Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   1733: The Comic's Comic (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/1733-comics-comic-17595/)

Keith 02-26-2013 10:31 PM

1733: The Comic's Comic

"So that you don’t get sued you always have to say the money will go to charity, but I did offer to fight him and punch him in the neck."

The Comic's Comic | The Definitive Guide to Comedy

Share this episode: The Comic's Comic - Comedy Talk Show & Podcast

Subscribe for free: Keith and The Girl podcast on your iPhone, iPad and iPod with iTunes

WittyReference 02-27-2013 02:57 AM

You probably don't want the scientific nerdy answer to the poll question

Graphical timeline from Big Bang to Heat Death - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Super Mario 02-27-2013 05:32 AM

The end of the world will happen when we die the end

Dean from Australia 02-27-2013 06:11 AM

I thought the end of the world happened already - Movie 43.

Was it me or did this episode have a slightly Sue Costello feel about it?

Junkenstein 02-27-2013 08:12 AM

is "a sue costello feel" the new "you danny lobelled me"?

not making fun, i always find those definitions with guest names in them so weird.

Dean from Australia 02-27-2013 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Junkenstein (Post 741997)
is "a sue costello feel" the new "you danny lobelled me"?

not making fun, i always find those definitions with guest names in them so weird.

Fair enough (laughs).

I found the dynamic between the trio - particularly at the beginning of the show - weird and a little tense. I was wondering about Chemda's questioning of Sean's middle name which I thought was a touch aggressive - but I could have heard it entirely wrong.

Abby 02-27-2013 02:02 PM

To Keith's dad:

Matthew 24:35 - referring to the day the world ends...

"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

You can only watch for the signs, and know it is coming, and try to live well.

Midwest Mike 02-27-2013 02:03 PM

I bet if you were to put Father Malley's book in the KATG store they would sell pretty good. Not for the reasons Father Malley would like but hey, a sales a sale right?

That would be a good poll question. Would you buy Father Malley's book from the KATG store?

Gentile, Esq. 02-27-2013 02:47 PM

Quid pro quo

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midwest Mike (Post 742015)
I bet if you were to put Father Malley's book in the KATG store they would sell pretty good. Not for the reasons Father Malley would like but hey, a sales a sale right?

That would be a good poll question. Would you buy Father Malley's book from the KATG store?

If Father Malley can sell 50 of Keith's standup DVDs to his congregation, then he can have his book in the KATG store.

Scumhook 02-27-2013 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dean from Australia (Post 742000)
I was wondering about Chemda's questioning of Sean's middle name which I thought was a touch aggressive - but I could have heard it entirely wrong.

Me too.

But I put it down to her getting her own back for all the times that whiteies have said "Is Chemda a real name" or "How do you spell that?"