Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Who gets to punch who in the arm?
Keith gets to punch Invader in the arm 55 82.09%
Invader gets to punch Keith in the arm 12 17.91%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree42Likes

Old 05-29-2013, 07:13 AM   #11 (permalink)

lol @ chemdas "oh u wanna see a big nose" quip
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 09:44 AM   #12 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I would like to propose a theory about rating attractiveness. If your rating attractiveness 1 to 10 the only fair way to do it is to rate the body out of 5 and the face out of 5 then add up the results. A good face does just as much as a body so I feel they deserve an equal rating.

Example: Gwyneth Paltrow is too skinny for her body frame, its not attractive, at best her body is a 3 out of 5 and her face is fucked up. Saying a 2 out of 5 would be supremely generous. That makes her, at absolute best, a 5 out of 10. Science!
Old 05-29-2013, 10:17 AM   #13 (permalink)

before this gets rolling, gentlemen, perhaps i should mention this year's Hot Contest will be an all-male spectacular. so, ya know, think about that before you start applying standards. they might catch on.

kthxcarryon
Lanfear and ImStillToni like this.

Last edited by Sparrow; 05-29-2013 at 11:07 AM. Reason: tense correction
Old 05-29-2013, 11:11 AM   #14 (permalink)

Regarding The Gods Must Be Crazy, I instantly got the reference. Which is a sign that I'm old, I suppose.

JSZilla likes this.
Old 05-29-2013, 11:20 AM   #15 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
before this gets rolling, gentlemen, perhaps i should mention this year's Hot Contest will be an all-male spectacular. so, ya know, think about that before you start applying standards. they might catch on.
I'll tell you this. Every single girl who I've ever seen in the hottest girl contest is far far hotter than Gwyneth Paltrow.
And for the record OBVIOUSLY whatever scale you judge women by applies to men, anything less would be ridiculous.
Old 05-29-2013, 11:38 AM   #16 (permalink)

firstly...thanks. our ladies are the mega best for sure. i've really appreciated everyone's participation and hard-fought for civility. please throw your hat in come October!

secondly, the scales are by no means the same. women and men are different and we view each other different. it's biology. it's society.

take the guy/girl contests of years past. women, essentially, strip over 4 weeks. the men, you rugged lovies, posted a ton of clothed pictures of hobbies and feats of man strength; lots of attempts to be funny which is a trait this particular community admires. there's tons more emphasis on a complete package for men whereas we ladies can get by on our looks (in terms of initial, superficial attractions). it's inside our brains: you men are looking for a fit virile woman to knock up and we ladies like a dude who could potentially spawn our own version of the ideal life.

these are all very general statements based on lizard brain responses, but for women, a simple face+body doesn't complete our assessment.
invader likes this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aunt_helen View Post
Laugh a little, chigger. The world is a fun place.
Old 05-29-2013, 11:41 AM   #17 (permalink)

i may've negated my original point.
Old 05-29-2013, 11:50 AM   #18 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

I see what you're getting at.

Yes, Sparrow, you are more attractive than Gwyneth Paltrow.

Chicks...
Sparrow and ImStillToni like this.
Old 05-29-2013, 11:57 AM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
....whereas we ladies can get by on our looks (in terms of initial, superficial attractions). it's inside our brains: you men are looking for a fit virile woman to knock up and we ladies like a dude who could potentially spawn our own version of the ideal life.
Alot of men might feel that way. I doubt I will convince you that I don't, but the truth is when it comes to women in my life I look at women the way you claim women look at men. I typically am not even the person who uses a number scale in normal life, It just makes it easier to not write a novel of a post if I can condense things to numbers. I forget that this is a forum of strangers where people don't know where I come from when I say things and I apologize for not trying to make it clear how I look at women in my life.

That said, if a woman is getting weird plastic surgery like all these celebrities I won't see her natural beauty and am going to judge her harshly.
Old 05-29-2013, 12:03 PM   #20 (permalink)

If there was a hell, there should be a special place in hell for those that bully, whether it be the fat fuck on the bus that bullied Keith or some priest or similar person in a position of authority. It's never over until you've come to terms with it.

I was constantly bullied by more than one person in my neighbourhood. One, while at school I jumped on him after he punched me in the arm and somehow managed to pin down his arms on my 80 pound boney knees and wailed on his head until his noes was bleeding.

The gym teacher just lifted me off the guy when I was done and said, "It's over". No repercussions, nothing. He'd seen me get bullied and let me deal with it.
JSZilla likes this.