Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Who did you agree with more re: you know
Chemda 79 56.03%
Harry 62 43.97%
Voters: 141. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree49Likes

Old 03-14-2013, 07:01 AM   #11 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Pope! Pope!

Fortunately for Keith, the new Pope is renowned for his advocacy for the poor and such, which is somehat of a bittersweet consolation, what with all my winnings and Keith's losings.
WittyReference likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 07:09 AM   #12 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizsquiz View Post
Maybe I'm old fashioned, but I thought there was more to love and marriage than not cringing.
Historically, in the long-term tradition of marriage, not cringing is about the best you could hope for.
ImStillToni and Scumhook like this.
Old 03-14-2013, 07:21 AM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
I thought there was more to love and marriage than not cringing.
lolololololololololololololololololol
scotticus likes this.
Old 03-14-2013, 08:11 AM   #14 (permalink)

Ugh, that bullshit meme that only women can have sex whenever they want. Sure they can -- AND SO CAN MEN. If you scrape the bottom of the barrel and hook up with the most disgusting pig around, anyone can have sex whenever they want.
lizsquiz and Scumhook like this.
Old 03-14-2013, 09:00 AM   #15 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Biologically and hormonaly, men tend to have a higher sex drive, but maybe only by a little bit. The issue is actually sociological. In America, the focus of concern is that women must give consent. Obviously, a man would have to give consent for it to not be man-rape, but the phrase "no means no" is always associated with an image of a woman. Essentially, THAT is the sexist thing, but you don't really ever hear anyone complain about that.

The result of that societal focus on women granting consent ends up exaggerating society's perception of men's sex drive, and has an effect on the actual sexual dynamic between men and women. With any potential male-female sexual relationship, it is assumed that the woman has to give the go ahead before it goes in. That ends up meaning that, if a woman seems into it, a man may be more likely to have sex, even if he's not that into it.

"Who is at fault" really only applies to breaking a commitment. In a relationship between two people, the cheater is obviously at fault for breaking the commitment. If the "other person" has some personal or business relationship with the person being cheated on, they would be at fault for breaking an understood agreement to not fuck a bro's ho.

I take pictures.
You like pictures?
I take them.

Here, Taste my pictures

Or, Get Creeped at http://OldCreeper.com
Old 03-14-2013, 12:39 PM   #16 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Honestly Harry's point does sounds pretty sexist, but in my mind its more sexist towards men. He's basically saying the same thing that society seems to say about men all the time. That we're just horny apes who need women to take care of us. Truthfully I find that offensive. Gentlemen Power!

Both parties have to be willing, the one who's least sure about having the sex is the one with final say. I don't think the gender factors in. I'm a man, I know a girl who is really into me. she clearly wants to have sex. While she's legal I feel she's too young for me. So in this situation, being the unwilling one I have the final say. Its common sense.

As for the cheating I believe its 90% the fault of the person in the relationship, regardless of the gender. Possibly if both parties are close with the person getting cheated on its could be a little more like 60% 40%.
WittyReference likes this.
Old 03-14-2013, 12:42 PM   #17 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Pope! Pope!
Popa! Popa!
lizsquiz likes this.
Old 03-14-2013, 01:39 PM   #18 (permalink)

A coalition of NY businesses sued to have the soda ban overturned -- not "the piglets." So you can blame this one on corporate pressure and not fat people.

?Soda ban? prompts lawsuit against New York City - Queens Chronicle: Queenswide
Old 03-14-2013, 01:52 PM   #19 (permalink)

Who's to say that people working for corporations aren't fat?
Old 03-14-2013, 01:59 PM   #20 (permalink)

Everyone is 100% responsible for the sex they have, unless it's rape. Breaking it down any other way is pointless and never has any relevance.

Anyone who cheats is entirely responsible for their decision to cheat. Anyone who consents to something and feels like they are not entirely responsible for consenting cannot be trusted to be an adult and is unfit for any relationship with an adult.