Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   1757: Come Here, Piggy Piggy Piggy (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/1757-come-here-piggy-piggy-piggy-17658/)

Junkenstein 04-05-2013 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flerchin (Post 743838)
So apparently "stugots" means "dick" in Italian? I had never heard of this. Does it also mean murderer?

No it doesnt. "Stugots" is a phonetic version of "sto cazzo" which means "this dick" but is used (in southern italy) as an equivalent of "yeah sure" said in a negative and sarcastic way.

example: "would you lend me a babillion dollars?" "Yeah, Sto cazzo" (meaning never)

dannyhatch 04-05-2013 08:26 PM

I love when Myka's on the show.

https://t.co/GLUxNC6TpJ

Scumhook 04-06-2013 04:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 743826)
Who here had to wipe the grease off their fingers before they voted?

I certainly had to wipe something off my fingers before voting...

Larion 04-07-2013 09:58 AM

I'm fat and when Keith makes fat jokes I laugh hysterically because they are funny. I definitely don't think he hates fat people at all. I'm sure if he met me we would get along quite well and even crack a beer or two open and share some laughs. I see what he says as just pure comedy; I'm sure some of his ideas are reflected in the humor but I also feel it is exaggerated for comedic purposes. I just can't see a guy who seems to be open to embrace all sorts of people from different races, color and creeds hating one particular group for being too big.

dannyhatch 04-07-2013 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seamus (Post 743891)
Why wasn't she on your show then?

Because she got to the studio when we were 20 minutes into recording the 25 minute show. And also I hate her.

Keep up.

Enunciated Piffle 04-08-2013 12:34 AM

There is only one Baldwin: Alec Baldwin.

Also, Myka Fox!

How come it sounds like most New Yorkers hate The Post? The New York Times is supposed to be the best of the best, of the best, but I saw one once. They're ginormous. Do people actually read that thing? Seems pretentious.

Also, Myka Fox!

So, do Lauren and Chemda ever watch movies? Any time movies are discussed it seems like Chemda has nothing but contempt for film. She doesn't watch 'em. She doesn't know about 'em. Her not giving a fuck about Roger Ebert is the final straw. I'm convinced she hates movies. Not in that obnoxious 'I don't own/ watch TV way' but simply in a blissful state of ignorance where she's too busy doing important things in her day to day.

I don't know how she goes through life without movies. Seems oddly stoic.

The Girl 04-08-2013 10:10 AM

[QUOTE=Enunciated Piffle;743904

I don't know how she goes through life without movies. Seems oddly stoic.[/QUOTE]

I watched three movies yesterday. (Granted I was stuck in the house because something scratched my eye and I had to wear an eye patch)

The thing is that I don't remember actors' names. I watch the movie for the role their playing. I wish they would use a bigger variety of actors because I don't care about names. I care about the scene. When actors are so well knowns, it starts ruining the role they play. All that's seen is the actor. Not the part they play.
Since, for the most part, I don't know what the actor's life about, I think I get to watch the movie better.

And yes, I'd rather do other things with people than watch movies because you can't have conversations in movies.

Movies I saw this weekend:
Bachelorette: loved it! So much better than Bridemades.

Dirty Girl: second time I saw it. LOVE it! Have never seen most of those actors. They were awesome!

Bully: so sad. The adults in that town seem like they've died 20 years back and are just roaming the earth as zombies.

Enunciated Piffle 04-08-2013 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Girl (Post 743919)
Bully: so sad. The adults in that town seem like they've died 20 years back and are just roaming the earth as zombies.

Damn. That's a pretty good movie review right there! I've been putting that one off. It's on my list.

Lol. Listening to this KatG ep. Myka Fox said she went to a wedding dressed all in white. You were like, "Haven't you ever seen a movie?" I stand/ sit / stand corrected.

Good luck with your first stand up at KatG Week! :)

Junkenstein 04-08-2013 10:28 AM

awwww. Piff has a crush.

(kidding, dude.)

Enunciated Piffle 04-08-2013 10:31 AM

I wish Josh Latta would draw a pic of Keith dressed as a doctor, Chemda dressed as a nurse, (hot!) and Myka Fox in a straight-jacket. It's the mental image I get every time she guests.

Maybe throw an anti-Queens Hospital logo in there...