Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Is there something odd about three 50-something-year-old brothers living together?
Yes. It's very strange. 59 81.94%
No. It's family. 13 18.06%
Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree33Likes

Old 05-09-2013, 01:28 AM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamus View Post
- All the bikes are tracked. There are apps to see how many bikes are at a docking station. There is a real-time feed of how many bikes are each docking station allowing for people to create data visualizations.
It looks like there's plenty of measures in place to ensure the bikes don't get stolen directly from the stations, but I think what Chemda was missing that Keith was trying to say is that people could steal a bike from someone who's borrowing the bike. If the bikes have a doohickey inside of them that can be tracked, then there's the answer to the question. However, it sounds like what's being tracked is bikes at a station and not individual bikes out and about.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 05:24 AM   #12 (permalink)

I'm imagining my psycho teachers right now -- especially the burnouts who would flip out over nothing and start screaming at us. Now I'm imagining them with guns.....sure, that will definitely REDUCE violence.

McDonald's has already made some sort of hamfisted comment about how they're going to "contact" Charles Ramsey. For his part, when Anderson Cooper told Charles Ramsey that there were rewards for two of the missing women, he said that he'd give the money to them.

**Sylvia Browne fans are already saying, "Well, she was right -- the mother never saw her daughter again." Pieces of shit, all around.

Last edited by Blitzgal; 05-09-2013 at 07:04 AM.
Old 05-09-2013, 08:16 AM   #13 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

The Poll

I'd love to know (and get restraining orders against) the three people that said it was totally normal...
Enunciated Piffle likes this.
Old 05-09-2013, 09:07 AM   #14 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Oh poor girl. Being called attractive? By a member of the opposite sex? I sincerely hope she can recover from such a terrible, terrible thing. She must cry herself to sleep at night.

Maybe this is a grass-is-always-greener-on-the-other-side thing, but I would legitimately give a finger to be called attractive. I would kill for a woman to say that I'm so attractive that she cant look at me.
Old 05-09-2013, 09:28 AM   #15 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scumhook View Post
Is there no end to you simpering cries for affection?
Odd. I was under the impression crying for affection was a prerequisite for good comedy.

Is Marc Maron a liar?
Scumhook likes this.
Old 05-09-2013, 09:33 AM   #16 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WSEIII View Post
so the brothers who did this don't seem weird to me.
Uh huh...

Let me ask you Bill, in all seriousness, just how much fertilizer is there at that farm of yours? I realize you're not a big reader, but are there any Korans laying around? Just asking..

Last edited by Enunciated Piffle; 05-09-2013 at 09:37 AM.
Old 05-09-2013, 09:37 AM   #17 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by helllomoto View Post
Oh poor girl. Being called attractive? By a member of the opposite sex? I sincerely hope she can recover from such a terrible, terrible thing. She must cry herself to sleep at night.

Maybe this is a grass-is-always-greener-on-the-other-side thing, but I would legitimately give a finger to be called attractive. I would kill for a woman to say that I'm so attractive that she cant look at me.
Can 10 women please call helllomoto attractive? This way he'll never be able to type his dumb opinions ever again.
(Online)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 09:43 AM   #18 (permalink)

Would he accept nine 8's and one tranny? Like, a really hot passable tranny.
Scumhook likes this.

Last edited by Enunciated Piffle; 05-09-2013 at 09:47 AM. Reason: bailey jay type tranny
Old 05-09-2013, 10:16 AM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by helllomoto View Post

You've illustrated Keith's exact point.

Other things that are not "compliments" to strangers on the street: sticking your tongue through your index and middle fingers to illustrate cunnilingus, meowing out your car window to remind me that I have a pussy, and moaning/grunting while gesturing toward my ass as I pass you.

Last edited by Blitzgal; 05-09-2013 at 10:19 AM.
Old 05-09-2013, 11:02 AM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzgal View Post
moaning/grunting while gesturing toward my ass as I pass you.
Can you make an exception in the case of explosive diarrhea?
Blitzgal and WittyReference like this.