Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Re: The government’s cameras in our cities
Worth it 67 73.63%
Not worth it 24 26.37%
Voters: 91. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree41Likes

Old 04-21-2013, 11:53 PM   #21 (permalink)

You can't pay for Tempur-Pedic mattresses with .gifs, but thanks anyway.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 12:00 AM   #22 (permalink)

I bet I could get something mattress-esque with these .gifs

Old 04-22-2013, 01:22 AM   #23 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

I don't get why Danny just doesn't tell Keith that real men sleep on the floor like stoic soldiers of old, announce he's now never getting a bed, and will from now on be only sleeping on the naked bodies of KatG women he's had his way with: OTF. On the floor.

Also, Keith is absolutely right about people not caring about themselves not having a bed. It was actually quite an interesting sociological observation.

The biggest problem in this argument is that Keith is right and anyone who says otherwise is merely trying to spare Danny's feelings about the matter. Sparing his poor decision/ feeling on the subject SHOULD be separate from HIS feelings. Clearly, he doesn't see it that way.

The old KatG episode being played was clever and I think Keith genuinely wanted to show that he is passionate about the subject and not just being a dick. However, it's obvious that Danny doesn't see it that way and is now just being offended.

You know how Batman has 'The Bat Signal' when he is needed? I feel like 'Mean Danny' has a mattress signal. Once lit, Mean Danny needs to appear, tell Keith to either lend him, match him, or simply pay the funds for a new bed, and be done with this bit.

It's either that or I predict Mean Danny may appear and a very unfortunate, very uncomfortable ending may be in store for this podcast.
Scumhook likes this.
Old 04-22-2013, 02:08 AM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
I don't get why Danny just doesn't tell Keith that real men sleep on the floor like stoic soldiers of old, announce he's now never getting a bed, and will from now on be only sleeping on the naked bodies of KatG women he's had his way with: OTF. On the floor.
That will never happen, because Danny is a bitch.

Being a floor-sleeping weirdo does not preclude him from being funny though. I enjoy listening to him.

I would never sleep with him though. Partly because of the penis. Mostly because of the mattress.

Quote:
You know how Batman has 'The Bat Signal' when he is needed? I feel like 'Mean Danny' has a mattress signal. Once lit, Mean Danny needs to appear, tell Keith to either lend him, match him, or simply pay the funds for a new bed, and be done with this bit.
Enunciated Piffle likes this.
Old 04-22-2013, 02:18 AM   #25 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

I know a ton of younger ppl like Danny who you wish could simply take a joke or a bit of advice but I don't think that generation deals w/ being told things very well.

Are a lot of young Aussie men running around in tight jeans, sporting ridiculous moustaches, and wearing silly hats?

I fucking hate hipsters. Love their music; hate their cliché.

To be clear: I like Danny, but I don't fully get his generation. Sometimes I wonder if I am indeed to old to understand...or if they are just clueless...or what.

Last edited by Enunciated Piffle; 04-22-2013 at 02:22 AM. Reason: last sentence add-on
Old 04-22-2013, 02:26 AM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
I know a ton of younger ppl like Danny who you wish could simply take a joke or a bit of advice but I don't think that generation deals w/ being told things very well.
Fuck yeah. I hear that.

Quote:
Are a lot of young Aussie men running around in tight jeans, sporting ridiculous moustaches, and wearing silly hats?
In certain areas there are. Although it's hard to tell if they're men or women. I think the women have bigger penises.

We balance that hipster bullshit out with race riots, abusing Kiwi's for being sheep fuckers (even though their country is now probably better than ours) and opposing gay marriage.
Old 04-22-2013, 02:34 AM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scumhook View Post
That will never happen, because Danny is a bitch.
See, if we all said "Danny needs to toughen up and tell Keith to fuck off" we could be right, but we'd also be putting his job in jeopardy.

Danny not being confrontational or aggressive does not necessarily make him a bitch. He's a sensitive guy, (from what I can tell) and it's just unfortunate that he's being so serious about all this.

Either make this into a continuing bit; a joke you can control. Or, get a fucking bed. Hell, I NEED a new mattress. I would love for my boss to be like 'you need a new bed.' I'd simply say "I'm poor as fuck, cock-sucker, what are you going to do to remedy this for me? Ok then. I will enjoy old-ass vagina blood, gin n tonic lime puke and whatever that kind of Ben and Jerrys is that's black as dirt stain on my bed cuz I got really high and ate the whole thing and passed out to Grandma's Boy movie for the billionth time...Fine!
I'll sleep on it - but shut yer face!

It's all about context. And/ or pillow-tops.

It sounds like Danny is nailing KatG fans in bathrooms though so wtf does he need a bed in a bedroom for??
Scumhook likes this.
Old 04-22-2013, 02:41 AM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scumhook View Post

We balance that hipster bullshit out with race riots, abusing Kiwi's for being sheep fuckers (even though their country is now probably better than ours) and opposing gay marriage.
I'd expect nothing less
Scumhook likes this.
Old 04-22-2013, 02:59 AM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Danny not being confrontational or aggressive does not necessarily make him a bitch. He's a sensitive guy, (from what I can tell) and it's just unfortunate that he's being so serious about all this.
Danny's behaviour doesn't make him a bitch. It's his personality. And his lack of a mattress. And his state of birth.

Quote:
It sounds like Danny is nailing KatG fans in bathrooms though so wtf does he need a bed in a bedroom for??
Just more proof that KATG fans are reprobates with the morals of Caligula and the delicacy of Rasputin.
Enunciated Piffle likes this.
Old 04-22-2013, 09:04 AM   #30 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer

Hate to change the subject, but my download of this show did not have the opening theme song or closing website tag- just an oversight or are they going bye-bye? Please say it was the former; I'd miss them both way too much!
WSEIII likes this.