Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Have you ever dissected an animal as a school assignment?
Yes 62 75.61%
No 20 24.39%
Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree20Likes

Old 05-29-2013, 01:37 AM   #31 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

I'm catching up on shows so I just heard this one now, but I'm so glad I was able to open up a whole new world of Britney for Chemda!

Mission accomplished.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 08:22 PM   #32 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Am I the only one who thought that Lauren SHOULD have left the bagel after he got his money back? I mean sure they totally fucked his order up but they also gave the refund so he leaves with his money and they keep their product. I wouldn't have expected to keep the bagel at that point, I wouldn't want it either, plus it goes further to prove your point that THEY fucked up and you'd rather just take your business elsewhere and get what you want. Personally I would want that poor excuse for a human being and even worse customer service representative to understand that this was never at any point about me (the customer) being wrong or looking for a free meal but is more of a reflection of their total incompetence and even taking a simple sandwich order. Even after saying all that I realize that the person at the counter would more than likely either A) not care or B) honestly not get the message. Tough fucking world we live in (
Old 05-29-2013, 08:42 PM   #33 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larion View Post
Am I the only one who thought that Lauren SHOULD have left the bagel after he got his money back?(
I certainly hope you are.

After the fucking around that Laruen, THE CUSTOMER, went through; the fucked up bagel should have been provided as a "sorry for fucking up your order and being a rude whore bitch to you, the customer" present.

I'm glad Lauren pegged the bagel at the whore.
Larion likes this.
Old 05-29-2013, 08:55 PM   #34 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scumhook View Post
I certainly hope you are.

After the fucking around that Laruen, THE CUSTOMER, went through; the fucked up bagel should have been provided as a "sorry for fucking up your order and being a rude whore bitch to you, the customer" present.

I'm glad Lauren pegged the bagel at the whore.
No I absolutely think throwing the bagel at her was perfectly fine (my mom would be proud)! But I think the story becomes "This crazy bitch came in and copped and attitude and threw the bagel at me!" It's a thin line. I know I always go the extreme in teaching a lesson that probably won't land home.

Quick example; I went to a restaurant with a buddy of mine and sat at the bar. We both ordered dinners with totally different entrees and sides however when the food came out we had identical sides, unfortunately it was what my friend wanted not me. It was extremely slow so there was no excuse for such a gross oversight and another patron at the bar confirmed my feelings by saying as much with no prodding from me and she was a regular customer of this girl. I refused to let her make it right because there was no reason it should have been that wrong and for fear of my food being fucked with. In protest of this terrible service I waited while my friend ate and left my plate untouched, even left a good tip and the entire plate of food. What did I hope to accomplish? To show this girl that SHE screwed up and there was no way she was going to place this blame back on me; I paid, tipped and didn't even touch the food. Maybe just maybe she will learn that it's pretty fucked up to care so little about doing your job well that you just made a nice guy pay you for absolutely nothing and go home hungry and in a generally pissed off mood. Probably did absolutely nothing. I'm still proud of me.
Old 05-29-2013, 11:19 PM   #35 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larion View Post
even left a good tip and the entire plate of food. What did I hope to accomplish? To show this girl that SHE screwed up and there was no way she was going to place this blame back on me
You taught her that she'll get tipped even if she does a shitty job.

You rewarded poor performance.

That's like giving a puppy a treat when it pisses on the carpet.

You don't give it a fucking treat. You rub its nose (gently) in the piss and eventually fucking learns what not to do.

The only fucking upside to the stupid tipping system is that you can reward excellent service and penalise shit service.

I left a $1 tip once. Just to let the cunt know that yes, even with my Crocodile Dundee accent, I do understand that I'm supposed to tip. The fucker chased down outside the restaurant while I was waiting for a cab and started screaming about how we have to tip 15%.

I then asked him why the fuck I should tip him when he got our food & drink orders wrong, didn't wait on our table other than to take the orders and drop them off (I had to get up and grab a different waiter twice for drinks), and was borderline rude.

Funnily enough, he didn't have a good answer. Neither did his manager who came out to see what the yelling match was about.

I know he's only making $0.3c per day and lives on his fucking tips.

If I lived on tips, I'd fucking make sure my tippers were happy.

Unless, of course, I knew they were going to tip me no matter what.
Old 05-30-2013, 09:01 AM   #36 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scumhook View Post
You don't give it a fucking treat. You rub its nose (gently) in the piss and eventually fucking learns what not to do.
Does that really work? I feel like dogs will rub their nose in shit anyway.
Old 05-30-2013, 04:42 PM   #37 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl Dukes View Post
Does that really work? I feel like dogs will rub their nose in shit anyway.
It did for one of mine. I think it's the association between piss on the carpet & getting in trouble, more than the actual nose in the piss that does the job.