Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   1775: Movers and Shakers (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/1775-movers-shakers-17706/)

Keith 05-09-2013 05:26 PM

1775: Movers and Shakers

"Just so you know, you're the worst, and you need to get your shit together."

Click here to watch all the video highlights from this show.

www.twitter.com/BuckChoiBrown

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Benja...21604031219168

Share this episode: Movers and Shakers - Comedy Talk Show & Podcast

Subscribe for free: Keith and The Girl podcast on your iPhone, iPad and iPod with iTunes

WSEIII 05-10-2013 12:50 AM

Wow I didn't know there was racism between asians and pacific islanders.

Club rule: It's not what you know it's who you know.

Keith 05-10-2013 12:56 AM

Everyone thought when you went to a club it's what you know. It's not. It's who you know.

You're very wise.

The times tables ain't gonna help you in the club.

ThePinkSuperhero 05-10-2013 07:40 AM

I'm glad the title of this show is "Movers and Shakers" because I don't think Chemda's "you need a mover, not a shaker" joke got it's proper due when she said it. Come on, that's fucking funny, laugh motherfuckers!

Enunciated Piffle 05-10-2013 09:19 AM

Love me some old Surf Reality stories. No Faceboy = No KatG and not unlike 911: NEVER FORGET! Also, thinking about Faceboy makes me think of Punk'N...thinking about the delicious Punk'N begs the question: is it KatG Hottest Girl Contest yet?

This guest was very informative about how to do cocaine properly. "Hey don't use a dollar bill; you'll get hepatits. Use a straw!"

With the rise of electronic cigarettes and prescription pills; I wonder what future comedians will look/ sound like. I suppose I'm old-fashioned. Give me a comedian with a tracheotomy in his throat and a nervous, coked out, skip in his step.

andyoureuglytoo 05-10-2013 03:16 PM

Keith-

This isn't the first time something akin to the 3 missing girls has happened in Cleveland.

Anthony Sowell murdered 11 people in his house in Cleveland from 2007 - 2009. The bodies were kept in the house, it stunk up the neighborhood and the police were called several times. In fact, woman who ACTUALLY escaped went to the police and nothing happened.

Now they're investigating him for a series of murders that happened during the 1980's–*before he went to jail the first time.

Gotta love the Cleveland cops.

Anthony Sowell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Enunciated Piffle 05-11-2013 11:41 AM

Tuvan Throat Singing

If comedy never pans out for Burt; he can always dress as a Tuvan throat singer and get work.

This post is mildly racist, but funny. I approve this joke.

Scumhook 05-12-2013 01:34 AM

This was a nice, zen ep.

I now know that Dominicans don't like Republicans.

I also now know that Burt is shitty at twatter and other interweb stuff. This only makes me love him all the more.

And any ep where poo turtling is mentioned gets an extra +2 internets from me.

For the record, rice pilaf does count as a vegetable. Fuck anyone who disagrees.

Blitzgal 05-13-2013 07:22 AM

Whites have had their own inner conflicts -- the Irish, Italians, and Polish were considered "inferior stock" when compared to the "superior stock" of upper-class Anglo-Saxon and Nordic whites and we had various eugenics programs in the first part of the 20th century meant to eradicate such "inferior stock" from the American bloodline. We limited the number of them allowed to immigrate here and we forcibly sterilized them.

Then time passed, and now all of those groups are simply considered "white." I guarantee that at some point in our future, Latinos will also be identified as "white" and America will magically be a majority white country again.

Earl Dukes 05-13-2013 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blitzgal (Post 745281)
I guarantee that at some point in our future, Latinos will also be identified as "white"

I think so, too, especially as Latin America continues to develop.