Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   1766: Full of Gass (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/1766-full-gass-17687/)

Keith 04-26-2013 08:58 PM

1766: Full of Gass

"I can't believe this is a thing! This is what's gonna make the YouTube fuckin' clip of course!"

Click here to watch all the video highlights from this show.

www.twitter.com/CraigGassComedy

Share this episode: Full of Gass - Comedy Talk Show & Podcast

Subscribe for free: Keith and The Girl podcast on your iPhone, iPad and iPod with iTunes

WSEIII 04-26-2013 09:03 PM

Loved the show, the impressions were spot on.

Scumhook 04-26-2013 09:18 PM

I don't have an iThing, and I hate twitter. Are these going up on the JewTube channel?

Dean from Australia 04-27-2013 12:33 AM

I really enjoyed Craig - more-so for his off comedy stories even though his impressions were fantastic. The irony that, for someone whose profession relies upon him having such an astute ear, he was born to parents and has a sibling who are deaf.

I'd really like to hear him on the show again.

It's refreshing to listen to a show without all the navel gazing going on.

Enunciated Piffle 04-27-2013 07:21 AM

Hm. I tried to find these Vine vids but could not. Normally, I would go with the JFOD by default, but I'm still reeling from the incredible Tim Dimond one from last week.

Yes! Yes! Heyyyyyyyy.

Earl Dukes 04-27-2013 07:25 AM

Not sure where they originate from, but I think they're all posted on the tumblr.

Keith and The Girl

Oh, but not the recent ones.

Earl Dukes 04-27-2013 07:28 AM

Aha: https://twitter.com/keithandthegirl/media/grid

Basically, every one that Danny's in happens to be awesome (Katharine's besides the obvious).

Enunciated Piffle 04-27-2013 07:44 AM

Craig Gass as Mark Wahlberg... :D

Also, I loved all the vague descriptors Craig used to describe his alleged sexual encounter w/ Chemda. Lol. "She had an apartment. We were both Jewish.. It was late at night. There was a car."

Keith helping this story along was fantastic. "It seems like she's not sure." -Keith

"I'll show you pictures of other Jewish girls from surf reality." - Chemda

Earl Dukes 04-27-2013 08:58 AM

Maybe I was too engrossed in the chat to get the full vibe, but that part left me thinking, "WTF is this guy's problem?"

Edward's Screen Name 04-27-2013 11:44 AM

I love the inside baseball comedy discussions. Hearing a standup talk about their start in comedy and the experiences they've had and the people they've run across along the way to where they are now is great.

I can't do this! Most hilarious heckle ever.

Subsonix 04-27-2013 01:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Truth.

This guy is good.

Adomian better man up. ;)

Attachment 60598

Cart Horse 04-28-2013 05:24 AM

Definitely one of the best interviews I've heard.

Tank 04-28-2013 12:40 PM

Good episode. I'm surprised he kept pushing that he slept with Chemda. Seemed blatantly obvious he was mistaken. But other than that he was great.

Enunciated Piffle 04-28-2013 03:13 PM

Dude. Who the fuck is Tony Woods and why has he not been on any comedy podcasts? Is he on Burt Kreischer's? Loved Gass doing Tony's monkey in a suit/ brother joke.

I think this comedian may have lost some listeners for INSISTING that he fucked Chemda. It got annoying. It's like listening to a story about how your sister got raped. I found it off-putting. It would have been hilarious if he was like "It was sunny in the morning, there was an apartment, and all this vague shit and then ended the show with 'haha just kidding.' Then it would have been funny.

Craig Gass ending the show by making the host look like a liar kind of ruined this episode for me. Otherwise, awesome show. He's a fucking weirdo who insists he slept w/ you. Have him back on. I'd like to hear about the time he met Chemda and Keith at Toys R Us and they had a threesome...it was a building...and there were light bulbs....etc.

Craig Gass trying to convince Chemda that she fucked him came off like a fake mind reader who is guessing at clues to determine the story.

sex_n_diamonds 04-29-2013 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tank (Post 744595)
Good episode. I'm surprised he kept pushing that he slept with Chemda. Seemed blatantly obvious he was mistaken. But other than that he was great.

AGREED! I really enjoyed the rest of the episode once he moved on past it. But "funny how we're both hazy"??? At no point was Chemda hazy about whether or not she slept with the man. His attitude about it really annoyed me.

