Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   1757: Come Here, Piggy Piggy Piggy (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/1757-come-here-piggy-piggy-piggy-17658/)

Enunciated Piffle 04-11-2013 02:47 AM

There's two things that have been giving this contrarian boners lately.

1) Myka Fox!

2) This song: Kurt Vile Peeping Tomboy - YouTube

lithunica 04-11-2013 09:39 AM

Speaking of calories, when I worked at PaneraBread and the law passed to post calories all they did was to take off mayo and cheese off the sandwiches and replaced it as an "option" dropped the calorie value few hundred points down.

LArciniega 04-13-2013 01:08 AM

I just need to say, a few months back (maybe a year ago) Keith was yelling at someone that sent an email for complaining that there should be bigger shirt sizes. As he was complaining on mic, I realized that my 2X KATG shirt didn't fit anymore and was annoyed that they didn't have bigger sizes. His tirade sparked something in me. I realized that it was time to take care of myself. Over last summer I lost 50lbs (though I've gained about 15lbs since the holidays) and my 2X shirt went from fitting way too tight around the gut to fitting way too loose. I'm about 40lbs away from meeting my goal of being at a healthy weight and wearing a large (or maybe medium?). With Keith's encouraging words and Chemda talking about running, it's reminded me to get back on track and stay motivated. Thanks KATG.

P.S. If the poll asked if he Hated fat people I would've voted No. But, does he dislike them (us)? Meh.

da_ticklah 04-13-2013 09:07 AM

Dis-like fat people no, judge the hell out of them yeah.

Jessica Nil 04-15-2013 10:48 AM

To me, getting fat means getting bad
Im trying my best to lose my weight :D:D

dEadERest 04-15-2013 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jessica Nil (Post 744100)
To me, getting bad means getting fat

Weird Al?

And a most genial, accommodating and not at all sarcastically hostile (including but not restricted to FUUUUUCCCKKK YYOOUUUUU!!!) welcome to the forums.
:D

WittyReference 04-15-2013 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lithunica (Post 744024)
Speaking of calories, when I worked at PaneraBread and the law passed to post calories all they did was to take off mayo and cheese off the sandwiches and replaced it as an "option" dropped the calorie value few hundred points down.

I don't get food from fast food places like Mcdonalds much but I think a law was passed here saying they had to post the kilojoules of everything on their menu. This was very off putting last time I went through a KFC drive through on an impulse, especially as Kilojoules are so much higher numbers then calories
Made me want to leave straight away without buying anything and very hesitant to ever go back.

Scumhook 04-15-2013 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WittyReference (Post 744109)
I don't get food from fast food places like Mcdonalds much but I think a law was passed here saying they had to post the kilojoules of everything on their menu. This was very off putting last time I went through a KFC drive through on an impulse, especially as Kilojoules are so much higher numbers then calories
Made me want to leave straight away without buying anything and very hesitant to ever go back.

Get a 2L Diet Coke with your Double Quarter Pounder & Large Fries.

Or just promise yourself you'll do an extra 24 hours on the treadmill when you get home before you go to bed.

And just think that by eating this shit, you're making yourself less likely to run a marathon, and therefore are making yourself safer.