Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Who is worse?
Hugo Chavez 27 23.89%
Dan Allen 86 76.11%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree41Likes

Old 03-06-2013, 02:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

1739: MailChimp

"My skin is coming off. "

Ray Devito

Share this episode: MailChimp - Comedy Talk Show & Podcast

Subscribe for free: Keith and The Girl podcast on your iPhone, iPad and iPod with iTunes
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 05:24 PM   #2 (permalink)

Hugo Chavez screwed over a whole country while Dan Allen just messed with Ray Devito.
Cyndea likes this.
Old 03-06-2013, 06:38 PM   #3 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Chemda's fury combined w/ Lauren's guns, (anyone take a look at that pic of her about to choke Ray in the notes??) makes for one tough couple. I pity the fool who pisses these two off.

Last edited by Enunciated Piffle; 03-07-2013 at 09:51 AM. Reason: I'm a bit jealous of Lauren's forearms. That's some serious gym action right there
Old 03-06-2013, 07:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Before you vote: Consider which option can crush the soul of a comic, then vote hilariously.
Bucho, Blitzgal, BSchultz and 1 others like this.
Old 03-06-2013, 08:01 PM   #5 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Wow you guys just went in on Dan Allen. The situation, as Ray DeVito explained it, was pretty fucked up, but the show sorta felt strange to me. Keith and Chemda usually reserve their opinions on two friends fighting until they hear both sides and can fully expound on the situation as a whole. Chemda after hearing one side will say, "What? No way, no way. We have to bring Dan on the show and ask him what the hell he's doing. There has to be another side to this." But not this time, however. Which leads me to believe that Dan Allen has been up to way more fucked shit than what was presented on the show that Keith and Chemda are well aware of.
Old 03-06-2013, 08:32 PM   #6 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by invader View Post
Wow you guys just went in on Dan Allen. The situation, as Ray DeVito explained it, was pretty fucked up, but the show sorta felt strange to me. Keith and Chemda usually reserve their opinions on two friends fighting until they hear both sides and can fully expound on the situation as a whole. Chemda after hearing one side will say, "What? No way, no way. We have to bring Dan on the show and ask him what the hell he's doing. There has to be another side to this." But not this time, however. Which leads me to believe that Dan Allen has been up to way more fucked shit than what was presented on the show that Keith and Chemda are well aware of.
Damn.. I should've listened to this show before I voted. Going to listen to this now.
Old 03-06-2013, 08:37 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by invader View Post
Thanks for your post. I haven't listened to the show yet, but based on this, I voted for Dan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliofromny View Post
Damn.. I should've listened to this show before I voted. Going to listen to this now.
Nah fuck it. Stick with your original decision - it was a good one.

I find that listening to the show interferes with my ability to vote objectively.
Old 03-06-2013, 09:05 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by flerchin View Post
Before you vote: Consider which option can crush the soul of a comic, then vote hilariously.
Or just think of which one is a terrible person for screwing over his business partner and which one didn't have an effect on your life ever, so long as you're not from Venezuela.
Old 03-06-2013, 09:31 PM   #9 (permalink)

I've always disliked Dan Allen, but I love the shows his on because they usually involved Jesse Joyce going off on him

He is very condescending, Keith isn't wrong to get that vibe off of him. This is the same guy who refused to move into Jesse's rent controlled apartment because it was too messy for him, meanwhile he was homeless and paying maids to clean up the houses he was crashing in.

I could see a condescending guy like that justifying in his head why it's okay to rip Ray Devito off, and it's no accident to keep forgetting to give Ray the mailing list. Chemda reacted in the way that she did because like she said this isn't anything petty, Ray has worked his ass off meanwhile Dan has just been skirting around not even able to hand over the contacts his 'friend' worked for.
Bucho and Enunciated Piffle like this.
Old 03-06-2013, 10:11 PM   #10 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Fuck... 37 minutes in. That's some fucked up shit. There isn't possibly another side to this story. Math is absolute. Numbers don't lie. Can't believe Dan fucked Ray over like that especially since Ray does about 99.9 percent of the work. I haven't been to a show in a while but I've seen how much more invested Ray has always been and I myself never understood why they were still doing it together.