Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 11-08-2005, 02:38 AM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

168: Venus and My Cock

"You know you really have to work hard, and you have to give 'em UH! UH! UH!"
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 02:45 AM   #2 (permalink)

Have you already uploaded the show, Keith? Don't see it on Libsyn yet ...
Old 11-08-2005, 02:56 AM   #3 (permalink)
LD

patience European person, Libsyn takes a while to catch up to Keith's typing skills.

The Libsyn folks actually hold the file on purpose just to infuriate the listeners. s'true.

(edit: it's up!)
Old 11-08-2005, 06:36 AM   #4 (permalink)

Good show. I'm impressed that you guys carried off your first remote so well, considering the problems you had with the outlets (see, it's not only rich bitches who get Outlet-Alzheimer's).

The only very slight criticism would be that Chemda's mike sounded a bit "breathy", but maybe she just needs to back off a bit. Or talk quieter! (Not lower.)
Old 11-08-2005, 08:10 AM   #5 (permalink)

Singapore Air

When I went to China last year, we took Singapore Air. When someone found out we were taking that, they freaked and said "oh, they're the best." And they are.

The stewardesses are HOT and wear skin tight dresses. They give you socks. Yes, to relax. The hot towels come out every once in a while to freshen your face. The meal was excellent (I think we had two since we were on there forever).

Oh, Toothpaste. Arm and Hammer baking soda tartar control whitening is the king of features. But I use Crest Whitening Orange flavor.

http://www.singaporeair.com/saa/ (that chick is average)
http://www.singaporeair.com/saa/en_U.../exp/index.jsp (note, gal looks similar, still hot, I'm looking for a pic showing how tight that dress is)

Ha, and I found this quote at a review site:

Quote:
Consistently rated as one of the best airlines in the world. However, customer service by the Singapore Girls (air stewardess) may be inconsistent - it has been reported that excellent service is rendered to foreigners but not local passengers.
Old 11-08-2005, 09:16 AM   #6 (permalink)

Damn, I'm posting twice in a row.

Difference betwen male and female humorness

Ok, my wife and I adopted, not because my seed is bad (we'll never know how bad it is, but I'm at 230% of normal. Ow, my bawls!) but because my wife's parts, hormones, etc are all screwed up. But, the extra prolactin she makes keeps her tits big.

In any case, I would say that I didn't care what race or ethnicity the baby was, as long as she wasn't ugly. Men understood this, women didn't and though I was a monster.

Also, when talking about my daughter, who is beautiful (and I know what ugly babies look like, I see them all the time), and her daredevil ways, I'll tell her to be careful and not damage her face, because she needs to keep facial symmetry , at least until she's married. Guys = funny. Gals = he's a monster.

Hmmph.
Old 11-08-2005, 02:07 PM   #7 (permalink)
LD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Postagulous
Also, when talking about my daughter, who is beautiful (and I know what ugly babies look like, I see them all the time), and her daredevil ways, I'll tell her to be careful and not damage her face, because she needs to keep facial symmetry , at least until she's married. Guys = funny. Gals = he's a monster.
if plans go wrong then go muslim until she gets married off. That way you can cover up her face with a ninja outfit while you arrange a marriage. Afterwards just go back to your regular heathen ways.
Old 11-08-2005, 03:29 PM   #8 (permalink)
LD

are you sure that weird clown pirate wasn't the same guy who tried to blow up the art gallery Keith?

Did he have a briefcase?
Old 11-08-2005, 04:22 PM   #9 (permalink)

YAY a remote show!

Man I was afraid we'd be going without shows while they were out west.

Now KATG, snag some interviews! D&D, PK&J, Trucker Tom, Mike C, Rob from 411, Squadcast, drunk KATG listeners, anyone!
Old 11-08-2005, 04:48 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJQuad
YAY a remote show!

Man I was afraid we'd be going without shows while they were out west.

Now KATG, snag some interviews! D&D, PK&J, Trucker Tom, Mike C, Rob from 411, Squadcast, drunk KATG listeners, anyone!
I'd love to hear an interview with D&D. I bet a fight would break out. Keith would start kicking Drew's ass and then Dawn would sit on everybody and it'd be over.