Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Do/did you look at the pictures of Keith's ooze that we posted?
yes 83 80.58%
no 20 19.42%
Voters: 103. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-13-2012, 01:30 PM   #11 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I don't often post in the forums - but I just wanted to say that Chemda is doing a really good job hosting solo. Chemda isn't trying to take over Keith's role, she's letting the guests do that and she is keeping everything chatty and entertaining.

I do miss Keith on the show, but I have also really enjoyed Chemda's solo shows
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 06:03 PM   #12 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

Looked at the pictures...

And that's how you get ants!
Old 12-13-2012, 07:47 PM   #13 (permalink)

Maybe the reason his food tastes like mold is because mold is growing on his tongue?
Old 12-13-2012, 08:21 PM   #14 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Chemda's doing a great job solo hosting! I do think she's really making an effort of keeping the convo moving, balancing doing everything alone without losing KATG's voice on air, while still doing everything behind the scenes. And don't even get me started on those new doors...

I am throwing out my guesstimate (sp?) on Keith's bill. A few hours in the ER after my car accident = a bill summary of 12k including 3 cat scans for 3500 a pop resulting from a 4 hour visit. 2nd ER trip is coming in at 15k with the extra cat scans after 9 hours & I never had the MRI (which Keith did). If he's going on day 9 (10 now i believe) with an actual procedure plus the MRI I'm thinking his tab will be 50k at a minimum but I honestly hope I am wrong.

Last edited by ImStillToni; 12-13-2012 at 10:34 PM.
Old 12-13-2012, 08:53 PM   #15 (permalink)
38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImStillToni View Post
Chemda's doing a great jog solo hosting! I do think she's really making an effort of keeping the convo moving, balancing doing everything alone without losing KATG's voice on air, while still doing everything behind the scenes. And don't even get me started on those new doors...
Yeah, it's interesting comparing this to Chemda on What's My Name. I don't know if I'm over-noticing it, but it seems like Chemda is working a lot harder to stop drifting/staying on topic on KATG. The WMN stories/comments just go allover a place (as they're supposed to). When a topic gets quiet on WMN, she may ask a question/bring it back to something, but for the most part it can just drift around as long as the content is still really interesting. On KATG, she jumps back to the topic (or to the next story) a lot more quickly. Not a bad thing, just cool to see.

Comparing these eps to MNIK eps.. Keith is a lot quieter in these.

Before Keith comes back, put Danny on as the main sidekick for a day (or just 10 minutes), telling him he's filling Keith's shoes. The stress and awkwardness would be hilarious (sorry Danny, but it would be).
Old 12-13-2012, 10:59 PM   #16 (permalink)

Chemda, please stop talking about all your narrow escapes from rape. It's something you do far too often. You trivialize rape victims every time you make yourself a victim of your own imagination.

Love the show!
Old 12-13-2012, 11:17 PM   #17 (permalink)

meh, I've had three babies and photographed quite a few births...the puss didn't affect me one bit. I can even eat a sandwich while cleaning up a poo diaper at this point in life...

(though I still feel bad Keith is going through this)
Old 12-13-2012, 11:18 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluecrucial View Post
Looked at the pictures...

And that's how you get ants!
BOOOYAH! I got that reference!
Old 12-13-2012, 11:27 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImStillToni View Post
Chemda's doing a great job solo hosting! I do think she's really making an effort of keeping the convo moving, balancing doing everything alone without losing KATG's voice on air, while still doing everything behind the scenes. And don't even get me started on those new doors...

I am throwing out my guesstimate (sp?) on Keith's bill. A few hours in the ER after my car accident = a bill summary of 12k including 3 cat scans for 3500 a pop resulting from a 4 hour visit. 2nd ER trip is coming in at 15k with the extra cat scans after 9 hours & I never had the MRI (which Keith did). If he's going on day 9 (10 now i believe) with an actual procedure plus the MRI I'm thinking his tab will be 50k at a minimum but I honestly hope I am wrong.
Hopefully 50K. Those cat scans are a killer, and thank god Keith was wise enough to realize that they charge for everytihing in a hospital including tylenol. I just know from experience with a previous relationship before in between she getting onto my insurance, her 3 week hospital stay cost us 116K. It literally crushed us financially for years. If a surgery is involved then you already know that it at least 25K. Luckily you have a supportive audience behind you. Get well soon. ~ Incognegro
Old 12-14-2012, 10:55 AM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by incognegro13x View Post
Hopefully 50K. Those cat scans are a killer, and thank god Keith was wise enough to realize that they charge for everytihing in a hospital including tylenol. I just know from experience with a previous relationship before in between she getting onto my insurance, her 3 week hospital stay cost us 116K. It literally crushed us financially for years. If a surgery is involved then you already know that it at least 25K. Luckily you have a supportive audience behind you. Get well soon. ~ Incognegro
Hospitals will bargain with you, too. I wouldn't pay, say that you got horrible treatment and were forced to stay there longer than you needed because they couldn't get their act together. In my experience, they will cut the bill up to half and get you on a payment plan so it hopefully won't be as horrible of a debt. (I used to work for a hospital/doctors office and heard plenty of stories about billing) If they think they'll get nothing, then they'll compromise the cost.

On the downside, doing this contributes to why hospitals cost so much in the first place...but there are many ways to justify that playing the system and not bankrupting yourself is the better choice