Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Men only: Would you feel emasculated in a haunted house as Keith described.
Yes. Keith’s right. I’d wonder if I’m acting like a man. 21 34.43%
No. It’s just silliness. 26 42.62%
I’m not a man, baby! 14 22.95%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-17-2012, 08:50 AM   #11 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

I have always had a dog. I'm a fan. However, every 'liberal' I know got SO crazy when they heard about Michael Vick. I didn't. I found it disgusting, but that guy lost his job, his social standing, EVERYTHING. He was more than properly punished. I've seen documentaries about the horrors of fighting pittbulls, but isn't it also a crime to treat a person, (who is black, btw - this is a factor) as less than human? It feels SO good to judge when in reality, this guy simply needed an education about why this is wrong. I wish people didn't fall so extremely 'left' or 'right' in this country. It's really dividing.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 09:02 AM   #12 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

I'm starting to realize you're goofy.
Old 10-17-2012, 09:22 AM   #13 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Meh. I'm a crazy person. Someone once called me a contrarian. That was nice. I just never know what stance I'm going to take - depends on my mood. I could either die in a bar fight or from an aneurysm caused by the decision to use a coupon for a particular kind of soup that I've never tried. I try to keep my options open.

Last edited by Enunciated Piffle; 10-17-2012 at 01:37 PM. Reason: coffee
Old 10-17-2012, 11:37 AM   #14 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

The funny part to me is I can't imagine Mike Vick actually fighting dogs again. Like what if it's like crack addiction or something where you can't shake it? He just walks around all day looking at these adorable house pets and purse dogs in his gated community and all he can think about is pitting a Poodle against Wiener dog and letting them go at it.

Calling PETA like alcoholics call their sponsor and shit. "Hey man... it's me Mike. I'm thinking about it again. I keep wanting to take my kid's dog to the fighting ring. I can't shake it baby."
Old 10-17-2012, 01:46 PM   #15 (permalink)

haha. Exactly! This guy was like 'oh, a way to make money' and it was probably something he'd seen, or was used to and didn't think twice about it. People do awful and /or stupid shit all the time. The question is: can you educate them and prevent it from happening again? Now, take child molestation for example. You can't cure these people. So, what do you do? You do what any sane person would do. You cut their fucking head off and leave the decapitated corpse right there on the sidewalk, in a pool of blood, for other pedophiles to get the message. A simple solution that leaves everyone feeling...that something has been done. I have a future in politics. I'm what you call 'an idea man.' It's a curse.
Old 10-17-2012, 02:33 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
haha. Exactly! This guy was like 'oh, a way to make money' and it was probably something he'd seen, or was used to and didn't think twice about it. People do awful and /or stupid shit all the time. The question is: can you educate them and prevent it from happening again? Now, take child molestation for example. You can't cure these people. So, what do you do? You do what any sane person would do. You cut their fucking head off and leave the decapitated corpse right there on the sidewalk, in a pool of blood, for other pedophiles to get the message. A simple solution that leaves everyone feeling...that something has been done. I have a future in politics. I'm what you call 'an idea man.' It's a curse.
I don't see your point in comparing the two. Torturing dogs is almost as fucked up as touching kids. They're both so fucked up that it's not even worth comparing. There is good, weird, bad, and fucked up. When you get to fucked up, there is no saving grace.
Old 10-17-2012, 02:41 PM   #17 (permalink)

Hm. It's true that they are both fucked situations. As for comparing them and not finding any difference or choosing what could be worse; let me say the following. I applaud your love of dogs. Also, please never have a child.
Old 10-17-2012, 03:24 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Hm. It's true that they are both fucked situations. As for comparing them and not finding any difference or choosing what could be worse; let me say the following. I applaud your love of dogs. Also, please never have a child.
You're trying to make funnies, but you're still not making any sense. I never said anything about loving dogs, and my point was that they are both fucked up and deserving of punishment, not that one is more fucked up than the other. If there was only one spot left in all of prison and I had to pick one to put in prison and one to kill, then I'd kill the kid toucher, but they're both fucked up. Dude tortures dogs, then he doesn't get to have dogs. Dude touches kids, then he doesn't get to have a normal life.
Old 10-17-2012, 04:15 PM   #19 (permalink)

I fail to see what it is you want from me. Would you like to be right? Ok. You sir, are right. I retract all previous statements, but one. The one that was funny I shall keep. This is after all, a comedy forum.
Old 10-17-2012, 04:24 PM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Quote:
I fail to see what it is you want from me. Would you like to be right? Ok. You sir, are right. I retract all previous statements, but one. The one that was funny I shall keep. This is after all, a comedy forum.
No, you accused me of saying something that I didn't and used it in a joke at my expense, so I clarified.