Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 11-07-2005, 11:21 AM   #21 (permalink)

Tow hitch

You know those chrome balls on teh back of pickups, yeah? That. Or, there is a box type thing that actually holds the arm that holds the ball. I'm thinking that's what the camo pooper hooks to.

I can see, like, if I were often out in the wild. I'd think that maybe I'd want to sit on a toilet seat and hear my crap smack the ground rather than squat and possibly poop my pants a little.

How do those asian fellows who have squatty potties keep their balance and not poop on their clothes as they are squatting? Or do they just take it all off to free themselves up.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 11:44 AM   #22 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Postagulous
You know those chrome balls on teh back of pickups, yeah? That. Or, there is a box type thing that actually holds the arm that holds the ball. I'm thinking that's what the camo pooper hooks to.

I can see, like, if I were often out in the wild. I'd think that maybe I'd want to sit on a toilet seat and hear my crap smack the ground rather than squat and possibly poop my pants a little.

How do those asian fellows who have squatty potties keep their balance and not poop on their clothes as they are squatting? Or do they just take it all off to free themselves up.
that reminds me

once i was snow shoeing and i had to shit

that is hard man!

if you just squat you shit on your snow shoes

the damn snow was like 10 foot deep so i find a tree and lean against it

it just so happens i have 2 sets of stitches in my low back (2 moles i had the removed a couple days prior)

so i lean against the tree and let go ; and when you've been holding it , there's no controlled release

well i miss the snow shoes but i'm leaning my bare back against the tree and one of the stitches break through and i'm now bleeding down my ass crack

it's so cold that i dont know i'm bleeding until i look down btw my legs; i think i've riped my asshole open bc there's blood on top of the log and it's still dripping

the log is doing this china syndrome thing , sinking through the snow because of the heat melting the snow

very surreal

by the time i calm down enough to stand upright, i'm having trouble getting off the tree; my shoes have sunk a bit and i'm pushing backwards trying despirately to get off this tree ; now i'm off balance trying not to fall into the steaming , bloody pile of shit

i dont remember the point of this story

but thanks for listening

i think i have PTSD
Old 11-07-2005, 11:50 AM   #23 (permalink)

I've had three emergency outdoor massive shits:

1. Touring an abandon gold mine in South Dakota with my sister in law. I let them go on ahead adn let out a small bear out of my ass. Horrible. Wiped later. Hideous.

2. About to die needing to shit, behind a utilities station. Massive and scary. Burried it with a pick I had in my van. (Pick didn't touch it, I pushed it in with a stick.

3. Same scenario as 2, another very scary and many textured monstrocity. Burried.

Each time I leaned against something with my back. Wall or power pole. Dont' work in the field as much anymore. And just when I was getting good at it.
Old 11-07-2005, 12:06 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Postagulous
I've had three emergency outdoor massive shits:

1. Touring an abandon gold mine in South Dakota with my sister in law. I let them go on ahead adn let out a small bear out of my ass. Horrible. Wiped later. Hideous.

2. About to die needing to shit, behind a utilities station. Massive and scary. Burried it with a pick I had in my van. (Pick didn't touch it, I pushed it in with a stick.

3. Same scenario as 2, another very scary and many textured monstrocity. Burried.

Each time I leaned against something with my back. Wall or power pole. Dont' work in the field as much anymore. And just when I was getting good at it.
made me laugh out loud at work

ohhh shit stories are ....
da shit!
Old 11-07-2005, 12:17 PM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanClass
that reminds me

once i was snow shoeing and i had to shit...
...funny story. almost as good as a keet story.
Old 11-07-2005, 03:20 PM   #26 (permalink)

The Six Degrees of Chemda Bacon (sic)

So, has anyone noticed that Keith and Chemda's life eerily resemble the plot of the movie Footloose? Keiths letter from his Dad on this show reinforced a thought that I have had for a while now

Keith is Ariel Moore (Lori Singer), the child of a Bible-thumping minister (John Lithgow) who refuses to acknowledge the independence and individualism of all his children and parish. Chemda is Ren McCormack (Keith Bacon), a free spirit from the big city who comes into Keiths [Ariels] life and shows him how to let break free from his fathers oppression and be his true self. The only thing missing, so far, is tractor racing!
Old 11-07-2005, 03:23 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JACK2000
So, has anyone noticed that Keith and Chemda's life eerily resemble the plot of the movie Footloose? Keiths letter from his Dad on this show reinforced a thought that I have had for a while now

Keith is Ariel Moore (Lori Singer), the child of a Bible-thumping minister (John Lithgow) who refuses to acknowledge the independence and individualism of all his children and parish. Chemda is Ren McCormack (Keith Bacon), a free spirit from the big city who comes into Keiths [Ariels] life and shows him how to let break free from his fathers oppression and be his true self. The only thing missing, so far, is tractor racing!
mother fucker!
now that damn song is going to be stuck in my head all day

but i think you're right about the parallels
Old 11-07-2005, 04:22 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stjoe
Great show! Thanks Chemda and Keith. And thanks for all the hard work you do for every show, for free, every weekday. It's a lot, I know.

Here's a log of the chat session if anyone wants it. I think this thing let me attach the txt file. Maybe not. Nope. Paul, can you fix this?

LiveShow1004.txt:
File Too Large. Limit for this filetype is 19.5 KB. Your file is 41.3 KB.
Paul said he fixed it. Let's see if I can't attach the log this time.

Last edited by stjoe; 01-28-2007 at 11:28 PM.
Old 11-07-2005, 04:57 PM   #29 (permalink)
LD

you know, when you're not in the chat room moment, that could quite easily come across as the rantings of drunken and deranged homeless people just before a bum fight.
Old 11-07-2005, 05:05 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LD
you know, when you're not in the chat room moment, that could quite easily come across as the rantings of drunken and deranged homeless people just before a bum fight.
Actually, I've only been in the chat room for the last two live shows, but I've found that even while you're in there most of what goes on seems to be the rantings of deranged, drunken people.