Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Are you part of an anonymous group?
Yes 8 8.51%
No 86 91.49%
Voters: 94. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree24Likes

Old 07-03-2013, 06:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

1805: Thanks for Sharing

with Liam McEneaney

www.twitter.com/HeyItsLiam

Share this episode: Thanks for Sharing (Keith and The Girl) - Comedy Talk Show & Podcast

Subscribe for free: Keith and The Girl podcast on your iPhone, iPad and iPod with iTunes

Last edited by Marisela; 07-09-2013 at 04:19 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 08:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
Administrator
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

One time Liam was on an aftershow back in 2007, inebriated, yapping to Keith. I sent Liam an email as a goof while he was there;

Quote:
In a message dated 6/21/07 12:10:18 AM, bw81 writes:
Chemda can hear you

Just saying
Then the next day I got a reply;

Quote:
Why what did I say?

Liam
Sorry Liam!
radioliam likes this.
Old 07-03-2013, 11:07 PM   #3 (permalink)

I'm sure it was both appropriate and hilarious whatever it was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bw81 View Post
One time Liam was on an aftershow back in 2007, inebriated, yapping to Keith. I sent Liam an email as a goof while he was there;

Then the next day I got a reply;

Sorry Liam!
Old 07-04-2013, 12:16 AM   #4 (permalink)
Administrator
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Glad to hear you back on the show, been too long.
Old 07-04-2013, 12:20 AM   #5 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Liam is a bit of an oblivious cunt. But I like that.

It must have been hard to hear Keith and Chemda recount the numerous counts of his fuckery, but he took it...well. He rolled with it.

Liam and Keith riffing on 'the baby under the bed' towards the end was fucking epic.

Also, Chemda had some solid, funny lines. A few episodes back she kinda voiced that she wondered if she was funny, or getting enough funny - into the show.

This show is incredible. I'm drunk. I've been sitting in a river since about 3pm. It's 102 degrees in the Missoula Valley. And I give a very, very smooth, in-the-river piss and shit.

Wow. That's pretty gross. It was totally in public too. Under the water though. Out of sight. So that makes it ok....

It's the 4th of July tomorrow, (here in the states) but for all KatG fans: KatG Day.

Very glorious. Very excited. Best Show Ever.
Bucho, Tech007 and Scumhook like this.
Old 07-04-2013, 04:38 AM   #6 (permalink)

This was a fucking great ep.

Liam's comments, and the shit that he did (and doesn't remember doing) really hit a fucking nerve. Lots of buried feels came bubbling to the surface. Fortunately, I still drink, so tonight I'll be able to squash them back down again.

The vibe on this show was easy and flowed so fucking well. Many lols, and as Piffo said, Liam rolled with the shit really well. It's not fucking easy to have stupid shit you're ashamed of brought back up, or so I've been told...
John Galt likes this.
Old 07-04-2013, 07:00 AM   #7 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Liam's back! goody. he used to be one of my favourite guests back in the early katg days.
Old 07-04-2013, 10:28 AM   #8 (permalink)

This show was fucking fantastic. Just finished a road trip and I listened to the episode back to back 3 times. Great to hear Liam back on the show and better than ever.
Highlight was Liam's Dave Mathews segue. Appeared very smooth till he made pre show prep obvious and seemed surprised when Keith began the conversation again for the benefit of the listeners. So funny. All around A++++
radioliam likes this.
Old 07-04-2013, 10:50 AM   #9 (permalink)

Ha! Actually, I was just kidding. I think that was the second segue I'd accidentally made for Keith, and was making fun of the fact that it sounded like I had an outline for the show.

Although, we did have a discussion about Dave Matthews beforehand (Keith was playing it as the preshow music) and I'd made the observation beforehand that I repeated on-air, that he draws the two types of audience members I hate (and therefore everybody else hates, too).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireball8 View Post
This show was fucking fantastic. Just finished a road trip and I listened to the episode back to back 3 times. Great to hear Liam back on the show and better than ever.
Highlight was Liam's Dave Mathews segue. Appeared very smooth till he made pre show prep obvious and seemed surprised when Keith began the conversation again for the benefit of the listeners. So funny. All around A++++
Enunciated Piffle likes this.
Old 07-04-2013, 10:50 AM   #10 (permalink)

Also, thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it.