When you're not brain washed with religion as a kid the whole fucking thing looks ridiculous. I knew I was an atheist by the time I was 8 and I never realised that so many people grow up not realising there are options. Whenever religious people can provide scientific evidence they're even somewhat right I will gladly agree KATG should shut up about it. Until then, any voice of reason and critical thought is a welcome one.

Really great shows and guests lately but today's was epic. Thank you.

It was funny to hear Bobby say growing up he didn't know what Jewish people were. Growing up in Australia I had no idea either and pretty much learnt from US tv shows. I barely knew even Seinfeld was a "Jewish Show". You'd think we'd have at least learnt about them in History classes.

Last edited by WittyReference; 10-12-2012 at 10:31 AM.
Old 10-12-2012, 11:03 AM   #13 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by oie View Post
Oh jeebus. Can't Keith get over his issues with Christianity/his family already? For fuck's sake. I enjoy the rest of this show so much, but listening to his ill-informed talk about the Bible and Jesus gets a little tiring.

I love KATG because it's REAL talk. I can't believe that Keith is pretending that his issues with religion has nothing to do with his own personal issues and nothing to do with gay marriage, etc.,

What happened to his crusade against Scientology? Too big for you to handle, Keith?
Seriously, its not that ill informed, I've read your book. Its all in there, its not all that open to interpretation, its pretty clear. You can say "well obviously it was written by man." but then your saying "The closest thing I have to verifiable proof of my believes is wrong." As soon as you say that the bible is not accurately God's word you are a monotheist, not a christian. As soon as you agree that the bible is just a book you have less evidence that your right than Scientology.
Old 10-12-2012, 11:05 AM   #14 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
"God is Gay" Everyone knows this. I believe it may have even been in a song. God has to be gay because he is ALL powerful and therefore: ALL sexual. Now, just because God is a flaming homosexual, does NOT mean that his son, Jesus the Christ, took it in the ass. He could have just as easily been a bi-sexual. I'm with Greg. KatG needs to quit slandering religion.
God is Jesus. Father son and the holy spirit.
You've just been Sunday Schooled!
Old 10-12-2012, 11:15 AM   #15 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Very true Squirrel, very true. However, is not the simultaneous 'coming together' that is: The Father, The Son, and The Holy Ghost not also considered a 'Threesome? mmm - booyah!
Old 10-12-2012, 11:21 AM   #16 (permalink)

I think if your the same person that's masturbation.
Old 10-12-2012, 11:29 AM   #17 (permalink)

Agreed. Yet, who are we, made in His image, to judge God and his frequent masterbation? I jerk for Christ. You should try it. You come harder.
Old 10-12-2012, 11:41 AM   #18 (permalink)

Where did Cain's wife come from?
Old 10-12-2012, 11:47 AM   #19 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

I thought this was good. I love the guest who won't shut up. That way we get bonus content and a long ass show. LOL Selfish... I know.

Anyways I was digging Keith's point. I think that it's the passive majority of Christians that empower these religion bullies who want to effect the laws that govern our lives. It seemed like Robert was kinda having it both ways with the whole "we've made so much progress so just let everyone live" and "we need people like Keith to push the envelope" thing.

If we were all pushing it gay people would be able to get married by now. I never understood the "take the foot off the pedal of progress" approach to getting people equal rights.

Sidenote: This episodes was also just fucking goddamned hilarious to boot.
Old 10-12-2012, 12:03 PM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzgal View Post
Where did Cain's wife come from?
I thought you were making a joke, but then I googled it. Hmmm. I'd forgotten that one. Adam and Eve had Cain and Able...there were no women for Cain to marry. Damn. Excellent point. Then again, maybe God left that part out just to test your faith, like the dinosaur bones...and stuff. Haha. Your brain had a logical thought and now you must burn for eternity. Greg and I feel sorry for you. Blast, femur!