Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   1777: Healing Hands (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/1777-healing-hands-17713/)

Keith 05-14-2013 06:09 PM

1777: Healing Hands

"Do you know you're fuckin' insane?"

Click here to watch all the video highlights from this show.

Jeffrey Gurian

GURIAN NEWS NETWORK and COMEDY MATTERS TV - YouTube

Share this episode: Healing Hands - Comedy Talk Show & Podcast

Subscribe for free: Keith and The Girl podcast on your iPhone, iPad and iPod with iTunes

Sweettha 05-14-2013 08:10 PM

Great fucking guest.

invader 05-14-2013 08:13 PM

Patrice O'neal had a small show on XM called the Black Philip show. It was a show about relationships and dealing with women. Jeffrey Gurian would hang out on the show from time to time... Gurian is a PIMP. It was cool to hear other sides of his personality.

Enunciated Piffle 05-14-2013 08:21 PM

This guest was: agreeable, funny, Brother Love's dad, quick on his feet, trippy, certified in cosmetic dentistry, and quite possibly absolutely insane. Loved every minute and look forward to his inevitable win as 'Best New Guest' Katguh Award.

Is there a 'Live Read' Katguh? There has been some good ones where the guest just dives in. The Vista Print read w/ Jeffrey was hysterical. Chemda's like 'These cards are so cheap you can have fake ones made!'

Also, loved going to Jeffrey Gurian's website. You just look at a picture of this guy and think 'I get it.' What a likeable goof-ball. I'm amazed he lives in NYC. He comes off as very, very Los Angeles, CA guy. I didn't realize he knew Patrice O'Neal. Really need that book...

WSEIII 05-14-2013 11:10 PM

Loved the guest.

I don't know anything about spiritual healing but I've been able to make a person's headache go away by massaging the back of their neck.

Earl Dukes 05-15-2013 03:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle (Post 745368)
Loved every minute and look forward to his inevitable win as 'Best New Guest' Katguh Award.

Not if you don't nominate him.

Blitzgal 05-15-2013 05:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by invader (Post 745366)
Patrice O'neal had a small show on XM called the Black Philip show. It was a show about relationships and dealing with women. Jeffrey Gurian would hang out on the show from time to time... Gurian is a PIMP. It was cool to hear other sides of his personality.

He prostitutes women?

Scumhook 05-15-2013 05:51 AM

I'm about half way through, and I need to say that I am floating...

I came into this ep with no expectations. When it started there was the initial discussion about scarves, and WOW SURPRISE he's a Jewish comic.

But then the magic started...

Jeffrey's dulcet tones washed over me and relaxed me. The jokes slipped in like unexpected lovers, providing joy and belly laughs.

I had no expectations, but I certainly wasn't expecting a comic who was a spiritual healer and (by the sounds of it) a darn snappy dresser to boot.

An OCD bastard who has to put on 5 scarves before he leaves the house!! lol. Pity that the poor bastard isn't just a jeans & t-shirt guy.

Actually, it's not a pity. I'm glad Jeff dresses as he does. It would be a disappointment of great proportions if Jeffrey was anything less than the sparkling creature that he is.

Looking forward to the next half...

Earl Dukes 05-15-2013 06:16 AM

Yo, he made this awesome blog post about his KATG experience.

Jeffrey Gurian's Excellent Adventure with Keith and The Girl

Here's a highlight:

"I started out strong when they asked me my favorite movie and I said “The Sixth Sense.” It seems that was Keith’s favorite movie as well and no one else had ever said that. Then they were both ready to fall out of their chairs when I told them my favorite color was orange, which also happened to be Keith’s favorite color. And anyone who knows me knows that’s true. It’s the color of The Second Chakra and a very powerful color."

Scumhook 05-15-2013 06:21 AM

Oh, and one more thing - everyone needs to fucking watch all the youtube vids and fucking like them.

Here's one from the other week, which was a personal favourite.

Poor little Chemmo was fucking around at the start of this ep (sorry too drunk to fucking remember exactly wiaht she said. all i can remember is her talking about looking like she had a headband, but I digress) about youtube and shit. Each fucking ep has <100 views and fuck all likes.

Get your fucking heads out of your arses, cunts; and fucking get over to youtube and fucking watch & vote.

Now, time for moar red.