Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   1757: Come Here, Piggy Piggy Piggy (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/1757-come-here-piggy-piggy-piggy-17658/)

wookietv 04-08-2013 11:28 AM

fyi, "a Dingo ate my baby" is not just from a movie but it was a real incident in the early 80's. a baby went missing and the parents claimed that a Dingo dragged it out of their tent. they never recovered the body and the mother went on trial, convicted to life. After 3 years, was released when they found a piece of the baby's dress in a Dingo home confirming the story.
Just last year a coroner closed the case affirming that it definitely was a Dingo.
It was supposedly the oj trial of its time, a huge media event that was the first in Australia to have a trial televised.

Death of Azaria Chamberlain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

dEadERest 04-08-2013 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wookietv (Post 743923)
"a Dingo ate my baby"

it's just so fun to say/shout

Scumhook 04-08-2013 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dEadERest (Post 743924)
it's just so fun to say/shout

It's also a legal form of post-natal abortion here in Oz.

You yanks can drop your unwanted kiddies off at Fire Stations or Churches.

We just let the little bastards play in the back yard and throw out some raw meat to attract the dingos.

Enunciated Piffle 04-08-2013 06:14 PM

As long as I had the proper marinade...I'd eat that dingo.

They're re-making 'Hannibal' for television, (I know - pretty fucking stupid we all know Anthony Hopkins was/ is Hannibal) but what if they had an Aussie version? Like, a guy who eats dingos who eats people?

Also, what's the weed like in Australia? I need my appetite for this dingo.

Scumhook 04-08-2013 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle (Post 743931)
As long as I had the proper marinade...I'd eat that dingo.

They're re-making 'Hannibal' for television, (I know - pretty fucking stupid we all know Anthony Hopkins was/ is Hannibal) but what if they had an Aussie version? Like, a guy who eats dingos who eats people?

Also, what's the weed like in Australia? I need my appetite for this dingo.

Guy who eats dingos who ate people... Hannibal the Cannibal by proxy?

And the weed is good down here. I'm going to start work on a dingo flavoured Doritos...

shoebootie 04-08-2013 08:55 PM

I'm fat and I'm working on losing weight. By 4th of July, you bet your ass I'm gonna be wearing a comfortably-fitting KATG t-shirt.

I had Chipotle the other day and because of Weight Watchers and the iPhone app I was way more aware of the better choices to make. Vegetables good, cheese & guacamole & sour cream, obviously bad. Eat a normal portion, get extra veggies, it's actually a well rounded meal on the go!

I'm like Chemda - I love food. I just have to make better choices and think ahead before going somewhere of what the healthy option is there. Something that Chemda said, about eating out is an "experience" reminded me of something the leader at Weight Watchers said. We go out to eat a lot more now as a society than we used to, but you have to remember that not every meal out is a special occasion. Sometimes it's just a lunch, or a regular Tuesday night dinner. Not your last meal! Treat yourself on a special night out, but treating yourself all the time is overindulgent.

Aussie_Ando 04-09-2013 12:29 AM

This news article is pretty topical

'We're sick of fat people whingeing' | News.com.au

nuprin 04-09-2013 01:37 AM

STUGOTZ! STUGOTZ! STUGOTZ! ALPHA BETA! ALPHA BETA! ALPHA BETA!

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 60585

Scumhook 04-09-2013 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nuprin (Post 743941)

Impressive stamina.

So what is it about "stugots" which motivated you to finally post?

dEadERest 04-09-2013 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scumhook (Post 743943)

Impressive stamina.

dude, that is so something i would do