Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Who gets to punch who in the arm?
Keith gets to punch Invader in the arm 55 82.09%
Invader gets to punch Keith in the arm 12 17.91%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree42Likes

Old 05-31-2013, 11:34 PM   #51 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImStillToni View Post
Scumhook no one in NYC in their right mind would get that big ass dog (in an apartment anyway)! You haven't lived until you hear the echos of a dog barking off the walls of a NYC apartment. Plus going out to walk that fucker is a bitch in the rain and snow....

Which is exactly why I got a cat. At 6 weeks he was already litter trained. You could go away for the weekend and leave the cat with food & water instead of paying a small fortune to board a dog. More money for booze and weed. A bitch has her priorities and no kids.
Fuck the neighbours. If the complain, feed the bastards to the dog. I can't see a problem with having a 55kg dog in a 1 bedroom NYC apartment. If it won't fit, get rid of your couch and lie up against the dog. As a bonus, if you're a weirdo with no mattress, you can pile up the shedded fur and sleep on it.

See how fucking easy that was?

And will your cat protect you when a burglar breaks in? I don't think so.

And can you ride your cat around the apartment? Possibly, but then you'll need a new cat.

But your point about moar booze & weed is an excellent one. I'm going to sell both my dogs and buy a plastic fish instead
Old 06-01-2013, 12:51 AM   #52 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

NOOO you misunderstood. I never gave a shit about the neighbors, its the sound of your own damned dog barking that drives you nuts. Off cheap NYC walls, its like nails on a fucking chalkboard. Also I never thought about riding a dog...that sounds interesting, like a pony ride for broke folks. Never had a break in either, I lived in the Bronx in basically little Spanishtown and my husband is a big Dominican. Problem solved!

But the bonus to having a cat is if most of your in-laws and friends are allergic or hate cats, no one comes over and I can smoke my weed in peace. I can count the times my in-laws visited is in a decade on less than one hand! My cat can die tomorrow and I will never tell his family that shit. Best investment I made my entire marriage.
Scumhook likes this.
Tattoo #146, put some respect on my name!
#FuckToni, Show 1992: Comedy Outlaws
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
The thing is, Toni happens to be absolutely batshit.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 06:06 AM   #53 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImStillToni View Post
NOOO you misunderstood. I never gave a shit about the neighbors, its the sound of your own damned dog barking that drives you nuts. Off cheap NYC walls, its like nails on a fucking chalkboard. Also I never thought about riding a dog...that sounds interesting, like a pony ride for broke folks. Never had a break in either, I lived in the Bronx in basically little Spanishtown and my husband is a big Dominican. Problem solved!

But the bonus to having a cat is if most of your in-laws and friends are allergic or hate cats, no one comes over and I can smoke my weed in peace. I can count the times my in-laws visited is in a decade on less than one hand! My cat can die tomorrow and I will never tell his family that shit. Best investment I made my entire marriage.
Anyone who uses a pet (dead or alive) to avoid human interaction is fucking OK with me

Fair point about the barking, but if you train your dog to not bark while you're home, then it's problem solved!!

I'm going to go to Craigslist and find a Dominican who'll let me ride him around. Sounds like it would be a good way to spend a Saturday nite...
jjamis and ImStillToni like this.
Old 06-01-2013, 10:21 AM   #54 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Peter was so full of shit about the puppies and he knows it lol! You most definitely can go to a reputable breeder that is not a puppy mill breeder and get a fine animal. A puppy mill is absolutely different in the sense that it is a place where they have many dogs of many breeds in which they constantly pop out inbred dogs solely for profit. A breeder breeds with another breeder's dame or sire for a few litters (usually three max) to keep the bloodlines from crossing and creating the healthiest and breed characteristically strong animals possible. These people make money off of breeding their animals too but it isn't an industry as much as it is a side project and a love for keeping a specific breed of dog going strong. A pound puppy is usually a mutt of some sort and are usually great dogs when socialized properly. Peter just wants to save the ones on death row and that's admirable but to act like it's the pound or your supporting terrorism in the form of puppy mill breeders is ridiculous. So no Keith don't go to a pet store or flea market (puppy mill breeder) look up breeders online and go to the home where they are and see the surroundings and mother or yeah rescue a dog.
ImStillToni and Scumhook like this.
Old 06-01-2013, 09:05 PM   #55 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larion View Post
Peter was so full of shit about the puppies and he knows it lol! You most definitely can go to a reputable breeder that is not a puppy mill breeder and get a fine animal.
This ^^^
Old 06-03-2013, 02:31 PM   #56 (permalink)

How I came in under $10K for my wedding

Chemda hit it on the head and it really depends on the couple. For us we wanted to make sure we took on no debt for a one day wedding.

1. All inclusive; wedding reception food and drink all on site.
2. No booze. Multiple reasons but suprisingly the selection wasn't very good and still very expensive. So I saved over $1K by not giving my guests bud light and cheap wine.
3. No rehearsal dinner. We're having a BBQ the day before with TONS OF BOOZE & WINE. This makes up for the lack of liquor at the ceremony.
4. Getting married on a Sunday;06/16/2013 so we got a discount.
5. The cake and flowers are supplied by independent person trying to make a name for himself in the industry. Still was $600 but whatever.
6. DJ instead of a band
7. There is no superfancy food. I've never been to a wedding where I was impressed by the food no matter how fancy they tried to make it. If there are 100 steaks it will be 100 shitty steaks.

Seriously ... we're both in our 30's and we both have houses, two mortgages and no one in foreclosure. Our goal is to make it special for the bride (who cares about me). With some planning you can have a great wedding without starting your family out with a huge debt burden.

I could have gotten it done for even less; destination wedding. But, her Navy father wouldn't get on a plan.

Oh yeah .. Congrats to you Keith on your wedding.

.. I DRIVE FAST