Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Who's a bigger jerk?
Ariel Castro 71 82.56%
LeBron James 15 17.44%
Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree37Likes

Old 05-14-2013, 09:26 AM   #41 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
First, do you know that "giving someone your 5 cents" isn't a saying?
Please don't tell me its a "southern" saying but has no one ever heard of the expression "let me give you my 5 cents" because you got a shitload of points to make aka more than 2 cents or "I will give you my 5 cents so your ass can make change?"

Quote:
I read the facts and then give my thoughts. You're seeing white media say this guy is less of a hero than you think he is, so you're lumping me in there too because I'm white.
I said he was a hero every time I mentioned him, albeit a very funny one.

I said it was a big shame that it turned out that he too perpetrated domestic abuse on multiple occasions, and that when he rehashes his hero story, he is not only embellishing, he is lying.

These are facts. And that's all I said about him.

I'm not whatever shit you're watching on TV, so behave.

That's my 10 cents. Keep the change.

Well, since you bring it up, it seems like he did think twice, doesn't it? He knew something was up when he moved in over a year ago...
And here is where I disagree slightly. I do believe you do research topics before bringing them up on air but what I have noticed in two particular cases that involves minority males, you do not always state the ENTIRE facts, just some facts, and that's what I find slightly misleading/infuriating at times. 1 being Charles Ramsey and the other being Chris Brown.

I completely give u a pass on Brown because I know you hate him, therefore I know most of the media stories you tell on him are often incomplete because you hate him. I've come to accept that and know you would hate this person no matter what race or ethnicity so you get a pass for that one. But with Ramsey I feel you really mislead the audience somewhat. To mention on air "Ramsey ironically was also accused on domestic assault in the past" pissed me off. It sounded like you were lumping the hero in with the perpetrator and that's what rubbed me the wrong way - not that it was not a fact, but rather it was an unnecessary fact that does not negate Ramsey's selfless actions by saving those 4 victims. On another, I read on Friday about Ramsey's past with his ex wife, how they made amends, etc before the show as well as most of Ramsey's interviews where he stated he "initially" found something weird with his neighbor when he first moved into the neighborhood a year ago but NOW, he is so friendly with his neighbor he was shocked there was anyone else living in the home besides Castro.

At least Chemda admitted she was probably over-processing since she was unfamiliar but you Keith, my silly friend, state things as fact when they often are not or state things as fact and THEN proceed to break things down after making the blanket statements.

But I will admit when I first read your response, I really had to step back and figure out was I being racist or were you being racist. Nope, I figured out I just didn't like your dick move but it has NOTHING to do with you being a cracker, my friend. Feel free to keep the change
Tattoo #146, put some respect on my name!
#FuckToni, Show 1992: Comedy Outlaws
Quote:
The thing is, Toni happens to be absolutely batshit.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 10:25 AM   #42 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImStillToni View Post
"I will give you my 5 cents so yo ass can make change"
i fix for you
Old 05-14-2013, 12:21 PM   #43 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImStillToni View Post
At least Chemda admitted she was probably over-processing since she was unfamiliar but you Keith, my silly friend, state things as fact when they often are not or state things as fact and THEN proceed to break things down after making the blanket statements.
Charles Ramsey is a convicted wife-beater. This is a fact. I'm glad you're over it, but I still felt the need to say this fact.
Old 05-14-2013, 12:45 PM   #44 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

good looking out DE lol "cuz ain't no body got time for that!"

dayum u Keef!!! I'm not saying it isn't fact, I'm just question why was it even necessary to mention in the 1st place. It seems like most media outlets that reported on Ramsey's past were not minority outlets so on some level, yea, it does appear to be racist. It is what it is unfortunately - and no, I do not consider you racist in the slightest, you are simply an equal opportunity hater that occasionally shows a little bias!

Cleveland News Station Apologizes for Reporting Charles Ramsey's Past | EURweb

Charles Ramsey: My past 'helped me become the man I am' - Salon.com

Cleveland 'hero' and Internet celeb Charles Ramsey says criminal past made him a better man - NY Daily News

Please note that Rochelle is Ramsey's ex-wife and even defend him "On Facebook, Rochelle posted old photos of Ramsey — and even came to his defense.

“Ok so for the record ppl do change and you shouldn’t hold the past against someone,” she wrote Wednesday. “The (main) thing is Charles Ramsey did a good deed and those girls are safe is that not the most important thing?”

I'll admit if you had not mentioned his past at all OR did mention some additional facts regarding his past I probably would have felt differently. The way you stated your facts did seem to downplay Ramsey's actions imo.

And good day to you, sir!

And Lord? Mr Cock Rings? I'm not sure how I should address you but I do agree with you on some level. I'm just seriously questioning if the hero had been White would the past convictions have been brought up as well because I recall only hearing "part" of the facts when its a minority and I know I'm not the only person who notices Keith does "occasionally" do this. I eagerly await a news story about a White person being 'maligned" just like Ramsey by additional facts that do not change anything at all. And doesn't everyone get their news from KATG???

Last edited by ImStillToni; 05-14-2013 at 12:54 PM. Reason: added my response to the Cock
Old 05-14-2013, 12:45 PM   #45 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

I like knowing Toni will forgive me after I punch her teeth out.
Old 05-14-2013, 12:59 PM   #46 (permalink)

Quote:
I like knowing Toni will forgive me after I punch her teeth out.
I will forgive you and then go after your pockets with litigation to buy new teeth - it's the American way baby! And it is ON, White Boy
Old 05-14-2013, 01:56 PM   #47 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Don't sue me. That was my past.
JSZilla likes this.
Old 05-17-2013, 07:15 AM   #48 (permalink)

Ahahaha

Scumhook likes this.
Old 09-06-2013, 08:53 AM   #49 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Old 09-06-2013, 11:03 PM   #50 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

"Hey, life's not fair, honey."