Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   1767: Open Sore (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/1767-open-sore-17693/)

Keith 04-29-2013 05:45 PM

1767: Open Sore

"She's gonna be shocked at first. Probably even angry 'cause she knows you'll make a terrible dad..."

Click here to watch all the video highlights from this show.

Trey Galyon's debut album - Keith and The Girl Store

www.twitter.com/TreySucks

Share this episode: Open Sore - Comedy Talk Show & Podcast

Subscribe for free: Keith and The Girl podcast on your iPhone, iPad and iPod with iTunes

invader 04-29-2013 10:17 PM

Chemda is 100% right. Trey is just jones'n cause she is unavailable right now. Also Chemda's little role play was excellent and it points out what Trey will have to go through even if he does get this girl back. He is going to have to jump through constant hoops to prove himself and he will be miserable He is unclear about what he wants, there is nothing women hate more than an indecisive man. Calling a chick on the phone isn't going to compete with a dude that is actually there doing stuff. I just think Trey's love life is a little dried up and he feels like he left something great in comparison to the nothing that he has right now. What Trey has to do is just date around for the time being, random dates with random women just to gain a little perspective. Then if you still feel the same, go back to her. Constant calling ain't going to do shit but push her further away.

WSEIII 04-29-2013 11:23 PM

I think Sting said it best when he sang, "If you love...Someone, set them free."

lizsquiz 04-29-2013 11:59 PM

Trey should go for it. She's probably stringing him along, sure, but there's nothing worse than just forever wondering "what might have been" or "what if", especially if Trey's as into her as he sounds.

dori 04-30-2013 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by invader (Post 744657)
Chemda is 100% right. Trey is just jones'n cause she is unavailable right now. Also Chemda's little role play was excellent and it points out what Trey will have to go through even if he does get this girl back. He is going to have to jump through constant hoops to prove himself and he will be miserable He is unclear about what he wants, there is nothing women hate more than an indecisive man. Calling a chick on the phone isn't going to compete with a dude that is actually there doing stuff. I just think Trey's love life is a little dried up and he feels like he left something great in comparison to the nothing that he has right now. What Trey has to do is just date around for the time being, random dates with random women just to gain a little perspective. Then if you still feel the same, go back to her. Constant calling ain't going to do shit but push her further away.

ditto

Trey's answers to Chemda were completely lackluster..If I was the girl they would not be enough for me to take him seriously. After all don't we all live in an age where we expect a "grand gesture"..Whereas Trey doesn't even seem capable of a solid answer.

Trey, don't toy this girl around just because you get antsy when she isn't available to you. Move on and be honest with yourself.:o

ThePinkSuperhero 04-30-2013 08:31 AM

Trey, don't do it! This girl is not into you; she's into the other guy and is just stringing you along because she likes your attention and jealousy. As soon as this guy gets serious about her, she is dropping you like a hot potato - or, worse, continuing to string you along the way she is now. And let's say you do make it work- do you trust she won't be stringing along other guys? I would not. Forget her! Move on!

Subsonix 04-30-2013 10:38 AM

She's just not that into you Trey.

dannyhatch 04-30-2013 10:50 AM

Trey, I say go for it.

Keith 04-30-2013 11:18 AM

I think Trey should ask for her hand in marriage. She'll say no, but she'll feel so guilty in the future on how she couldn't step up to the plate that the next thing you know SHE'S the obsessed one with a mouthful of scabs.

dannyhatch 04-30-2013 11:24 AM

And then when they finally kiss, their disgusting bleedy mouths will really blend well together.

Keith 04-30-2013 11:27 AM

Obviously love would heal that, ya goofball.

dannyhatch 04-30-2013 11:35 AM

Well I guess some of us choose to live in a fairy land where all is happy and bright and mouth ulcers are healed by abstract concepts like love and some of us choose to live in reality. I should choose to live in your world. That sounds much nicer. #Blessed #OneLove

Dean from Australia 04-30-2013 12:36 PM

Tom fucking Sizemore huh?

I fucking hate these D list human beings and their cookie cutter memoirs that they put all of two minutes into. Try bleeding for 2 years on a book you fucking drug addled fuck.

Enunciated Piffle 04-30-2013 12:56 PM

I kind of miss Tom Sizemore smoking meth on Celebrity Rehab.

Also, "Are you fuckin' serious?" Keith does a great drunken baJames.

sex_n_diamonds 04-30-2013 01:17 PM

Trey is too charming for any ONE woman. With a voice like his, forget the girl, and spread the love instead.

Enunciated Piffle 04-30-2013 01:21 PM

Yeah. He pees girl's names in the snow. He's a charmer!

Christ. How much snow is there in Canada? Does this shit work up there?

Mexicant 04-30-2013 01:40 PM

I literally cried. Trey's situation sort of mirrors my own and hearing Chemda responding just blew my mind. Seriously helped clear out a lot of stuff in my head.

lizsquiz 04-30-2013 03:10 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by sex_n_diamonds (Post 744701)
Trey is too charming for any ONE woman. With a voice like his, forget the girl, and spread the love instead.

Charming sure is the word.

sex_n_diamonds 04-30-2013 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle (Post 744702)
Yeah. He pees girl's names in the snow. He's a charmer!

Christ. How much snow is there in Canada? Does this shit work up there?

Quote:

Originally Posted by lizsquiz (Post 744704)
Charming sure is the word.

