Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   1757: Come Here, Piggy Piggy Piggy (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/1757-come-here-piggy-piggy-piggy-17658/)

WSEIII 04-04-2013 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle (Post 743796)
This just came to me. Is there any way that WSE3 can call into the show? For just like 5 minutes?

I called in during the marathon, I'm not sure If I'll be able to get away with it again. Parents just don't understand.

Scumhook 04-04-2013 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WSEIII (Post 743798)
I called in during the marathon, I'm not sure If I'll be able to get away with it again. Parents just don't understand.

I bet your dubious telephonic habits are the least of the things about you that they don't understand.

Super Mario 04-05-2013 12:22 AM

What you mean no podcast for a week fukkk

http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/...yg01qb6veu.gif

ssgtballard 04-05-2013 02:57 AM

There will be podcast, just not broadcast. FYSY KATG week!!!!!!!!!!!!

dannyhatch 04-05-2013 04:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle (Post 743790)
Myka Fox's tweets are better than most comedian's albums. Certainly far more consistent in their hilarity.

Lucky I caught this before you edited it, you shit. Sorry my Twitter account hasn't been up to snuff for you lately. Hopefully now that you're blocked you won't be so upset by it anymore.

Enjoy going nowhere in life.

Danny

BrianAlt 04-05-2013 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WSEIII (Post 743794)
I know I'm fat, I'm trying to jiggle it off.

You're fat too?

Cretaceous Bob 04-05-2013 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dannyhatch (Post 743813)
Lucky I caught this before you edited it, you shit. Sorry my Twitter account hasn't been up to snuff for you lately. Hopefully now that you're blocked you won't be so upset by it anymore.

Enjoy going nowhere in life.

Danny

OH I GET IT

THE JOKE IS YOU'RE BEING MEAN

THAT'S SO FUNNY

HAHA

HA

See, that's actually being mean.

scottperezfox 04-05-2013 09:52 AM

From what I've read, Chipotle burritos are very good in their proportions of carbs, proteins, and fats, and the ingredients are of a good quality, but the problem is that it's enough for two meals! So basically it's just double what you need. Have one, and then skip dinner.

Electric Squirrel 04-05-2013 12:03 PM

People thinks Keith hates fat people? This is ridiculous. He makes fun of everyone. He doesn't hate fat people. He just knows that Kelly Clarkson is fat and he hates Danny Lobel. That's all.

VividRave 04-05-2013 12:16 PM

Keith doesn't hate fat people! I'm really surprised at the current standing of this poll!

He uses comedy to provide a blunt point of view that overweight people really need -- instead of coddling them and making them believe they should accept their weight as beautiful, he helps them realize this is a HEALTH issue that they have complete control of. Letting yourself remain fat is like having scabies and never showering or putting on the ointment, and then wondering why you're still covered in sores and why people don't wanna fuck you. Obesity is a disgusting mistreatment of the body. As a former "fatty" myself, I gotta say, this kinda talk is exactly what I would have needed. When you eat too much, you're KILLING yourself, in the same manner as smokers or drinkers do. I've seen fat people made crippled by their weight, needing canes because their knees would give out otherwise. It's horrific. I don't think Keith is speaking here about people with a little extra body weight (There are, after all, 2xl shirts in his store), but about people who are literally KILLING themselves with overconsumption. If we keep telling our loved ones they're beautiful and OK the way they are when they're dangerously overweight, all we're doing for them is making them happy for a moment, and then dooming them to a short life of misery. No, America, "super skinny model" is not what we should all be aiming for -- but a healthy body weight? Absolutely. Smokers don't get extra room on the plane, or built-in ash trays, so why should fat people get to have a free extra seat or seatbelt extensions? More people die of weight-related issues in America than smoking every year! Talking shit about fat people isn't discrimination -- it's a totally justified disgust towards someone who would mistreat their body so. Like the disgust you feel towards that heroin addict on the street, or the woman smoking through a hole in her throat.

In short: get the fuck over yourselves, fat people! If you have some weird genetic condition, that doesn't give you the right to be fat, that just means you're gonna have to watch what you eat more carefully, or you're GONNA DIE. You have no right to self pity - fat isn't a disease - it's your own damn fault.