Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Will Myka Fox ever find The One?
Yes 35 53.03%
No 31 46.97%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree38Likes

Old 07-17-2013, 04:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

1813: I'll Let You Go

with Myka Fox

www.twitter.com/MykaFox

Share this episode: I'll Let You Go (Keith and The Girl) - Comedy Talk Show & Podcast

Subscribe for free: Keith and The Girl podcast on your iPhone, iPad and iPod with iTunes

WittyReference likes this.

Last edited by Marisela; 07-19-2013 at 10:20 AM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 06:28 PM   #2 (permalink)

Myka had me laughing like a complete fuckwit on the commute to work.

"Get a fucking job, assfucker. Oh, and apologies to the real assfuckers"

"If you eat out a girl on the 1st date, you get what you get buddy"

And anyone who fucking showers after taking a shit needs to seek professional help. That's just fucking weird.

Fucking fight the power Myka. Stare society in the eye, say "Fuck you and fuck your showers" and then knee society in the balls.
Old 07-17-2013, 07:55 PM   #3 (permalink)

Not often I post 5 minutes into an episode. This streaker interrupted one of our biggest footy games of the year last night at a very crucial stage. The refs ruled "obstruction caused by spectator". Look at the big dumb fuck trip on his own fat legs. He'll get fined and banned from the ground.

Old 07-17-2013, 08:00 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WittyReference View Post
Not often I post 5 minutes into an episode. This streaker interrupted one of our biggest footy games of the year last night at a very crucial stage. The refs ruled "obstruction caused by spectator". Look at the big dumb fuck trip on his own fat legs. He'll get fined and banned from the ground.

lol yeah, i read that in the paper this morning and was picturing him too.

Soft yanks. If you're gonna run onto the ground, at least be a real man - nude up and cover yourself in vaseline first!!!
Old 07-17-2013, 09:38 PM   #5 (permalink)

I volunteer to be "The One"
Old 07-17-2013, 09:41 PM   #6 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Here's an idea, why doesn't Keith and the Girl become a religion?... The moment I typed this Chemda brought up the idea on the show. So are you guys going to try to do it for real, or is it just talk? Apparently the first step is becoming ordained and that's already done.

As for Myka finding "the one." Sure she will, she just has to be honest with herself and what she is looking for. Which judging from her past stories she isn't really clear on or truly honest about. Although her last few anecdotes show that she has a lot more clarity on what she wants. Also I get the impression that Myka, deep down, doesn't really want a relationship right now, she just thinks she does, so shes going through the motions. Myka just needs to let go, bang around whenever she wants, focus on other aspects of her life and stop over analyzing/giving a fuck.

Last edited by invader; 07-17-2013 at 09:55 PM.
Old 07-17-2013, 09:52 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by looseidrummer View Post
I volunteer to be "The One"
No way I'm the one.

Churches don't have to pay sales tax but they do have to pay:
corporate tax, utilities, insurance, background checks for those who work with kids, etc.
Old 07-17-2013, 10:49 PM   #8 (permalink)

Imagine that, a hot girl who doesn't ever have to worry about rejection finds it easy to ask guys out.

Also, putting bread in the fridge actually makes it go stale faster.
Old 07-17-2013, 11:33 PM   #9 (permalink)

That story about the kiddie-fiddler who only got 15 years really pissed me off.

15 fucking years???

Are they serious??

After what he did?????

He should get 30 to life for putting bread in the fucking fridge.

That shit is a absolute crime, and cannot be forgiven.
Old 07-18-2013, 12:53 AM   #10 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Myka Fox!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WSEIII View Post
background checks for those who work with kids, etc.
One would think an all powerful God would keep pedophiles from molesting/ ruining children's lives; especially within the church of God itself. Ah, wells. Who are we to question. Am I right?

On the topic of Myka Fox being in a relationship, I gotta say, I don't like the idea. I'm not just talking out of jealously or trying to be funny here either.

Why ruin a perfectly good hot mess of a funny comedian with: love, security, and structure of a relationship?

Myka Fox can't be tamed. Her humor comes from brilliant/ beautiful mis-communication, binging on alone time, and is fundamentally a contrarian. Have you ever dated a contrarian? It's...impossible. It's also very entertaining.

I like to think once Myka Fox has a bit more success that she finds someone. An attractive, slightly ethnic, (possibly French Canadian) organic pot farmer. Possibly living on Vancouver Island. A responsible drug taker who is adventurous. Well traveled. Maybe he's only swinging 6 or 7 inches, but he's terribly interesting.
He's not into comedy, nor does he bore Myka with trying to be funny. He's quiet, but when he speaks it's fairly smart and interesting.
They travel, go up and down the west coast, and spend the day getting high and riding ski-doos. They keep an apartment in NYC and when Myka feels bored or needs 'me time' she travels out east: alone. Her man stays on the island and understands that she needs to go. He never asks dumbass questions that an insecure man would. She simply goes. There is always an interesting comic that they rent the NYC apartment out to and she always has a blast.

Sometimes she's gone for an entire month. She's never bored. Never felt hassled or held down. Always loved or given advice, but only on her terms.
ImStillToni and Scumhook like this.