Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Is Danny Hatch modest?
Yes 21 28.77%
No 52 71.23%
Voters: 73. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree27Likes

Old 07-04-2013, 12:43 AM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
Scummy, if only there were a way for us to push a shopping cart full of Malbec bottles down the streets of Sidney, Australia...drunk...naked...possibly doing rails of horribly stepped on, cheap coke from...wherever. Your black people are usually penniless and wearing nothing more than loin-cloth, (or as the old Crocodile Dundee fable of the late 80's goes, here in the States...) so it's hard to imagine where hard drugs come from there....

On your tiny island. Just you and I and that shopping cart.

I like to think there's a boombox stereo. Playing all the classic KatG episodes. Possibly some spin-offs. A few 'What's My Name's" a couple 'TTSWD' (preferably the one w/ Myq and Micah) (God damn that one is good)

We would stumble along. Stopping only to take another sniff. Possibly commenting on how funny it is that Keith McNally can't handle his liquor or his drugs as a MNiK ep came on.

Yes.

Glorious. I wish we were there now...

Ah, well. A toast my friend. To 'Keith and the Girl' [Best show/spin-off/radio personalities...of all times]

Cheers
You glorious drunk bastard

I'm normally on the other end of these pissed posts. It's funny reading some drunk cunt's posts when I'm stone cold sober.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 01:08 AM   #22 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
They shit on the hosts. They shit on good, new, clever comedy and had all the right answers.
They didn't shit on the hosts Piffy Drama. I mean, obviously fuck Steve for not paying attention to Chemda's email, but apart from that it was pretty much a love fest.

And as adorable as Kate Micucci and Riki Lindhome are Julie was right about how funny Garfunkel and Oates are. Cuteness 10/10. Funniness 4/10. That's just good criticism.
Tank likes this.
Old 07-04-2013, 02:34 AM   #23 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucho View Post
They didn't shit on the hosts Piffy Drama. I mean, obviously fuck Steve for not paying attention to Chemda's email, but apart from that it was pretty much a love fest.
Lol. 'Piffy Drama Queen' I like it.

Chemda asked "Why didn't you guys ever review KatG" They gave a bullshit answer. Just like "You're not drinking anymore, but you're not an alcoholic" Bullshit answer.

Look. It's comedy. No one really cares. What we do care about is: 1) Can you answer? 2) Is it honest/ believable?

Last edited by Enunciated Piffle; 07-04-2013 at 02:44 AM. Reason: super long super dumb
Old 07-04-2013, 02:09 PM   #24 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Lol. 'Piffy Drama Queen' I like it.
No bro, I didn't call you a queen bro (not that there's anything wrong with being a queen, right Alec Baldwin?), I was just riffing on Johnny Drama from Entourage. You know ... because riffing.
Old 07-04-2013, 03:40 PM   #25 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

No. I LIKE it. I was trying to think of a new forum name. Maybe 'Piffy Keen Douche Chiller' or Piffy Drama...

'Angry Drunk Asshole in The Mtns' is too lengthy. 'This Person Writing In' is too vague.

Happy KatG Day to all
Bucho likes this.
Old 07-04-2013, 03:53 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucho View Post
And as adorable as Kate Micucci and Riki Lindhome are Julie was right about how funny Garfunkel and Oates are. Cuteness 10/10. Funniness 4/10. That's just good criticism.

Maybe. I give them points for clever writing though. And Kate is adorable. I just want to objectify her, but not in a sexual way. Like, I want to put her next to my comedy albums.

Also, she plays a ukulele. What hipster gals do that lately? Oh. All of them? Fuck. You win.

Funny. Maybe not. Clever, new, and different: yes.

'FUCK ME IN THE ASS CUZ I LOVE JESUS' is a brilliant title and/ or commentary on the Catholic Church. Is it not??
Scumhook likes this.

Last edited by Enunciated Piffle; 07-04-2013 at 03:57 PM. Reason: Cuz fuck me in the ass cuz I love Jesus
Old 07-05-2013, 05:29 AM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
I give them points for clever writing though. And Kate is adorable. I just want to objectify her, but not in a sexual way. Like, I want to put her next to my comedy albums.
Well sheeeeit Piff Daddy, of course Kate Micucci is adorable. She looks like she was designed as a Japanese cartoon character and her last name is "My Coochie".
Old 07-05-2013, 07:06 AM   #28 (permalink)

when piffo and bucho talko, we all winno

i may have had too much vino
Old 07-08-2013, 09:13 AM   #29 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

with all due respect to the guests, whow ere good on the show (although that is mostly due to how good keith and chemda are at making pretty much anyone interesting), i just cant get into the idea of a "comedy critic"

i'm aware of how controversial this will sound, but its an opinion ive always had: comedy critics are bitter failed comedians, who point out how "unfunny" others are cause theyre unable to muster any comedy themselves that has any value. Same withmusic critics or movie critics. You dont have creativity in you , so you look down on what others do in order to still be in the scene.
Bucho and Enunciated Piffle like this.
Old 07-10-2013, 07:20 AM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkenstein View Post
with all due respect to the guests, whow ere good on the show (although that is mostly due to how good keith and chemda are at making pretty much anyone interesting), i just cant get into the idea of a "comedy critic"

i'm aware of how controversial this will sound, but its an opinion ive always had: comedy critics are bitter failed comedians, who point out how "unfunny" others are cause theyre unable to muster any comedy themselves that has any value. Same withmusic critics or movie critics. You dont have creativity in you , so you look down on what others do in order to still be in the scene.
Disagree. Maybe there are cases where this is true but I think critics provide plenty of value. Find one or a few who's opinions you trust and you can get a good idea what you'll want to spend your money on if you're up in the air.