Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   1692: The Meat of It (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/1692-meat-17430/)

Keith 11-27-2012 06:05 PM

1692: The Meat of It

"I should fart while ur giving me top. 'Seize the day' #CarpeDiem"

Share this episode: The Meat of It - Comedy Talk Show & Podcast

Gary Gulman Official Website

jaredv1214 11-27-2012 08:31 PM

Puck went to prison for stalking? has he not heard of facebook?

WSEIII 11-27-2012 11:17 PM

Chemda's description of some alien species cutting her up reminds me of the end of Tom Petty's Video "Don't come around here no more". In the video Tom plays the Mad hatter and Alice's body has turned into a cake that he's carving up and feeding to his guests. They just don't make videos like that anymore.

Great Guest and show

Sounds like Keith is getting along great with his future mother-in-law. Would love to hear her on a show discussing what she thinks of America.

BrianAlt 11-28-2012 07:40 AM

At this point in my life I am the adult that has everyone over my house. We had 18 people over for Thanksgiving and we've had as many as 26 on other holidays. I made 2 turkeys and my wife made several sides. Dinner was amazing and I thoroughly enjoyed it, including the people that came over.

If anyone doesn't want to come, I have no problem with that. If everyone doesn't want to come, I'm fine with that too. I'd gladly have dinner with my wife alone. Just tell me ahead of time if you're coming or not. I don't want to cook 2 turkeys if I don't have to!

jpj1421 11-28-2012 07:42 AM

No, do what you want. But as I'm still in debt to my parents, and my brother and sister are still too young to move out...I still have to go. For a little while longer anyway.

DWarrior 11-28-2012 10:37 AM

People in morgues already do pretty much what Chemda describes.

Keith 11-28-2012 10:40 AM

What morgues are you going to?

Enunciated Piffle 11-28-2012 11:15 AM

Dane Cook Tourgasm Curse

Keith mentioned that Gary was on Dane Cook's 'Tourgasm' and wasn't portrayed well. I don't remember, but I do recall thinking "Wow, this Robert Kelley guy is a little bitch." I deliberately avoided all comedians associated with that film. I think Dane did his 'friend' comics a big disservice by having them in that film. He definetly cut it to make himself amazing and everyone else stupid. Anyway, I'm glad both Bob Kelley and Gary Gulman have been on KatG. Totally different perspective now.

lithunica 11-28-2012 01:14 PM

Keith's "Louis C K did it" joke was fucking brilliant.

Toddy71 11-28-2012 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lithunica (Post 738427)
Keith's "Louis C K did it" joke was fucking brilliant.

Hehe, yeah, it was one of the big funnies for me on this show! I wondered if everyone got it. Probably.