Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Will Myka Fox ever find The One?
Yes 35 53.03%
No 31 46.97%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree38Likes

Old 07-18-2013, 05:57 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePinkSuperhero View Post
Wish the poll was, does bread belong in the fridge or not? I say no, my husband says yes, and I agree with Keith and Myka that it makes the bread weird!
If he also puts peanut butter, tomatoes, honey, oils, or potatoes in the fridge, your grounds for divorce could easily be insanity.
Scumhook likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 09:01 PM   #22 (permalink)

Great show. I love when the Fox is on.
Enunciated Piffle likes this.
Old 07-19-2013, 08:54 AM   #23 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cordam View Post
I did say that her knowledge of popculture and news is limited, which is something she says herself on the podcast all the time. .
It's absolutely ridiculous to demand that Chemda pay more attention to the frivolous bullshit that is: popular culture. That's Keith's thing.

Also, if you are a hardcore KatG fan, perhaps make your first 20 posts, (at the minimum) all about how you love the show, THEN proceed, cautiously, to bitch about how Chemda should go back in time and collect Iron Man comic books.
Old 07-19-2013, 01:49 PM   #24 (permalink)

I work in the plumbing industry... Even if it says 'Flushable', it most likely isn't. Really you should only be putting toilet paper in your toilet.
Old 07-19-2013, 04:55 PM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scat View Post
I work in the plumbing industry...
Scat.

lol
Scat and JSZilla like this.
Old 07-20-2013, 09:29 AM   #26 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Its too bad that Chemda cant play off most of the jokes Keith are making. Most times it either goes over her head or she laughs it off when Keith comes up with a good one. Chemda is funny, but most of these she should at least be able to follow, having been the host for so long. When Keith made a joke about Robert Downey Jr needing all the money to pay for his talking house, I thought: "Yay! Iron Man joke coming up!" But Chemda took it as if RDJ actually has a talking house, and Keith just had to go with that. And don't go "He's rich! He could have a talking house!" In the context of the conversation this should be obvious.

I get that Chemda doesnt care about pop culture, politics or movies and that is totally fine, but the comedy of the show suffers for it. Again, Chemda is really funny, but she can't keep up with Keith most of the times because she doesn't know what he's talking about. And the references arent really that obscure, in fact they're mostly about generally known stuff. It bugs me at times and I've been listening since 2008. Community is great, but just read up on some stuff! Watch some movies! Please!

Does pointing this out make me an asshole? I signed up for an account just to post this, its been bugging me for so long. Anyway, great show as always and Myka is great.
Yes this definitely makes you an asshole. Assholes offer opinions on things no one asked them for in the first place. And you signed up JUST to point this out, definitely asshole behavior. I do however respect your opinion and as a guy who often listens to podcasts it does suck whenever someone steps on a joke. I have become accustomed to when Chemda just isn't going to get the reference and I think she makes up for it in other ways. She's very funny and witty in general and the chemistry works really well on the show all in all.
Old 07-21-2013, 10:23 AM   #27 (permalink)

What I meant was that because they discuss these topics in a lot of the shows it would be funnier if they could both play off each other. I did say that Chemda is funny and I thought my comment was a little valid, but I guess not then. I'm sorry, I'm new to forums like this.
Old 07-21-2013, 06:03 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
I'm sorry
Don't ever fucking apologise.

Especially if you were wrong. This is the most important time not to apologise.

What you want to do is find a way to accuse the other person of being a racist homophobe, and then bring up your troubled childhood and hint at being abused by a dirty uncle.

Then post tits, and everyone wins.
Old 07-24-2013, 01:49 PM   #29 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scumhook View Post
Don't ever fucking apologise.

Especially if you were wrong. This is the most important time not to apologise.

What you want to do is find a way to accuse the other person of being a racist homophobe, and then bring up your troubled childhood and hint at being abused by a dirty uncle.
How dare you post my entire KatG forum strategy/ life creed and pass it off as your own!

Also, posting tits is quite brilliant. Cheers
Scumhook likes this.
Old 07-24-2013, 01:53 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larion View Post
Assholes offer opinions on things no one asked them for in the first place.
I'm guilty of this 93.7% of the time. Often I wonder if I should seek therapy, but then I think 'Well, if I strip away the asshole...wtf do I have left?'

Sometimes it's best to stay the course or go with what you know...

Die alone and un-evolved; I say.
Scumhook likes this.