Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   1757: Come Here, Piggy Piggy Piggy (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/1757-come-here-piggy-piggy-piggy-17658/)

Scumhook 04-09-2013 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dEadERest (Post 743944)
dude, that is so something i would do

Now that I know you grew up in Downey, I'll forgive the "dude".

You're covered under my affirmative action posting programme.

Enunciated Piffle 04-09-2013 04:59 PM

DUDE! :D What about that Kurt Vile album 'Smoke Ring for My Halo' (I've resorted to listening to all my backed up WTF episodes) it's pretty fucking good. Amazing really.

Scumhook 04-09-2013 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle (Post 743958)
DUDE! :D What about that Kurt Vile album 'Smoke Ring for My Halo' (I've resorted to listening to all my backed up WTF episodes) it's pretty fucking good. Amazing really.

WANKER :D I haven't heard that WTF. I'm pretty backed up also. Been using this KATG downtime to burn thru some 2nd tier podcasts but haven't been able to face Maron's navel gazing just yet...

Last WTF I heard was Darryl Lennox. Pretty good ep. I'll listen to the Vile one next...

Enunciated Piffle 04-09-2013 10:04 PM

[QUOTE=Scumhook;743962] Been using this KATG downtime to burn thru some 2nd tier podcasts but haven't been able to face Maron's navel gazing just yet...QUOTE]

It's a wonderful time to spend $15 and get a KatG VIP, (not sure how much this is in baht or whatever the fuck you island criminals call currency down under) but I highly recommend it. Get yourself all caught up on older KatG-goodness.

Also, I concur. However, Marc Maron is the greatest asshole of all time. If he were to relapse and go on MNiK: I'd have a stroke out of sheer delight.

Also-also. I feel like you haven't been listening to one of KatG's greatest guests: Pat Dixon. Do yourself a favor and listen to his 'New York City Crime Report.' It's hideous, snarky, vile, and beyond description. It is the only podcast of it's kind and it is an absolute must.

Cheers.

Scumhook 04-10-2013 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle (Post 743966)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Scumhook (Post 743962)
Been using this KATG downtime to burn thru some 2nd tier podcasts but haven't been able to face Maron's navel gazing just yet...

It's a wonderful time to spend $15 and get a KatG VIP, (not sure how much this is in baht or whatever the fuck you island criminals call currency down under) but I highly recommend it. Get yourself all caught up on older KatG-goodness.

Also, I concur. However, Marc Maron is the greatest asshole of all time. If he were to relapse and go on MNiK: I'd have a stroke out of sheer delight.

Also-also. I feel like you haven't been listening to one of KatG's greatest guests: Pat Dixon. Do yourself a favor and listen to his 'New York City Crime Report.' It's hideous, snarky, vile, and beyond description. It is the only podcast of it's kind and it is an absolute must.

Cheers.

A couple of things:
1) How fucking hard is it to fucking make sure the end brackets are ok when you're editing a fucking quote??? It's a fucking miracle if anyone gets it right!! This is a fucking epidemic and needs to be stopped.

2) I might join VIP to support KATG, but I have trouble getting through the podcast quantites now, let alone adding more hours to listen to. But if I join, then I'll be forced to listen to the spin offs, which will further arsefuck me re my other podcasts...

3) Thank you for recommending yet another fucking podcast, which based on your description, I now must subscribe to. You can now blame yourself for me not being a VIP. I hope Keith punches you in the nuts next time you got to a KATG gathering.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle (Post 743966)
See how fucking easy it is to do???

EDIT: It took me 5 goes to get the fucking quote brackets right :D :D

Enunciated Piffle 04-10-2013 12:22 AM

The podcast is free. The VIP was a suggestion. Not sure about the brackets.

Also, I find your hostility delightful. I hope this doesn't sound gay, but I'm aroused...

Scumhook 04-10-2013 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle (Post 743976)
I hope this doesn't sound gay, but I'm aroused...

You only sound as gay as this guy:
http://i.imgur.com/GubHGxp.jpg

Enunciated Piffle 04-10-2013 01:15 AM

This pic begs many questions.

1) Is red your favorite color?

2) What's worse: AIDS anus or Tet anus?

3) Define "You've got your dick out like a spare pricker....

I asked you not to share this photo. I'm blushing now.

Scumhook 04-10-2013 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle (Post 743978)
This pic begs many questions.

1) Is red your favorite color?

It was until you sent me this pic.

Quote:

2) What's worse: AIDS anus or Tet anus?

You're the only person I know who has both, so I'll defer to you for the answer.

Quote:

3) Define "You've got your dick out like a spare pricker....

Friday night at Piffo's house after a few red wines

Quote:

I asked you not to share this photo. I'm blushing now.

:D :D

Lazarou 04-10-2013 06:29 AM

thje jkeyus on myu cvonmpyuter atre toop snmall; fopr my gfinghers! Frtusdtratesd!!!

I voted no, I am certain that Keith doesn't hate anybody.