Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Did you keep your 2013 new year resolution?
Yes 28 42.42%
No 38 57.58%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree11Likes

Old 01-11-2013, 11:24 PM   #11 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Okay.
(Online)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 07:02 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wcase View Post
Maybe if people didn't have to literally clean up your crap (and that of those people similar to Keith) in the many places you go, it wouldn't have devolved to crappy service.
No, if their descriptions of the customer service they have received everywhere from Home Depot to a hospital are remotely accurate, that's just horrendous service with absolutely no excuse. I've still never experienced anything even close to that. The worst I get is teenagers yakking at each other while they slowly check out my groceries. Very tame in comparison. I have two uncles who recently had hospital stays, one for bypass surgery and one for a brain aneurysm. Their experiences were the exact opposite of Keith's.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 10:34 AM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by invader View Post
I found it, for lack of a better word, cute that Keith advocates stealing from retail stores with shitty customer service, but if he were forced to answer a survey about a hospital with shitty service he would answer 100% honestly instead of just answering "unsatisfactory" across the board.
I'm pretty sure his point was that they cut off any type of actual feedback/communication by using these surveys. That if someone was to answer honestly with their multiple choices, how would they improve their service at all? It's just another bullshit system of control to perpetuate the image that they really care about you when they're actually doing nothing at all.
Old 01-12-2013, 03:32 PM   #14 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

In regards to the poll: the one bonus of following the religions that observe Lent it's basically New Years Resolution do-over.
Old 01-12-2013, 10:25 PM   #15 (permalink)

So can this show be the proof that fanboys should shut the fuck up when anyone in the audience comments negatively on a show or guest?
Old 01-14-2013, 01:55 PM   #16 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

[QUOTE=Wcase;740081
You complain about the hospital probably putting all their money into lawyers, then you go and steal stuff? Maybe that's where a lot of the money is going, cleaning up after idiots.

I'm sure it's not all you Keith, but your part of the problem.[/QUOTE]
Your words raise an important question. If a hose was inserted into YOUR liver; would it be possible for me to diarrhea taco-bell shit, into it? I'd like to think I could.