Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   1759: KATG Week 2013 (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/1759-katg-week-2013-a-17672/)

Junkenstein 04-18-2013 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Super Mario (Post 744144)
Pix or vid on dannys threesome or bs :cool:

no thanks, i believe him.

ImStillToni 04-18-2013 11:28 AM

All I will say is that I personally KNOW there is photographic proof & that, like Vegas, i don't snitch....unless I get something really good outta it so HOLLA ;)

Sparrow 04-18-2013 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImStillToni (Post 744156)
All I will say is that I personally KNOW there is photographic proof

i happen to know there is not having been in the room. toni, if'n you saw something we don't know about, might you please shoot me a pm. thanks! and if there /are/ pics floating around, please don't bandy them about with a wink and a smile.

ImStillToni 04-18-2013 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sparrow (Post 744158)
i happen to know there is not having been in the room. toni, if'n you saw something we don't know about, might you please shoot me a pm. thanks! and if there /are/ pics floating around, please don't bandy them about with a wink and a smile.

Let me rephrase: I'm am not claiming to know the knowledge of any type of crazy cam footage of any alleged act. I would hope no one would joke about that shit.

But I will say if there were pics of even a hint, I wouldn't post Em because frankly, u should have been there & snitching isn't not cool. No wink or smiley face, rather a fact. I was actually kinda shocked it even came up on air IMHO.

Don't cut me, sparrow!! At least not on the face!

Sparrow 04-18-2013 12:41 PM

never, toni!
xoxo

thanks for the clarification. you're a peach!

ImStillToni 04-18-2013 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sparrow (Post 744161)
never, toni!
xoxo

thanks for the clarification. you're a peach!

I figure you're so tiny & I'm so outta shape, I need to clarify before the entire UN comes at my ass like a spider monkey!

Sparrow 04-18-2013 01:54 PM

lololololololololotoni. we're far too stoned to even muster the gumption.

littlp 04-19-2013 04:02 PM

My favorite moments of this show were

1. Brother Love saying "He could have written in Braille" which leads me to believe that he was thinking that they were talking about Helen Keller instead of Anne Frank

2. When Chemda recounted Danny's story saying "I'm pretty sure your dick just kissed me on the cheek!"

Hilarious. Glad to hear that the events went well. We were sorry we couldn't make it out this year.

BrianAlt 04-19-2013 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littlp (Post 744195)
1. Brother Love saying "He could have written in Braille" which leads me to believe that he was thinking that they were talking about Helen Keller instead of Anne Frank

I believe the same. But it was probably some confusion on the spot.