Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Does everything happen for a reason?
Yes 19 18.63%
No 83 81.37%
Voters: 102. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-31-2012, 10:40 AM   #61 (permalink)

Just listening to this now; I'm savoring the episodes to make them last until everyone is back from break. I just want to say that like Keith, I'm shocked but not surprised by McNally's behavior. But it seriously breaks my heart that ANYONE would display the cruelty it takes to harass someone who's in the hospital. What....the....fuck. Be a human being for once -- you might actually enjoy the sensation.

Somebody said this way way back in the thread, but I agree with the sentiment that Christmas in America is about family and friends, and not about Christ.
Old 01-01-2013, 12:47 AM   #62 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

McNally aka Lord Voldemort

Personally, I am going to miss McNally, but not for any other reason than he is clearly entitled, detatched, and utterly a mess. As a fan of psychology: he might be the greatest subject ever. My guess is he is exhibiting what is referred to as 'all or nothing thinking/ behavior.' This is why he cannot be friends w/ Keith and must take it to the extreme , (in the other direction) thus: arch-nemesis level.

He was a prick to Keith, (as the man is lying in a hospital bed) and never nice ot Chemda. I'm amazed his avatar or anything related to McNally is still up. Fuck his past involvement w/ the show. I say remove his shit. His words and actions are simply too egregious and ugly.

Also, it's New Years. I'm super thankful for this show. In 2013, let's pray Keith sticks w/ the blunts before returning to the 40s. Amen.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote