Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   1668: Sexual Weirdness Guaranteed (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/1668-sexual-weirdness-guaranteed-17346/)

Keith 10-12-2012 05:19 PM

1668: Sexual Weirdness Guaranteed

"It started bleeding every time she got horny."

Foreign Films and Modern Plays

Danny Hatch (dannyhatch) on Twitter

Kirstie Allison (kirstietime) on Twitter

Share this episode: http://www.keithandthegirl.com/Show-...uaranteed.aspx

iheartnihilism 10-12-2012 07:35 PM

(Haven't listened yet but...)

Sad faces in text are for shit like "I missed my bus! Now I have to wait another hour. :( " not "Just got back, mom has cancer. :(". If it were really super serious, you wouldn't be using emoticons.

Earl Dukes 10-12-2012 08:37 PM

6:30 "There's dog shit everywhere! Get my test tubes!" - is that Danny's Keith impression?

Dude, I had a crush on Lindsay Lohan when I was a kid, too!

JSZilla 10-13-2012 07:56 AM

Jesus it feels like Lauremda (First Bennifer...Then Branjelina...Now Lauremda?!) go through shit everyday. I sure hope this relationship lasts forever. I know that's unrealistic and a tall order. It just sounds like a tasked exercise with so many rewards that it just should. I dunno. I don't mean to sound stupid.

Always fun to listen to more Danny. Sigh. I'm so being suckered into that fucking VIP. Shit I even wanna throw down 5 bucks just to be a dick on Keith's bet. For Obama naturally. Biden gets chastised for laughing at a super liar and interrupting and being aggressive when he was being insulted constantly by Ryan.

Fave of the past few weeks:

At the RNC: "On the other hand, to anyone paying the slightest bit of attention to facts, Ryan’s speech was an apparent attempt to set the world record for the greatest number of blatant lies and misrepresentations slipped into a single political speech..."

Source: Paul Ryan’s speech in 3 words | Fox News

Punchline: Note the source.

Also, live tweet from Bill Maher from the VP debate. Biased possibly, but funny.

"Hello 911? I want to report an old man beating a child on my TV."

thelastknowngod 10-13-2012 10:18 AM

The weird town names reminded me of Chicken, Alaska.

From Wikipedia:

Quote:

Chicken was settled by gold miners in the late 1800s and in 1902 the local post office was established requiring a community name. Due to the prevalence of ptarmigan (the Alaskan state bird) in the area that name was suggested as the official name for the new community. However, the spelling could not be agreed on and Chicken was used to avoid embarrassment.

Sashi 10-13-2012 03:08 PM

For the record, it's totally fine to do one thing over and over again in fighting games. It's the other guy's fault if they can't beat something like mashing one button over and over again.

The Girl 10-14-2012 11:27 AM

JZilla, we prefer "Chauren" but thanks for the simpathy. ;)

(pics of gauze-face Lauren have been posted! Sexual Weirdness Guaranteed - Comedy Talk Show & Podcast)

Enunciated Piffle 10-14-2012 02:43 PM

WHORE-in? How dare you, sir. Also, I'm trying to do the 'Keith's dad looks-like-Joe-Biden math.' This would mean that there is a good chance, (eventually - in time) Keith himself, could look like Joe Biden. After watching the VP debates, I have a bit of advice. Do not fake tan or bleach your teeth to excess. Jesus, that shit is terrifying! You wouldn't want to scare Cat off when you are Biden's age, (69) and she is...what? I forget the age difference. It would make her like, 29, right? ;) <~~~ emoticon indicates hilarity

WSEIII 10-15-2012 12:25 AM

It's the running and swearing club

Do lesbians pay attention to their biological clock or is it "Ok time to baste now"

Bleeding from anywhere sucks

Keep your emotocons to yourself

One time name change - That's the show with Danny and his woman

:eek::(:D:mad::confused::rolleyes::p:cool:

JSZilla 10-15-2012 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Girl (Post 735785)
JZilla, we prefer "Chauren" but thanks for the simpathy. ;)

(pics of gauze-face Lauren have been posted! Sexual Weirdness Guaranteed - Comedy Talk Show & Podcast)

I see. Dually noted lol. I went with the theme of "male" first. I too (like the Cock Ring Lord) was curious on the pronunciation. I would assume it is NOT phonetic? So not literally sounding like CHARREN? With out the English CH or the "Middle eastern/Isreali" CH noise in Chemda. I would guess it is an English H sound? Like how um...Him? So Harren? I also never figured the CH would be a K sound or AU would be an O sound like FOR. It could be because I'm southern and would pronounce Lauren as Larren not Loren. I quit. My head hurts now. Those pics looks painful yet funny I dunno if I'm allowed to laugh at that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord of the Cock Rings (Post 735788)
...it would appear to be CHORE-en but with the Israeli pronunciation of Chemda's name, it sounds kind of dirty...

I was gonna put Chernda in there somehow but it didn't sound right. I also wasn't sure the sarcasm would come across through text either.