Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Should Chemda watch Game of Thrones?
Yes 47 47.96%
No 51 52.04%
Voters: 98. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree36Likes

Old 05-07-2013, 07:24 AM   #11 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

But for real, Siri is pretty helpful if you ask the right thing.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (239.3 KB, 0 views)
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 07:53 AM   #12 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

My wife is not a fan of sci-fi and she loves Game of Thrones. Although I do have to explain the connections at times.

But I still voted NO on the poll. My wife got into it because I was watching it and she decided to watch it with me. So maybe if Lauren loved it Chemda would watch it.

Siri sucks. The Google mobile app does a MUCH better job.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Photo May 07, 8 31 41 AM.jpg (81.2 KB, 1 views)
Old 05-07-2013, 11:07 AM   #13 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Burn Before Reading

So, like most assholes on an internet forum; I would like to preface this next post by saying niceties before I leap into the realm of total bitch-face. I like Myq and understand that he gives his all into his comedy. The whole 'tape-recording' thing, (whilst immediately douche-y at the surface) is the sign of a serious writer. Someone who gives a fuck and is trying to wring out every last comedic laugh. The man obviously sweats over his work and it deserves attention. He also takes being a guest on KatG extremely serious. As a fan; it is appreciated.

Now.

This being said, what the fucking shit is Myq doing - going on Conan with a 'go back in time/ Hitler' joke?' Are you fucking serious? How absolutely fucked-out is this premise? "Well hey, what if I went back in time and you know...killed Hitler. You know...cuz he was bad"

Ugh. It's just so obvious. Also, didn't Quentin Tarantino dominate and then put a gigantic 'The End' onto this idea? Did Myq write this joke like four years ago when this flic came out? Is there some sort of weird, subtle, subconscious, anti-Semitic, ass-kiss-ery afoot? Is Myq moving to Hollywood? "Hey all the Jews in Hollywood sure will like this kill Hilter joke."

Gross.

It's just a completely fucked out concept. I expect this type of retarded and reaching style of writing from the satellite 'comedians' revolving around Joe Rogan's fame in California, but not from a serious writer in New York City. Come on.

Myq leads a terribly interesting life. He is familiar with the polyamorous life-style. Why oh fucking why is that not his focus? Why is that not his thing? His banner? It's so original. It's a theme that is soon to be embraced by popular culture. It's new. It's fresh. It's sexy. It is sex. It's life.
Old 05-07-2013, 01:32 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
So, like most assholes on an internet forum; I would like to preface this next post by saying niceties before I leap into the realm of total bitch-face. I like Myq and understand that he gives his all into his comedy. The whole 'tape-recording' thing, (whilst immediately douche-y at the surface) is the sign of a serious writer. Someone who gives a fuck and is trying to wring out every last comedic laugh. The man obviously sweats over his work and it deserves attention. He also takes being a guest on KatG extremely serious. As a fan; it is appreciated.

Now.

This being said, what the fucking shit is Myq doing - going on Conan with a 'go back in time/ Hitler' joke?' Are you fucking serious? How absolutely fucked-out is this premise? "Well hey, what if I went back in time and you know...killed Hitler. You know...cuz he was bad"

Ugh. It's just so obvious. Also, didn't Quentin Tarantino dominate and then put a gigantic 'The End' onto this idea? Did Myq write this joke like four years ago when this flic came out? Is there some sort of weird, subtle, subconscious, anti-Semitic, ass-kiss-ery afoot? Is Myq moving to Hollywood? "Hey all the Jews in Hollywood sure will like this kill Hilter joke."

Gross.

It's just a completely fucked out concept. I expect this type of retarded and reaching style of writing from the satellite 'comedians' revolving around Joe Rogan's fame in California, but not from a serious writer in New York City. Come on.

Myq leads a terribly interesting life. He is familiar with the polyamorous life-style. Why oh fucking why is that not his focus? Why is that not his thing? His banner? It's so original. It's a theme that is soon to be embraced by popular culture. It's new. It's fresh. It's sexy. It is sex. It's life.
Totally, bro. I also hate that joke that I haven't even heard yet and know nothing about except its basic concept.

You're a silly goose. You're being silly right now.
Old 05-07-2013, 02:27 PM   #15 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Good art makes people angry.
flerchin, JSZilla and Scumhook like this.
(Online)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 02:36 PM   #16 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyhatch View Post
Totally, bro. I also hate that joke that I haven't even heard yet and know nothing about except its basic concept.

You're a silly goose. You're being silly right now.
Careful there Hatch, you're starting to sound more like Keith and less of your adorably quirky self. Find your own way of telling Piff he's a fucktard
Enunciated Piffle likes this.

Last edited by ImStillToni; 05-07-2013 at 02:38 PM. Reason: To clarify I do not think Piff is a fucktard, I loves me some Piff
Old 05-07-2013, 02:53 PM   #17 (permalink)

Love me some Myquel Kaplan!
Old 05-07-2013, 04:36 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
... fucked-out...
Oh my god. This is the most awesome use of the words fucked and up. Just Fucked out. It's not in because why would it be in? It isn't up because there's just nothing that high in this context. But out. Oh, it's out.
Old 05-07-2013, 05:01 PM   #19 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianAlt View Post
My wife is not a fan of sci-fi and she loves Game of Thrones. Although I do have to explain the connections at times.

But I still voted NO on the poll. My wife got into it because I was watching it and she decided to watch it with me. So maybe if Lauren loved it Chemda would watch it.

Siri sucks. The Google mobile app does a MUCH better job.
thanks to your post/image a name stood out to me - Stephan Belafonte. AKA Mr. Scary Spice. Talk about a small world in Hollyweird

Old 05-07-2013, 05:19 PM   #20 (permalink)

Gay incest is the best incest.

LMFAO.

By extension, me popping my sister up the arse is also OK.

Phew. I can finally stop feeling dirty.