Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Should Chemda watch Game of Thrones?
Yes 47 47.96%
No 51 52.04%
Voters: 98. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree36Likes

Old 05-07-2013, 05:32 PM   #21 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSZilla View Post
Oh my god. This is the most awesome use of the words fucked and up. Just Fucked out. It's not in because why would it be in? It isn't up because there's just nothing that high in this context. But out. Oh, it's out.
Hmm. Interesting thoughts...but I was thinking of a woman's vagina. I'm not sure how familiar you are with the ones that have seen a 'high volume' of cock. They tend to get a bit 'fucked out' as it were.

I like your approach to the word better. More cerebral.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 05:34 PM   #22 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
Good art makes people angry.
This is what I keep screaming at my therapist!
Scumhook likes this.

Last edited by Enunciated Piffle; 05-07-2013 at 05:39 PM. Reason: funnier. i think. i hope. wtf do i know. im just some guy in montana
Old 05-07-2013, 05:38 PM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImStillToni View Post
Find your own way of telling Piff he's a fucktard
I love it when you talk dirty
ImStillToni likes this.
Old 05-07-2013, 06:00 PM   #24 (permalink)

My apologies for Shenghai-ing the forums, but let me say one more thing.

I like Myq. He's a terrific guest and very funny. Him being on Conan is huge and it is well-deserved.

It is just that I have heard SO many comics do the 'go back in time and kill Hitler' bit. There is no doubt in my mind that Myq's version will be funny. It is essentially a joke that works on two levels: absurdity and feel-good-ery. The absurd notion that you can go back in time and kill Hitler. The feel good of ridding the planet of someone so awful. People can and have gotten behind this concept a buh-billion, million, kuh-trillion times.

Myq on KatG doesn't do hack jokes. All his comments and jokes come out of left field, as it were. I can literally hear Keith thinking 'wtf did Myq just say - (he thinks about it a half-second, then, oh, I get it - hilarious' when Myq makes his quips. Myq's comedy is cerebral. It's smart. What I'm trying to say is that he's too smart for this premise.

As Danny pointed out I have not actually heard the joke and I'm a total prick for attacking the idea.

I stand by 'killing Hitler' as a completely fucked out premise. I'm tired of hearing it and will not budge on such Dane Cook-ery. Sorry.
Old 05-07-2013, 06:29 PM   #25 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImStillToni View Post
thanks to your post/image a name stood out to me - Stephan Belafonte. AKA Mr. Scary Spice. Talk about a small world in Hollyweird
Glad I could help.
Old 05-07-2013, 07:12 PM   #26 (permalink)
myq

Quote:
Originally Posted by helllomoto View Post
Myq is such a fantastic guest.
You are such a fantastic commenter, thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tank View Post
Great episode.

Myq (iPhone autocorrected to NyQuil...) - I have sprint and my service is great but it might just be my location. I've been in spots where the service sucks but for the most part its good.
Thanks! I worry about some parts of the country where I go that it might not be. But appreciated!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
This being said, what the fucking shit is Myq doing - going on Conan with a 'go back in time/ Hitler' joke?' Are you fucking serious? How absolutely fucked-out is this premise? "Well hey, what if I went back in time and you know...killed Hitler. You know...cuz he was bad"
Oh, there might be some confusion... that's not how my joke goes!

Watch it when it happens. Since I've started doing it, it's been everyone's favorite joke of mine. Comedians, audiences, everyone. I'm not trying to oversell it, just trying to make you feel bad for doing a bad thing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward's Screen Name View Post
Love me some Myquel Kaplan!
Love me some you! Thanks!
Old 05-07-2013, 07:25 PM   #27 (permalink)

I auditioned for "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire" twice. The first time I aced the test and then I think I botched the interview and the 2nd time I didn't pass the test. I wasn't sure if I was weird enough or TOO weird. Had to sit through 4 tapings to get to the interview part.
I prefer shows like Millionaire and Jeopardy because people are being rewarded for knowledge. You don't need knowledge for Wheel of Fortune.
Old 05-07-2013, 07:39 PM   #28 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

You can do the Jeopardy test online now, too, only at certain times. If you get a high enough score, you progress to an in-person audition and interview. These are typically to make sure you won't shit your pants on TV. Depending on the show, they also want to know if you'll make good banter with the host and be someone the audience either wants to support, or passionately hate enough to tune in if they're back on subsequent days.

Myq would be great on Smarter than a 5th Grader. If the audition process for that is anything like it is in Australia, he's got it in the bag.
Old 05-07-2013, 07:56 PM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
I'm a total prick for attacking the idea.
You forgot to add "including but not limited to".
Enunciated Piffle likes this.
Old 05-07-2013, 07:59 PM   #30 (permalink)

Until this ep, I thought that Myq's parents were arsehole wankers for naming their kid such a stupid variation on "Mike".

Well slap my arse and call me Sally. Myq's the wanker!!

Which must make me a wanker too, because he's a funny fucker.

If he gets tired of "Myq", maybe he could get latta to draw him a custom cock, and pull a Prince 2.0 by naming himself that.
Enunciated Piffle likes this.