Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Kelly Fastuca's Australian accent
It totally does it for me. 78 90.70%
No thanks, I'll have a Foster's. 8 9.30%
Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree41Likes

Old 05-17-2013, 10:24 AM   #21 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

I've already forgiven you for the entire post, soup to nuts.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 11:30 AM   #22 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

If I'm listening to a show live & find myself muting the volume or my stream's breaking up yet I still have no desire to open the audio feed - the guest is a dud.

After KATG week I realized that I'm an accent whore so yes, I REALLY enjoyed her accent. Other than that, I realized I didn't give a flying fucking about her day job as a waitress & had no clue she was a stand up by the time I left the chat (and the show was still going but towards the end I believe). It was like watching paint dry.....sober. And we all know I don't do sober, so no bueno!
Tattoo #146, put some respect on my name!
#FuckToni, Show 1992: Comedy Outlaws
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
The thing is, Toni happens to be absolutely batshit.
Old 05-17-2013, 11:41 AM   #23 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImStillToni View Post
Loved the accent more than I loved her, unfort.
Wait - that was rather bitchy of me.

She did nothing for me but her accent was lovely. Yes, that's a nice way to spin it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImStillToni View Post
After KATG week I realized that I'm an accent whore so yes, I REALLY enjoyed her accent. Other than that, I realized I didn't give a flying fucking about her.
Every 12 hours Toni will remind you how she felt.
Old 05-17-2013, 11:47 AM   #24 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Great guest.

She's funny and likable.
WittyReference likes this.
Old 05-17-2013, 11:56 AM   #25 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

In my defense I was asked tyvm!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
Toni. Come on. You didn't enjoy hearing of her hemrhoids and subsequent 18 months of asshole...holes?
And Keith I assume you will be spoiling Star Trek today or Monday as expected, yes?
Old 05-17-2013, 12:09 PM   #26 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Oh my! I do hope Keith doesn't spoil Star Trek by revealing The enterprise crashes, the crew goes through subsequent turmoil, Spock says something douche-y yet meaningful, and all ends well.

Also, anyone know how to get the Stand-Up-A-Thon onto an iPod? This windows media player file is no bueno. Es muy mal.

Burritos. Y shit.
ImStillToni likes this.
Old 05-17-2013, 02:04 PM   #27 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Oh, and I always try to split the bill with the person I'm with. First date...sure, a man can pay. But after that it should be split. Or based on income if there's a significant difference between pay-cheques.

When it comes to going to a bar with your partner and friends, I think it's fine if the man wants to pay for drinks, but a woman can buy drinks for her man now and then to surprise him.

edit: and thanking someone for dinner is important.

Last edited by thirteen; 05-17-2013 at 02:06 PM.
Old 05-17-2013, 06:11 PM   #28 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

I've never been tanked for dinner... what the hell? Also guys just have to nut up a pay. No matter how little you earn, it sucks but its the way it is. I know guys who never pay as a rule and do well in the dating scene, but that takes a level of swag that's beyond me.
Old 05-17-2013, 06:56 PM   #29 (permalink)

Unhappy Kelly Fastuca

I love her accent, I didn't know what she looked like until her photo popped up on my Roku 3. I am wondering how she got over her stomach issues. I am dealing with same thing. I clicked on the Anal Fissure photo. It is straight hell on earth when you got pain in your asshole and stomach. A lot people are into anal but when you see those asshole that shit looks raw and painful. :confused
Old 05-17-2013, 08:15 PM   #30 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Kelly was good, interesting...an Australian/New Yorker with a little 'tude.

I was amused by the accent that rolled between Queenslander and American - a little unbalancing but...you get that.

Now - to be clear...

NO ONE drinks fucking Fosters in Australia any more. Jesus it's not even owned by Australia. Canadians got it (thank fuck). Terrible, terrible beer!

Anal fissures are a bitch to care for - especially when they become a sinus. When I was community nursing, I had to dress these fuckers by packing them with saline soaked guaze daily with the aim being to close the sinus from the inside out. They often stank - especially the infected ones. The puss alone was fully sick.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by Dean from Australia; 05-17-2013 at 08:18 PM.