Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Who should win the reading contest from today's show?
Myq Kaplan 21 28.77%
Mike Lawrence 44 60.27%
Danny Hatch 8 10.96%
Voters: 73. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-17-2012, 11:50 AM   #21 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

If you watch 'The Elephant Man' and do not cry; you literally have no soul and should probably kill yourself. I read that somewhere...
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 01:32 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesikat View Post

It does look comfy

When I glanced at the shirt I thought it said "Fat no."
Old 12-17-2012, 02:41 PM   #23 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Was it me or is chemda and danny totally wrong about eternal sunshine. The beginning of the movie is the ending their second meeting because his car was dented the book had missing pages. They first met on the beach when he was with his friends.
Old 12-17-2012, 06:35 PM   #24 (permalink)

This is how I feel about staying up too late:
“I wonder why I don't go to bed and go to sleep. But then it would be tomorrow, so I decide that no matter how tired, no matter how incoherent I am, I can skip on hour more of sleep and live.” -Plath

Also, about Eternal Sunshine -- I don't know how people can think it's depressing. The main character realizes that yes, it is better to have loved and lost and have those experiences and memories than to have never loved at all. Then they decide to try out the relationship again. For all intents and purposes, it's a happy ending.
Old 12-18-2012, 04:35 AM   #25 (permalink)

Mike Lawrence was especially hilarious in this one, props!
Old 12-18-2012, 09:25 AM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucho View Post
People's voices sound different in their head than what they really sound like to others. That is what you really sound like. Sorry you had to find out this way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith
He's right. Obviously you do sound like that.
Heh. If that's the mechanism, I ought to get two friends to do a more flattering impression.

Keith, not because the show's lacking, but I hope you get out soon. Surely by now you have a good enough gallery of egested substance pics?
Old 12-18-2012, 08:03 PM   #27 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Based on that picture of the dress and the description of how Danny acted, I think Chemda was being hard on him. It would be hard not to stare. Thats not just low cut... thats LOW cut, like Jennifer Lopez at the Grammy's low.
Old 12-19-2012, 05:28 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by word View Post
Was it me or is chemda and danny totally wrong about eternal sunshine. The beginning of the movie is the ending their second meeting because his car was dented the book had missing pages. They first met on the beach when he was with his friends.

Yes, the beginning of the movie is their 2nd time meeting after the brain erase stuff. It's my favorite movie (2nd to Young Frankenstein) but it makes me sad because you can take it like "history repeats, it's gonna end again and again" or you can believe that people can change and they're meant to be.

Funny note, I saw it with a boyfriend in theaters 8 years ago and when it was over I wanted to cry and we both had this weird vibe about us for the rest of the night. I think it kind of shook us up and made us put ourselves in Clem and Joel's places. We broke up soon after. I reunited with him earlier this year and we're pretty fucking happy with plans to move in together in a couple of months.

I still think watching that movie will make me sad though..

Last edited by iheartnihilism; 12-19-2012 at 05:32 PM.
Old 12-19-2012, 06:45 PM   #29 (permalink)
Chamsa! Chamsa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by word View Post
Yes, but what I was saying is that during a flash in the beginning, they showed "the first time they met" and it was a different "first time" than the first time we saw them meet in the movie. I was mentioning that to indicate that they were revealing it sooner than Danny said they did.
Old 12-19-2012, 10:42 PM   #30 (permalink)

Chemda doing the "HEY WE'RE LIVE" thing made my life. <3