Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Women only: Sexually, are you vocal with your partner about what you want?
always 12 21.05%
sometimes 41 71.93%
never 4 7.02%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree2Likes

Old 12-17-2012, 10:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
Chamsa! Chamsa!

1699: Girls

"Now I'm crazy at a bar showing my tits completely sober. It's so fun."

Share this episode: Girls - Comedy Talk Show & Podcast

Annie Lederman: Comedy

NO FUN GABY DUNN
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 10:57 PM   #2 (permalink)

Get well soon Keith, because Chemda is such a great interviewer that I'm starting to think what do we need him for. But it will be interesting to hear the details from your horrorisptal stay.

Guy's poll: How good are you at sexual directions?
Old 12-18-2012, 12:12 AM   #3 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

This episode is amazing, I love both Annie Lederman and Gaby Dunn. Also I would like to see a show with Annie Lederman and Myka Fox, they would make Keith crazy it would be awesome.
Old 12-18-2012, 12:54 AM   #4 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I can't believe I missed the first live show in weeks! Chemda is doing a great job of balancing the show on her own and has done a great job of selecting guests as well!
Old 12-18-2012, 04:32 AM   #5 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I'm a little concerned about the information Chemda relayed aboit Keith today. If they are saying that Keith's abscess hasn't changed in size significantly since the drain was inserted then It *could* - emphasis on the could - mean that it is filling from another part of the liver. The contents of the abscess would likely be biliary fluid from the liver's usual functioning. Of course, there would be a cavity left behind from the abscess and I guess they would need to watch that over time to ensure it shrinks down to nothing. Keith could conceivably be discharged home with the drain insitu and be monitored as an outpatient but that would depend on the hospital.

Purely from a cost point of view (for Keith) it would be better to be an outpatient. Drains aren't that hard to manage at home, so long as you are given the right education regarding care.
Old 12-18-2012, 07:52 AM   #6 (permalink)

Oh Geez

I'm sorry, Chemda is a great interviewer and I love "What's my name" and have listened to every episode, but this episode was unBEARABLE. It shouldn't have been called Girls but rather "It's funny you say that because it reminds me about something I did..." or "This is what I'm like...". Especially at the end it really just seemed like the two guests took turns just playing off each other so they could talk about themselves. So one had anxiety and went home to feel better and the other drank and partied a lot because she's bored... I mean, it was like listening to an actual conversation between women...which I guess defends the title "Girls", but GOD it was unbearable. Never-the-less, Chemda has been doing a great job holding it on her own and I hope Keith is able to return to a full bill of health. You guys rock!
Old 12-18-2012, 10:15 AM   #7 (permalink)
Chamsa! Chamsa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WSEIII View Post

Guy's poll: How good are you at sexual directions?

if I can get your detailed response to this, I'll ask the guys on the show today. (Dan Soder and Brent Sullivan)
Old 12-18-2012, 10:19 AM   #8 (permalink)

Anyone else think the show Girls would make a great radio series? That scene played was actually very well written and delivered, and not focusing on the visual wraps you up in a different way. An interesting experiment, if nothing else.
Old 12-18-2012, 12:16 PM   #9 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Oh god. Of course we get a 10 minute segment about 'Girls' while Keith is away...

Get better soon please Keith. Before we get treated to a Gossip Girl marathon.
Old 12-18-2012, 12:22 PM   #10 (permalink)

Chemda I love you and all, but that was boring. Had to turn it off 33 mins in, because I just didn't care about anything happening in this ep. Sorry. :-(