Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   1757: Come Here, Piggy Piggy Piggy (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/1757-come-here-piggy-piggy-piggy-17658/)

BrianAlt 04-05-2013 12:32 PM

I disagree. Keith does hate fat people. Just because he hates everyone (except Danny, of course) doesn't mean he DOES NOT hate fat people. He hates them too!

Keith 04-05-2013 12:40 PM

Who here had to wipe the grease off their fingers before they voted?

sex_n_diamonds 04-05-2013 12:42 PM

I don't even NEED to listen to the episode to answer the poll question.

Obesity is an epidemic that is sweeping North America at an accelated rate. Too many people are finding ways to normalize, even romantacize, being overweight. That does nothing but encourage an unhealthy life style.

Enunciated Piffle 04-05-2013 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dannyhatch (Post 743813)
Lucky I caught this before you edited it, you shit. Sorry my Twitter account hasn't been up to snuff for you lately. Hopefully now that you're blocked you won't be so upset by it anymore.

The very polite and joke-based knock on your tweets was nothing more than a segue into a 'Danny needs a bed joke.' I should have left it. It was utterly harmless, but as a Hatch fan I realized you're far too emotional and I didn't wanna upset you. Apparently, I was correct.

YOu obviously didn't read it and if you did immediately took offense without realizing the point.

You blocked me. Your generation cracks me up.

VividRave 04-05-2013 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Electric Squirrel (Post 743823)
People thinks Keith hates fat people? This is ridiculous. He makes fun of everyone. He doesn't hate fat people. He just knows that Kelly Clarkson is fat and he hates Danny Lobel. That's all.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sex_n_diamonds (Post 743828)
I don't even NEED to listen to the episode to answer the poll question.

Obesity is an epidemic that is sweeping North America at an accelated rate. Too many people are finding ways to normalize, even romantacize, being overweight. That does nothing but encourage an unhealthy life style.

^ reposted for emphasis. and just in case anyone was too lazy to read my wordy reply.

Enunciated Piffle 04-05-2013 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WSEIII (Post 743798)
Parents just don't understand.

Did you just quote 'The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air??'

Holy fucking shit. Bill, you are a deep motherfucker,(I'm sure you get that a lot) but I am truly in awe.

You know , Billy Boo Billington, The 3rd, if you got a part time job - you could get a cell phone and call the show whenever you wanted. Just a thought.

I need that marathon. Thanks for the reminder.

Cretaceous Bob 04-05-2013 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle (Post 743829)
The very polite and joke-based knock on your tweets was nothing more than

Oh man when I glanced at this I thought you were talking to sex_n_diamonds and I thought you were using "tweets" as slang for tits.

I don't know what that says about me. "Knock on your tweets" really sounds sexual though.

Enunciated Piffle 04-05-2013 02:10 PM

Knock on your tweets. Sounds like a new Spinal Tap song.

flerchin 04-05-2013 02:10 PM

So apparently "stugots" means "dick" in Italian? I had never heard of this. Does it also mean murderer?

Enunciated Piffle 04-05-2013 02:49 PM

Didn't Tony Soprano name his boat 'Stugots ll' ?