Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Who's more right re: the sleeping on the floor discussion?
Keith 97 52.43%
Chemda & Danny 88 47.57%
Voters: 185. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree93Likes

Old 03-27-2013, 07:19 PM   #91 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

I always listen to old shows on double speed. It's very funny for musical acts.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 08:49 PM   #92 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scumhook View Post
You fucking piece of shit.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

You make me sick.

I hope you sleep like shit tonight, and have fevered dreams of Keith violating your nether regions with his massive Russian member.
Scumhook,

You either need to get laid, stop giving Keith annalingus, or blaze a joint! I don't care which one, but lighten up man! You have some serious anger issues. On second thought maybe you should stop smoking pot, move out of your mom's basement and get a life! Can you say "projecting"?
Old 03-27-2013, 10:19 PM   #93 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connel.Lingus View Post
Can you say "projecting"?
No I can't. Thank you for making fun of the speech impaired. Maybe for your next trick you could rape a puppy or steal a mattress from a homeless guy.

Fuck you.

Also, I read your post at 2x speed, but it didn't help you sound any less like a colossal cocksucker.
Old 03-28-2013, 02:16 AM   #94 (permalink)
Administrator
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

We just posted the videos from this episode on YouTube. Watch them all and give them a thumbs up!

Click here for the videos
chelseagirl19 and bw81 like this.
Old 03-28-2013, 02:40 AM   #95 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelApproved View Post
We just posted the videos from this episode on YouTube. Watch them all and give them a thumbs up!

Click here for the videos
After reading the same fucking post in 5 fucking threads, I feel we need a palette cleanser:
MichaelApproved likes this.
Old 03-28-2013, 01:09 PM   #96 (permalink)
Administrator
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
After reading the same fucking post in 5 fucking threads, I feel we need a palette cleanser:
Ha! Thanks for that! =D

I'm still working on the announcement of the videos as they come out. In future posts, I'll also embed the video so it'll be more useful. We're also doing it on a more regular bases so it won't be a batch of 5 posts all at once.
Scumhook likes this.
Old 03-28-2013, 08:23 PM   #97 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Kind of off topic but I am loving the new YouTube videos. They are so well done and the descriptions are detailed with links... Seriously if you haven't checked them out yet you should.

This discussion is interesting because many of the folks I work with are homeless yet they usually manage to get a mattress...however I don't know what it is like to live in New York nor do I know Danny's money situation and everything they brought up about Keith made sense. It was interesting how strong of an opinion Keith has given how his 20's went. Watching the videos from this discussion was pretty interesting. Danny has some quick comebacks and I loved Chemda's quip about the nut.
MichaelApproved likes this.
Old 03-29-2013, 09:39 AM   #98 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlp View Post
This discussion is interesting because many of the folks I work with are homeless yet they usually manage to get a mattress...however I don't know what it is like to live in New York nor do I know Danny's money situation and everything they brought up about Keith made sense. It was interesting how strong of an opinion Keith has given how his 20's went. Watching the videos from this discussion was pretty interesting. Danny has some quick comebacks and I loved Chemda's quip about the nut.
I would say not being able to afford a mattress in NYC is about on par with not being able to afford a place to live. That is, if you ever find yourself in such situation, it's time to ask parents for financial help because you're officially not making it.
Old 03-31-2013, 12:11 PM   #99 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsy View Post
Also, I only have a bed now because you obviously can't bring a date home to the floor. Not a keeper, anyways.
Yeah, Newsy. I think everyone here is missing the point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyhatch View Post
Part of it was about tough love and part of it was about making entertaining radio. Good. That's his job (the radio part) and we were all entertaining.
You can't hide from real emotions, Danny.

Quote:
Best line of the mattress fight - Chemda's Pistachio crack about Keith.
*Chemmo's
Old 03-31-2013, 03:40 PM   #100 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWarrior View Post
I would say not being able to afford a mattress in NYC is about on par with not being able to afford a place to live. That is, if you ever find yourself in such situation, it's time to ask parents for financial help because you're officially not making it.
Yep. I think that was the crux of Keith's argument. It's not "making it" if you don't have access to essentials (i.e. food, water, a roof, and a mattress). That's a baseline thing without which life becomes kind of unlivable.