Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   1782: Who Fuckin' Knows (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/1782-who-fuckin-knows-17723/)

banger316 05-22-2013 05:09 PM

I agree with everything im reading from everyone else about this is episode easily ONE OF MY FAVORITE GUESTS OF ALL TIME and keith/chemda really did an amazing job of interviewing, and giving a platform to this man who is without a shadow of a doubt in the willie nelson category of an incredible storyteller.

Everything was so vivid and real and both chemda/keith really held their own and paced said interview really nicely. I could have listened forever to this show in fact i say the next katg marathon should only be made up of only patrick carlin and JFOD can you imagine that best marathon ever!!!!!!

DrBurst 05-22-2013 07:33 PM

This is the most epic quest ever!

winning 05-22-2013 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WSEIII (Post 745657)
What a trip! Sometime in the future you two should try to get Tommy Chong.

<-- Number of the beast

666 posts = number of the beast.

668 is the neighbor of the beast.

Jessica332 05-22-2013 09:09 PM

When this episode started I thought great the old guy showed. Now we have to listen to some old guy bore us. Boy was I wrong. I loved him so much I am going to read one of his books. We'll see how that goes and maybe I will read the other one. Did anyone else think Chemda seemed off? Wonder if she got high with the guest before the show.

Sparrow 05-22-2013 09:34 PM

there was a whole pre-show of puffpuffpass and old man dancing to dirty jazz blues. srsly, you guys:

katg.com/chat

catch this shit live.

GreeningOA 05-22-2013 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jessica332 (Post 745702)
When this episode started I thought great the old guy showed. Now we have to listen to some old guy bore us. Boy was I wrong. I loved him so much I am going to read one of his books. We'll see how that goes and maybe I will read the other one. Did anyone else think Chemda seemed off? Wonder if she got high with the guest before the show.

I didn't think Chemda was off but I too was wondering if she "smoked the tree" with patrick

Jessica332 05-22-2013 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreeningOA (Post 745704)
I didn't think Chemda was off but I too was wondering if she "smoked the tree" with patrick

That is what I thought. That maybe she had smoked something before the show. She was quieter then usual.

jjamis 05-23-2013 10:38 AM

On paper I wasn't sure about this before listening. "80 year old hippie brother of a comic icon, hmmmmmmm?" Brilliant, loved his stories and I loved how he would often say how he loved certain peoples attitudes etc.

littlp 05-23-2013 11:15 AM

Love love love this episode. From the moment Patrick started talking I knew we were in for a treat. Just amazing.

Also I don't think Chemda was off. She's a great host in that she knows when to ask questions and when to let him go off on his stories. He has his own flow and it was amazing.

bw81 05-23-2013 05:45 PM

It didn't matter what Patrick said, he had my attention and I was laughing the whole time. Keith and Chemda's reactions when they didn't get a reference or 300 that he made were great too.

I hope he can find the time to come on again.

GEDIITITITIT!?