Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   1756: Harvard Sailing Team (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/1756-harvard-sailing-team-17656/)

Keith 04-03-2013 07:05 PM

1756: Harvard Sailing Team

"I guarantee he brought Elmo into bed."

Video highlights from this show.

Click here to watch all the video highlights from this show.

www.twitter.com/SaraJaneTaylor

www.twitter.com/ClaytonEarly

Share this episode: Harvard Sailing Team - Comedy Talk Show & Podcast

Subscribe for free: Keith and The Girl podcast on your iPhone, iPad and iPod with iTunes

Alekseyev 04-03-2013 07:11 PM

Of course. Of course!

dannyhatch 04-03-2013 07:34 PM

Oh Jesus.

Metzican 04-03-2013 09:14 PM

What I find disturbing is that when the story was told about the guy living off the government and charities by living in a homeless shelter and food kitchens and bragging about it. No one was disturbed that this is a phenomenon going on in our culture now days of going why should I try when everything will be supplied for me and no hope/care of making a better life for oneself.

Metzican 04-03-2013 09:16 PM

of course Keith cares about Danny he just does not know what is OK to say and what is not on the radio and who knows when this relationship will blow up.

WSEIII 04-04-2013 12:12 AM

West Virginia mountain momma

Our motto in Nebraska is Equality above the law

When I was growing up Nebraska was in the big 12 conference and Oklahoma was our main rival.

WSEIII 04-04-2013 12:33 AM

Keith what if you develop an allergy to Cat?

Scumhook 04-04-2013 06:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WSEIII (Post 743724)
West Virginia mountain momma.

Moar liek "West Virginia Mounting Momma".

jpj1421 04-04-2013 07:21 AM

Yeah....Neil from the 7 Up series was a bit of a sad case. He [spoiler] got some help from one of the other people in the documentary series and ended up running for Parliament in 2010...but lost. I randomly flicked to a channel giving Parliament results and saw him standing there taking his loss, which was odd for me. Bit of a spoiler for the unreleased 56 U episode, heh.

Anyway, at least he seems to be doing better.

Oh and these guys were pretty great. They should be around more often.

BrianAlt 04-04-2013 07:43 AM

Really enjoyed the guests. Cool people!

Blitzgal 04-04-2013 07:50 AM

And here I thought Seinfeld was exaggerating all of the ridiculousness about New York and your area codes:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Maid_(Seinfeld)

Dean from Australia 04-04-2013 08:42 AM

Really enjoyed today's episode and the two guests brought a good vibe to the studio.

The Havard Sailing Team videos are hilarious and I've been giggling like an idiot for the past hour.

Without knowing too much of what goes on behind the scenes, I'm guessing this whole Danny/Keith thing may well come unstuck in the future.

ThePinkSuperhero 04-04-2013 08:47 AM

I missed the red wine poll. Bring it back! Loooove red wine. Drink it every day, bathe in it every night.

BrianAlt 04-04-2013 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThePinkSuperhero (Post 743750)
I missed the red wine poll. Bring it back! Loooove red wine. Drink it every day, bathe in it every night.

I think it was like 3 or 4 years ago.

Enunciated Piffle 04-04-2013 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WSEIII (Post 743727)
Keith what if you develop an allergy to Cat?

Aww. Is this your 1st joke? It's not a great one, but it shows...initiative. I think it deserves an award of some kind. Like a 'dum-dum made a funny' Katguh or something.

Bill. I'm proud of you. You'll be renouncing Christ, smoking weed, and banging hookers in no time!

The miracle of KatG. Kind of makes one feel spiritual - almost.

Audious757 04-04-2013 06:03 PM

Great show. The whole Danny being a loser for sleeping on the floor thing is really stretching out and I love it. It gets Chemda so pissed at Keith (which makes for funny insults towards him). If he has given up on the necessities of being an adult by sleeping on the floor like a terrorist in a sleeper cell I would love to hear the other areas of his life where he also doesn't care to take care of himself...showers, sleep, brushing of the teeth, clean cloths ect ect.

Enunciated Piffle 04-04-2013 07:22 PM

Keith exhibited great science and skill to detect Clayton's sexuality. Also, when Chemda asked Keith if he was concerned about Cat being an architect and he a comic; one could tell that Keith had done the math. He had probably performed multiple scientific experiments in this regard. His conclusion was spot on.

This show is science-y as fuck. It really should be in the science podcast section.

Keith 04-04-2013 07:25 PM

Science is all we have because it's all science. The question is, do you report it accurately or inaccurately?

I say, Accurately.

Thank you.

Audious757 04-04-2013 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 743786)
Science is all we have because it's all science. The question is, do you report it accurately or inaccurately?

I say, Accurately.

Thank you.

Spoken like a true scientist!

Scumhook 04-04-2013 07:50 PM

http://i.imgur.com/mM37g1t.gif

scottishguy 04-05-2013 08:04 PM

It's no wonder the rumour of lizard people is popular if this is equally as popular. Belgium Doesn't Exist!

Earl Dukes 04-15-2013 02:46 PM

Lizard People

I'm surprised KATG and the guests have no idea that "lizard people" is an actual thing. While it is a ridiculous theory, there are people out there that truly believe it, and there are people who have written books and done research on the topic. It's not just a random thing they put on a poll to be funny. I mean, it wasn't put on there to be any more funny than bigfoot and the anti-christ is all I'm sayin'.

EDIT: I spoke too soon, but the idea didn't arise from a TV show. The show was making reference to an already well-established theory. The reptilian shit is deep. It's like Game of Thrones with lizards and in space.

Bigfoot 04-18-2013 04:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Earl Dukes (Post 744105)
... I mean, it wasn't put on there to be any more funny than bigfoot and the anti-christ is all I'm sayin' ...

Eeeeeasy.