Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Would you use the dick spray that was mentioned on the show?
Yes 20 23.26%
No 42 48.84%
I don't have a dick 24 27.91%
Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-10-2012, 10:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
Chamsa! Chamsa!

1694: Ha-Cha-Cha

"I've got a nine inch ego and it don't need spray."

Share this episode: Ha-Cha-Cha - Comedy Talk Show & Podcast

Christian Finnegan

http://www.joshgondelman.com/
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 12:15 AM   #2 (permalink)

I've used numbing cream before so it wouldn't be that much different.

Great lead in to the joke I heard today. Youth pastor was doing a children's time and he asked the kids if they knew what a resurrection was. One seven year old boy piped up, "I don't really know what a resurrection is, but I saw on tv where if you have one longer than four hours you should see your doctor".
Old 12-11-2012, 01:43 AM   #3 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Glad to hear that the show is back, it was great even without Keith. Even so I hope Keith recovers soon and is back on the show.

As for the poll over-sensitivity isn't my problem… I would pay $80 for a spray to make it more sensitive.
Old 12-11-2012, 05:41 AM   #4 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Christian said Sexual Congress. Which was not a song by Marvin Gaye. Anyways thanks for the show y'all are troupers. Gonna buy Chemda's CD now instead of meth. That good! Feel better Keith!
Old 12-11-2012, 03:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by invader View Post
… I would pay $80 for a spray to make it more sensitive.
So...excessive masterbation or simply uncircumcised?
Old 12-11-2012, 03:43 PM   #6 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Chemda and guests did a great job keeping it light, but the whole episode I'm just thinking, 'airplanes and hospitals.' Why are these two things continually horrible for Keith Malley? It sounds like the hospital he is in has 'Super 8' on the sign. You know what? This show has compelled me to religion. That's right. I totally believe in God now. I believe he's a total prick.

Last edited by Enunciated Piffle; 12-11-2012 at 03:45 PM. Reason: spelling nazis
Old 12-11-2012, 04:06 PM   #7 (permalink)

Yay, the show is back. Chemda did a great job on this one.

Am I alone in hoping this will get Keith away from his "USA #1 gold medal" shtick, as in any normal country he wouldn't have had to pay insane amounts of money because he had the misfortune of being ill.
Old 12-11-2012, 04:49 PM   #8 (permalink)

I know I haven't shut the fuck up on facebook (I'm not alone though lol) about it. But it's great Keith is doing better. I was really worried. A dude mentioned on facebook and I agree with him. This should be The Girl and The Girl lol. Or maybe Cat and the Girl lol. Lauren and the Girl?

Anyway, I hope the kickstarter helps with this whole dilemma. I'm just glad to see the show goes on after all. (Does kickstarter work that way?)
Old 12-11-2012, 05:29 PM   #9 (permalink)

So..Donate for Keith's Hospital Bills?

Lauren reads the hospital review: "This place is a zoo" Lol. and... ugh.

I don't think the kickstarter was for Keith hospital bills... Should us listeners be passing an electronic hat or something? If everybody can raise thousands of dollars for a marathon show, can't we raise some for poor Keith? No insurance is no joke, ( no matter what any comedian says) and I think if everyone kicked in $5 or more bucks it wouldn't be that much...

Any other fans have thoughts on this? Maybe start a thread?
Old 12-11-2012, 06:12 PM   #10 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Kickstarter is only for artistic stuff if I remember right. Plus they take a big chunk of it. Being a social worker for the poor, elderly and disables, I can safely say-people start donating now. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but his bill is likely going to be closer to 50k. MRIs alone run around 6k and it sounds like they ran every single test they could think of. Plus every single thing they can possibly think of charging for they do. He is likely going to be able to get a lower rate if he qualifies for aid, but since it sounds like the hospital is filled with assholes I woulldnt count on it. There are things he can do though such as file complaints with jchoa (federal commission overseeing all hospitals) in addition to seeing what a lawyer says. It is hard to sy at this point since we don't have all the details. I am guessing that they aren't doing too well with the HIPPA and privacy act which are huge issues...I am just assuming a lot at this point.

Bottom line-dig deep into those pockets people because this is going to be super expensive :-/