Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: When Adam's lease is up, should he leave Manhattan for more financial stability?
Yes 29 51.79%
No 8 14.29%
Peter 19 33.93%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree11Likes

Old 07-24-2013, 04:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

1817: DO NOT SEND

with Adam Conover

www.twitter.com/AdamConover

Share this episode: DO NOT SEND (Keith and The Girl) - Comedy Talk Show & Podcast

Subscribe for free: Keith and The Girl podcast on your iPhone, iPad and iPod with iTunes

Last edited by Marisela; 07-27-2013 at 02:47 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 08:15 PM   #2 (permalink)

The Superman/Batman movie sounds like a super hero version of Brokeback Mountain.

If I had the money to do so I'd get a VIP membership to watch Ray Drunkvito.

Anthony Wiener could always get a job at Oscar Meyer.
Scumhook likes this.
Old 07-24-2013, 10:04 PM   #3 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Nudity doesn't just mean frontal nudity. That movie had heaps of naked ass.
Old 07-24-2013, 11:09 PM   #4 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

No thank you.
Old 07-24-2013, 11:19 PM   #5 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Homophobe.
Old 07-24-2013, 11:41 PM   #6 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

• Batman in the comics is leagues smarter than Superman (In all the comics I've read, Batman has always basically won against superman by outsmarting him).
  • Also Batman never goes anywhere without Kryptonite just in-case Superman gets outta line.
  • Batman and Superman are both in the same world, Batman lives in Gotham city and Superman lives in Metropolis. They are both suppose to be analogues of/ inspired by New York City but not the same actual city.
  • Batman Vs. Superman or Batman/Superman team-ups have never been interesting.

About the poll: Move to the Bronx, the rent is cheap, travel time to go into the city is negligible when compared to Brooklyn or Queens. Most of the negative stigma about the Bronx is based off the south Bronx and even the south Bronx isn’t that bad. But it would be like judging All of Brooklyn based off of Brownsville. My only advice is to do it quick. More and more whites are venturing into the Bronx which means rent is going to start doubling or tripling... so maybe don't move to the Bronx.

Last edited by invader; 07-25-2013 at 12:20 AM.
Old 07-24-2013, 11:45 PM   #7 (permalink)

cHemmo may have the pop culture knowledge of a ficus, however I like her ideas on politics, bleak though they may be.
WittyReference likes this.
Old 07-25-2013, 01:21 AM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by invader View Post
  • Batman Vs. Superman or Batman/Superman team-ups have never been interesting.
The Dark Knight Returns?
Hush? (When Superman is mindcontrolled by poison ivy and is trying to kill batman?)

I thought those were pretty damn good.

I'll give you Public Enemies arc was crappy. Supergirl story arc was pretty awesome.
JSZilla likes this.
Old 07-25-2013, 02:07 AM   #9 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astigos View Post
The Dark Knight Returns?
Hush? (When Superman is mindcontrolled by poison ivy and is trying to kill batman?)

I thought those were pretty damn good.

I'll give you Public Enemies arc was crappy. Supergirl story arc was pretty awesome.
Its always the same thing. The fights in the Dark Knight Returns are pretty cool but I didn't really like the art style. Superman and Batman in general are just boring characters. Nothing/No one can out think, out play Batman he always thinks of everything? Then in his everyday life he is one of the most richest most powerful men in the world and didn't even earn it? Superman is basically an unkillable god now, and in his everyday life he finally got the one girl he was pining for and only because she found out he was someone else.

They are pretty shitty characters if you really think about it.
Old 07-25-2013, 07:18 AM   #10 (permalink)

I hope the Batsy/Supes movie is good. I just don't understand why you would have Bats' first film be in a Supes movie. After all from what I understand Batman is being rebooted. But whatever. It is different than what Disney is doing with Marvel which is good in my book. Also, if your gonna do Batman/Superman why not call it The World's Finest? Shrug.

What I wanna see is Guardians of the Galaxy. I wanna see the more obscure characters. I want a good interstellar epic Green Lantern movie. Not Ryan Reynolds saves the day. I wanna see a revamped Swamp Thing, the Flash, Hush as a bad guy. C'mon. Who's dick do I gotta suck to see the JSA?

Edit: Booster Gooooold. Blue Beetle?! Any version. C'mooooon. I'll put on elf ears and act like the super cool Rev Jen but then take it like a champ if I can get a fucking Captain Marvel (DC or Marvel) movie.
Medium Brumski: The only reason we have the 2nd Amendment is because John Adams was afraid of the zombie apocalypse and he wanted to make sure Americans would be prepared, I guess Keith hasn't gotten to that part of the mini-series yet.

Sparrow:...Brings up her point? What point?! Are we naht suckin' ya cahk hahd enough, Sue?!?

Keith: Oh, you...

Last edited by JSZilla; 07-25-2013 at 07:27 AM.