Hey, sometimes charm and quirkiness go well together. He's a little uncultured, sure. But it doesn't mean he's not lovable.

da_ticklah 04-30-2013 03:59 PM

Was I the only one that thought Chemda's role play was annoying as shit, I remember having conversations like that with exes and it reminds me of why I love my wife so much. No whiny ass annoying series of questions. No man wants to hear that shit, he's gonna tell you whatever he thinks will make that noise stop coming out of your mouth and then he's going to go get drunk and contemplate his life choices.

Bucho 04-30-2013 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle (Post 744700)
Also, "Are you fuckin' serious?" Keith does a great drunken baJames.

Yeah, a little too great if you ask me.

I hate that guy.

Keith 04-30-2013 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bucho (Post 744709)
Yeah, a little too great if you ask me.

I hate that guy.

Well, you just said that, and ya fucked up. Say it or don't say it. You don't like it, then fuckin' you don't like it. Ya fuckin' kiddin me? We're all people. It is what it is, and that's my right. I can be your best friend. Ya fuckin' kiddin' me? Ya fucked up. Second amendment.

WSEIII 04-30-2013 06:20 PM

Not only is there Keith's law but now there are Keith's amendments.

Keith 04-30-2013 06:45 PM

I don't even know who the fuck I am when I drink this much. I fucked up. Don't mean I don't know the law. KATGuh. Okay. Guess I fucked up. But I know my rights. Harriot Tubman was a soldier. You fuckin' kiddin' me? Ask me and I'll tell you.

Harriet? Ya fucked up. I'll fix my mistake. I make 'em. Not George Washington.

Enunciated Piffle 04-30-2013 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WSEIII (Post 744716)
Not only is there Keith's law but now there are Keith's amendments.

Bill, what I'm about to say...I say purely out of love and affection.

After reading and re-reading your sentence here it occurred to me that perhaps you should limit trying to make a joke to just once a day. I'm not saying this to be mean. I'm saying this because it's clear to me that you're trying to be funny and in doing so, might just blow a gasket. That kind of brain synapse could level someone of your particular...stature.

I know a farmer in Iowa who suffered a brain aneurysm simply from trying to spell the word: Mississippi. This was long before the days of spell check, but you get my point. Let's play on the forums, but let's play safe. Ok buddy? Ok. You go play some computer games now, (let's keep them Bible-themed though) as you have earned it. Ok, buddy? Ok.

Bucho 04-30-2013 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 744714)
Well, you just said that, and ya fucked up. Say it or don't say it. You don't like it, then fuckin' you don't like it. Ya fuckin' kiddin me? We're all people. It is what it is, and that's my right. I can be your best friend. Ya fuckin' kiddin' me? Ya fucked up. Second amendment.

You son of a bitch.

iheartnihilism 04-30-2013 07:42 PM

Holy fuck do I love Keith's drunk voice!

If Trey really thought that she'd like the pee name and she really didn't then he doesn't know her as well as he thinks and/or she's not the one for him. Ideally, since he thought that was such a great idea, the right girl would find that shit hilarious.

I don't think he should go for it. Whether he's in love or not is debatable, it's clear she's not in love with him or she'd be with him (or at least not be fucking other guys).

Not to play devil's advocate, but I had an ex spend months proving himself to me after we'd been broken up for 7 years (and also said that he was waiting for me to be out of the long term relationship I was in like Trey did in the role play with Chemda) and now we live together and everything is rainbows and unicorns. So what the fuck do I know.

da_ticklah 05-01-2013 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord of the Cock Rings (Post 744710)
She should have gone to law school like a good Jew. I sure as hell wouldn't want to face her in a cross examination.

well that's an upside for that 'skill' that I had not considered.

Scumhook 05-01-2013 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by da_ticklah (Post 744744)
well that's an upside for that 'skill' that I had not considered.

Do you consider being Jewish a skill?

Scumhook 05-01-2013 04:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by da_ticklah (Post 744707)
Was I the only one that thought Chemda's role play was annoying as shit

No. No you weren't.

Although it alternated between annoying and ball-chillingly accurate.

It was altogether too well done.

I wonder if Lauren has to put up with that shit.

Quote:

Originally Posted by da_ticklah (Post 744707)
I remember having conversations like that with exes and it reminds me of why I love my wife so much.

She's cheating on you. That's why she doesn't give a shit about what you think/do/etc.

da_ticklah 05-01-2013 06:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scumhook (Post 744745)
Do you consider being Jewish a skill?

no but that incessant line of questioning has potential uses as a lawyer

da_ticklah 05-01-2013 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scumhook (Post 744747)
No. No you weren't.

Although it alternated between annoying and ball-chillingly accurate.

It was altogether too well done.

I wonder if Lauren has to put up with that shit.

She's cheating on you. That's why she doesn't give a shit about what you think/do/etc.

she gives a shit it's just not lightning round annoying ass questions we have conversations about shit.. but if side dick is the reason I hope she's wrapping it up

Larion 05-02-2013 04:32 PM

That U-Turn thing has worked. I was driving up to a (what I didn't know to be at the time) checkpoint and before I could get over the hill I noticed a car driving on the shoulder the wrong way down a one way with the lights off; struck me as strange but I didn't question why they might be doing this. I looked up and saw the flashing blue lights and it all made sense. That car couldn't have gotten caught but how they had the balls to pull off such a maneuver still boggles my mind. Personally if I am ever in that situation again I am trying the backseat move. Worst case scenario I have a great story to tell my friends once they bail me out. Best case scenario I have a great story to tell my friends when we go back to pick up my car.

Earl Dukes 05-02-2013 08:52 PM

What's the backseat move?