Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Re: Keeping clean
Keith and JoAnna are dead on 33 57.89%
Keith and JoAnna are OCD weirdos 24 42.11%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree4Likes

Old 02-04-2013, 05:37 PM   #21 (permalink)

keith i bet my farm on the 49ers gotdammit now i'm farmless!

as far as the MantI Teo hoax dude, it really sucks that cause of his morman upbringing and conservative family, he feels like being gay is the equivalent to a drug addiction or something you can just "get over"... unfortunately, their religion teaches them that their feelings are not their true selves, but an evil temptation that you can just ignore. its why a lot of people feel like they have to hide their sexuality from their family and friends

fuck that shit.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 07:24 AM   #22 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Old 02-05-2013, 10:30 PM   #23 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Tip your fucking goddamned waitress / waiter if they do a good job! Why is that so difficult for some folks? There's no problem giving 10% to the imaginary dude in the sky without even thinking about it but the person who you JUST witness work their ass off for your group of friends isn't deserving of anything? Fuck that cunt and anyone who thinks she made a good point.
Old 02-06-2013, 09:32 AM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodimusprime View Post
Tip your fucking goddamned waitress / waiter if they do a good job! Why is that so difficult for some folks? There's no problem giving 10% to the imaginary dude in the sky without even thinking about it but the person who you JUST witness work their ass off for your group of friends isn't deserving of anything? Fuck that cunt and anyone who thinks she made a good point.
for real.

even more of a bitch move when, her complaining about the tip makes no sense mathematically:

the concept of a tithe is to give god 10% of what you HAVE TOTAL.

the concept of giving a tip is to give 15-25% of what you JUST SPENT.

so lets say this pastor makes 25 grand a year. god is taking $2,500. geeze, jesus!

even if she was a top-tier-tipper (which she clearly is not.) but for the sake of argument, she tips every meal she buys all year at 25%

she would have to spend $10,000 a year just on eating out to spend $2500 on tips. not to mention that unless she ate at that same place, at the same table, with the same waitress, that $2500 will not be going to one individual.

so unless god is splittig tips with all the angels and saints, he is getting waaaaay more than the applebees girl.

it's safe to say that she is not spending almost half her yearly income on food. if she is, then she should really cut back on eating out and make her own damn food. then she wouldn't have to tip at all. just shameful

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEgNKAR-L24
Old 02-06-2013, 09:54 AM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodimusprime View Post
If you are referring to me, when you talk about people who think she made a good point, let me restate what I said. I said that her point would have been easier to defend if she had left a 10% tip (to match tithing to church). The 0% was just mean.
If I see the wait staff "work their ass off" the tip goes up. Just doing their job still warrants a tip. If they are rude, stupid, or otherwise not doing their job, the tip goes down or might disappear. The problem I have with automatic tips is that they do not reflect the level of service, just the number of people and the price of the meal. Of course I am also smart enough to realize if I am sitting at a table with 15 people, that we are all not going to get everything at the same time. If the food shows up relatively at the same time, you are doing great. Of course I have been at a table of 4 and one meal showed up after the other three people were entirely done eating, but that is probably more a kitchen problem. BTW - if you seat me where I can see the food sitting under the heat lamps, realize I will notice if it sits there for over 15 minutes and then comes to me.
Scumhook likes this.