Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Should Puerto Rico be a U.S. state?
Yes 90 66.67%
No 45 33.33%
Voters: 135. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-11-2012, 02:23 PM   #91 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alekseyev View Post
Then shouldn't it at least be funny
I laughed
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 02:42 PM   #92 (permalink)
jcw

Rich is a stubbornly uninformed person which made any semblance of conversation almost pointless. He just made assumptions about what had and hadn't been talked about in the presidential race and then got adamant about it. Painful show I turned off after maybe 40 minutes.
Old 11-11-2012, 07:51 PM   #93 (permalink)

I did not like either Rich or Bonnie. I felt like every time she spoke up, someone was piping in an episode of "Rugrats." Her fake voice was so annoying. And I agree that Rich was impossible to listen to because of his voice. But I do like Michael, and it's good to hear him again.
Old 11-11-2012, 08:45 PM   #94 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempfoot View Post
Just a quick 'vote' in favor of Rich and Bonnie as great guests together. The interplay was great, especially with the input from The Grabber. I like their interplay so much I'm going to check out their podcast.
I liked them on the show both times, but I didn't like their podcast when I checked it out back then. Not saying you shouldn't check it out. I'm just adding one more thought to the kaleidoscope of opinions.

I also didn't notice Rich's speech impediment. I'm sure I would if I went back and listened, but it wasn't something that registered while I was listening.
Old 11-11-2012, 08:47 PM   #95 (permalink)
Administrator
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyuilani View Post
I did not like either Rich or Bonnie. I felt like every time she spoke up, someone was piping in an episode of "Rugrats." Her fake voice was so annoying. And I agree that Rich was impossible to listen to because of his voice. But I do like Michael, and it's good to hear him again.
One of the new things I'm going to try and get for the forums, thanks to the KATG Kickstarter project, is a feature that'll let people hit "Thank you" on a forum post. It'll kind of be the same as the Facebook "Like".

If that were in place already, I'd hit "Thank you" on your post Thanks for your comment about me being on the show. It was good to be back
Old 11-11-2012, 08:54 PM   #96 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelApproved View Post
One of the new things I'm going to try and get for the forums, thanks to the KATG Kickstarter project, is a feature that'll let people hit "Thank you" on a forum post. It'll kind of be the same as the Facebook "Like".

If that were in place already, I'd hit "Thank you" on your post Thanks for your comment about me being on the show. It was good to be back
Hey, Michael: so I listened to the show for a while and then stopped for a while and then started up again later. I remember a guy calling in every now and then who would randomly set the facts straight, but I remember him being "Dr."-something-or-another. Maybe my memory is just skewed. Was that you back then?
Old 11-11-2012, 09:04 PM   #97 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alekseyev View Post
Then shouldn't it at least be funny
agreed, it honestly just sounded bitter.
Old 11-11-2012, 09:06 PM   #98 (permalink)

Quote:
I love that idea =)

I also really want to hear you and Chemda talk about Palestine/Israel relations sometime on the show (or maybe a whats my name). It is SO hard to find unbiased material to read on it and I'd like to learn more.
Old 11-11-2012, 09:15 PM   #99 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

I like Bonnie more than Rich but I did like both guest. Yes I get where Rich can come off as an ass but overall I found a likable guy. I hope to hear them again.
Old 11-11-2012, 09:52 PM   #100 (permalink)

Quote:

I think it's a great idea. Is this also a way to gauge trending?