Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Re: The government’s cameras in our cities
Worth it 67 73.63%
Not worth it 24 26.37%
Voters: 91. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree41Likes

Old 04-24-2013, 06:05 AM   #51 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumdrumDinosaur View Post
I would however feel a bit uncomfortable with so much surveillance in the place that I live.
Here's a thought. Remember when all your friends started raving about this new technology that put phones in everyone's pockets aka cell phones? Remember thinking that it was retarded and would never catch on? That is public surveillance in 2013. That is 'Big Brother.'

Having cameras every where, however intrusive and just fucking weird, is a necessary technology that although still seems new and unnecessary is here to stay and will definitely become more and more accepted. More and more it will be utilized.

It's the drones w/ cameras that scare me. I'm usually masterbating. I wonder if those things have HD. I just hope my junk looks...reasonable.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 06:09 AM   #52 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
I'm usually masterbating.
That is evident from your posts.
Old 04-24-2013, 06:14 AM   #53 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

I TOLD YOU NOT TO MENTION MY EXCESSIVE MASTERBATION
Old 04-24-2013, 06:37 AM   #54 (permalink)

Quote:
I TOLD YOU NOT TO MENTION MY EXCESSIVE MASTERBATION
Apologies, Enunciated Danny...
Old 04-24-2013, 06:42 AM   #55 (permalink)

You know...I'm thinking of Canada and how nice it must be to have a country that is void of targeted Muslim attacks.

Also, it was after 911 that I decided that there is no God. If you are a Christian and don't understand that Muslims and all their bullshit are just a foreign version of your weird bullshit; you're naïve.
Blitzgal, dEadERest and Scumhook like this.
Old 04-24-2013, 07:01 AM   #56 (permalink)

Quote:
If you are a Christian and don't understand that Muslims and all their bullshit are just a foreign version of your weird bullshit; you're naïve.
This ^^^^

And what Chemda said about "If there was a god I'd ask him to bless you, but there's not, so fuck you" (paraphrased).
Enunciated Piffle likes this.
Old 04-25-2013, 12:43 PM   #57 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
That I have one or that Danny has one?

I'll always have one, and I just found out Danny didn't have one.

You're being goofy. Don't be goofy.
I don't think I am being goofy at all, I was referencing the fact that you have one. I find it a bit goofy to be so concerned with someone else's mattress situation. I know you care for Danny and that's why your worried so much, but its a bit odd you care more about how Danny is sleeping than he does. And I don't think he's because Danny doesn't respect himself.
Old 04-25-2013, 12:48 PM   #58 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumdrumDinosaur View Post
I know you care for Danny and that's why your worried so much, but its a bit odd you care more about how Danny is sleeping than he does.
I guess you don't have any friends.
Old 04-25-2013, 12:56 PM   #59 (permalink)

Quote:
Here's a thought. Remember when all your friends started raving about this new technology that put phones in everyone's pockets aka cell phones? Remember thinking that it was retarded and would never catch on? That is public surveillance in 2013. That is 'Big Brother.'

Having cameras every where, however intrusive and just fucking weird, is a necessary technology that although still seems new and unnecessary is here to stay and will definitely become more and more accepted. More and more it will be utilized.

It's the drones w/ cameras that scare me. I'm usually masterbating. I wonder if those things have HD. I just hope my junk looks...reasonable.
OK fair enough, for the record it wouldn't drive me crazy like I said I would feel 'uncomfortable.' I can see the benefits of course, especially with the recent Boston Marathon events. The cell phone reference is a good point too, my opinion on cell phone surveillance is that if the government wants to read my retarded texts to my jerk off friends, more power to them.

Quote:
...........that you can see.
Shit man, good point you just blew my fucking mind. I'm gonna have to go on a field day checking out every street lamp in my town.
Old 04-25-2013, 12:58 PM   #60 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl Dukes View Post
I guess you don't have any friends.
Because I don't buy a mattress for my friend who is okay with sleeping on a floor? If Danny was really unhappy with his sleeping situation then yes I think as a friend you should help him out.