Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Re: The MMA transgendered woman
It's fair she fights women 6 7.59%
It's unfair she fights women 73 92.41%
Voters: 79. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree9Likes

Old 03-09-2013, 04:01 PM   #11 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I would love to see Myka do a one-woman show of her life or family or both. She has such a hilarious delivery of nonchalance to the most ridiculous things. It's so funny.
Bucho likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 06:27 PM   #12 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Myka's magical.

In other feedback, I was initially opposed to the trans fighter being allowed to fight women but after feedback from the medical community confirming that after the amount of time she has been on hormone therapy she has none of the physical advantages she would have had immediately after beginning the therapy I've swung back the other way. I'm still not completely convinced, and I think for the time being her T/E levels should perhaps be closely monitored by the athletic commisions, but these physicians, as much as its in their interest to support her, have me about 90% on her side now.

Leading sex reassignment physicians weigh in on Fallon Fox - Bloody Elbow

Fallon Fox tells CNN world needs education on transgender athletes | News ? MMAjunkie.com
Old 03-10-2013, 08:38 PM   #13 (permalink)

Ever since this ep, I've been haunted by the image of Keith's buttplug and anal rosary.

In my dreams, he's screaming "Hail Mary, full of grace; bless me in my naughty place".
Old 03-11-2013, 06:19 AM   #14 (permalink)

Awesome episode with sweet-assed guests. Hennessy, I am internally grateful because you help me answer that awkward dude question, "Who would you go gay for?" Lauren, who is more of a dude then a lot of other dudes I know. He's the one I'd go gay for.
Bigfoot and Scumhook like this.
Old 03-11-2013, 04:45 PM   #15 (permalink)

... and yes, as one pm messenger has asked ... in meant internally, not eternally.

Hell, I don't know you well enough to be eternally grateful. I'm keeping to the much more self serving internally grateful level for now.
Old 03-11-2013, 05:38 PM   #16 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Maybe the MMA trangendered woman is actually Andy Kaufman.
Scumhook likes this.
Old 03-12-2013, 06:23 AM   #17 (permalink)

Well, at least you didn't refer to her as "it" in the poll. Who knew Keith had so much in common with radical feminists? They also believe that transgendered women will never be "real" women.
Old 03-13-2013, 10:02 AM   #18 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

transgender fighter

There was no picture posted of Fallon Fox. I'm behind in shows.

http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/im...650&h=440&q=75

In roller derby we had a debate about letting a transgender female enter our league. We ended up deciding to let her in because she had been so many years on hormone replacement, even though she was not post op. Roller derby is a very physical sport, and full contact, but we ended up deciding that she was far enough through the process that she was more woman. She still was very tall and fairly strong, but not in the same way she would have been if she had not been suppressing her testosterone for so many years.

I still don't think it's right in a case of MMA, because even though you can hurt people in roller derby, that's not the point. The goal is to block a skater, not to knock them out cold. It would also seem different Fallon was enduring many rounds as opposed to knocking her opponent out in the first round. That seems brutal.
Old 03-26-2013, 12:33 PM   #19 (permalink)

Congrats!

Massive pat on the back to all involved with producing such a great show for eight years! Thank you for making sure me and tonnes of other fans have a regular dose of hilarity to get us through the day.

And I agree, Mykah was a definite highlight of this episode. Looking forward to seeing her back soon.
Old 03-27-2013, 05:28 PM   #20 (permalink)

I know this is late, but I am always playing catch up.

Congrats on 8 years you guys! Aside from my functional alcoholism, your show is the longest thing I've ever stuck with. I wanna take that congrats back and instead offer you a gives-a-babillion-shits-totally-sober sincere thank you instead.

Thank you, Keith & Chemda, for freely giving me 8 years of entertainment and laughter. I love you guys as much a someone can love a pair of voices in my ears that I've only met once without making it weird. So you guys just go ahead and decide how much love that is and lemme know.