Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Should Keith beat up Roger Lafferty a little bit?
Yes. "Remember me?" BOOM! 41 46.07%
No. It's too late. 48 53.93%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree31Likes

Old 05-26-2013, 12:19 AM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumbnail View Post
ugly meat balloon...
This made me laugh. Thanks, I needed that.
Thumbnail likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 07:03 AM   #22 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Danny came up with this one in the show notes for Roger Lafferty:

Roger La-fatty

God bless.
Scumhook likes this.
Old 05-26-2013, 02:42 PM   #23 (permalink)
38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech007 View Post
This made me laugh. Thanks, I needed that.
Many hearts, Tech.
Old 05-26-2013, 03:05 PM   #24 (permalink)

Jazzy Jeff is still djing. He had a mix cd out called Infamous Quotes with Skillz and J Peroid. Good stuff.
Tryclopss likes this.
Old 05-26-2013, 06:41 PM   #25 (permalink)

I loved Tim's ideal fight description. And all the other shit surrounding the fight discussion.

This is the first time I've heard excessive sweating described as a superpower.

By my count, we've got supertasters, superhearers, and now supersweaters...
Old 05-27-2013, 10:45 AM   #26 (permalink)
38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Related to fighting back and Lauren's mom - Our son is 12 now and has always been different. He has ADD, but I think he is a bit of am an Aspie and I love him for it. However kids don't quite get him since kindergarten, his whole school life he is always bullied.

So many times just like the movie Bully, teachers would ask him to shake hands with them in order to stop the disagreement and every time he refuses to do so (cause for him logically it does not make sense, which I agree) and they make him out to look like the bad guy cause he doesn't want to and can see it does not solve anything cause they are going to get right back at teasing or bullying him.

They shoved him, push ect and he always tells the teachers but they don't do SHIT. So by the time he reached grade 6ish I told him if you feel the teachers are not doing their job to mend this bulling situation you have my full support to defend yourself (because now grade 6 and 7 they are getting physical). I even called the Principal after many bully conversations and informed them that I have told my son since he has expressed to both you and me that he doesn't feel protected or any proper conflict resolution is non existent with his bully at times bullies that I told him it's time for him to defend himself, and she was speechless, I gave her all the past exhibit on how much they are not doing their job and told them at the end we can both agree our son has no choice. I told them do what they will in punishment at school, he is prepared for the school consequence for at home he will be praised for protecting himself. Recently (a month or so) he was suspended for half a day at school and the worst the bully started his bullshit, teasing him again while he graciously tried to ignore him so much so that the bully shoved him (our son Ronin), he grew tired of his crap and decided to kick him in the balls. Let’s just say I’m a proud mama that he is finally sticking up for himself
Twitter: @Chonilla
========== ==================
NEW! S1-Ep31 What's The Max That I Can Get?

Old 05-28-2013, 01:24 PM   #27 (permalink)

I think Roger was guilty with what he did to Keith, and then he ate all that guilt.
Abu5217 likes this.
Old 05-28-2013, 06:16 PM   #28 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer

I had a few bullies. I wasn't particularly heavy but was always called fat, I liked Star Trek and was always the stereotypical good grades loner so that made me easy prey. One guy; a regular sport-o jerk. This kid made my life Hell. Matt Matrigali. I found out (~2000 or 2001) later in life that he pulled the same move his father did: got liquered up and put a revolver to his temple.
The whole town was "heartbroken" but I never shed a tear. I knew who this kid was and what he was capable of. You could tie this into the recent conversation about whether or not we should pay respect to the individual or to their families.

I was a wreckless youth at the time so I could say I felt justified and had karmic vengence but now it seems so long ago it's frivolous. He's just a bad memory that wrestled with his own demons. The difference is that I won and he lost.

It's hard to, at that age, have the foresight to see ahead in life. Some people are just jerks.
Keith and Black Bart like this.
Old 05-31-2013, 12:04 AM   #29 (permalink)

It is awesome that Keith kind of got back at his bully....I had a bully in school to and caught up to him and got even in a sense I fucked his girlfriend! it had to be done #Fuckbullysgirl
Scumhook likes this.
Old 05-31-2013, 12:05 AM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonIsaBastard View Post
It is awesome that Keith kind of got back at his bully....I had a bully in school to and caught up to him and got even in a sense I fucked his girlfriend! it had to be done #Fuckbullysgirl
Buddy, if that guy searches for #Fuckbullysgirl on Twitter, he's going to see this and be really mad.