BrianAlt 04-29-2013 08:11 AM

Good guest, definitely enjoyed him on the show. But the "Kemda" was off-putting. Chemda even tried to gracefully correct him, but he didn't take the hint. And this guy is a Jew, he said that, right? He doesn't know the CH sound as in chai?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...hai_Symbol.png
Chai

Scumhook 04-29-2013 05:28 PM

It was a bit weird to hear Kemda instead of the usual pronunciation.

I'm a goy, and have been practicing my "ch" sounds. I have found it helps to have a cold, or at the very least some sort of phlegm build up so you can really rip into the cccchhhhhh sound. If I practice too much, I end up sounding like the Alien Queen when she sees Ripley, then I have to stop and ask myself what the fuck is wrong with me.

Speaking of shit that's wrong with people, I think the people who found the "I hooked up with Chemmo" bit off-putting may have mommy/sister issues. "GET AWAY FROM HER - SHE'S MIIIIIINNEEEEEE"...

Keith's shit-stirring was great, and Chemda played along nicely. "Oh, you'd remember if you slept with me - I'm very good" :D (and I bet she wasn't kidding).

Leentron3030 04-29-2013 10:21 PM

He is really good at those impersonations!! The Tracy and Christopher ones were spot on.

Enunciated Piffle 04-30-2013 01:24 AM

wow. I'm a drunken douchebag.

Scumhook 04-30-2013 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle (Post 744666)
I wish Chemda was my mommy. Gass is a naughty man.

What you really mean ^^^^

Enunciated Piffle 04-30-2013 02:27 AM

Nigga it smells like bacon!!

Enunciated Piffle 04-30-2013 02:35 AM

Silly Canadians.

Scumhook 04-30-2013 04:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle (Post 744670)
Tyler the Creator and Earl Sweatshirt are playing Missoula, Montana on May 7th, 2013.

I realize the island criminals of Australia do not understand the relevance...but...nevertheless.

Is the relevance something to do with both of their careers being in the shit?

Next stop, the bright lights of Boise.

Scumhook 04-30-2013 04:15 AM

I always thought that Jay Mohr was a douche. Gasso has confirmed this for fact.

And Chemmo's valley girl is fucking, like totally, great u guize.

Enunciated Piffle 04-30-2013 09:34 AM

Every time I hear Jay Mohr say "I'm a hack from way back" I get douche chills the likes of which nearly put me into the hospital.

iheartnihilism 04-30-2013 05:12 PM

Best line after minutes of Chemda assuring him it wasn't her and that she doesn't even drink: "Isn't kinda funny though that both of us are KINDA hazy about it and trying to figure this out?" Oy vey.

DrBurst 04-30-2013 07:56 PM

The last 5 mins with Chemda was annoying, but Gass is awesome.

Bucho 04-30-2013 08:18 PM

I couldn't tell if Gass was doing a bit or just being a dick with that malarky. Either way it got pretty tedious and played-out long before he dropped it.

He was fantastic the other 96% of the episode though.

HumdrumDinosaur 04-30-2013 09:05 PM

Great episode as always guys. I really enjoyed Craig Gass he had some really great impressions. Particularlly liked 'Gene Simmons of KISS', very spot on and funny dialogue. In a random weird fact I also remember seeing Craig in random episode of King of Queens.

Scumhook 04-30-2013 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HumdrumDinosaur (Post 744734)
Great episode as always guys. I really enjoyed Craig Gass he had some really great impressions. Particularlly liked 'Gene Simmons of KISS', very spot on and funny dialogue. In a random weird fact I also remember seeing Craig in random episode of King of Queens.

Are you claiming to have slept with Craig?

You seem to be claiming this.

ImStillToni 05-01-2013 11:21 AM

I guess I'm in the minority here but I enjoyed the Gass and "Kemda" exchange. Initially I did sense Chemda's annoyance but thought she jumped in and ran with it, especially when she basically said "all of us Jew girls from Surf Reality looked alike so while I don't doubt u did get some ass, it damned sure wasn't from me because my sex is awesome. So ill show u some mugshots and u pick this whore u slept with out"

Well that's what I got from it at least.

And I rather enjoyed Gass. I was pleasntly surprised at his stories because they came out so organically during the convo whereas with some comedians/guests, you can hear the setup long before the story & it cheapens it. Those impressions were spot on tho and I knew Mohr was a dick after listening then quitting his podcast. Funny, yes, but quite an entitled dick.